As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fire Emblem: Thread is done.

19495969798100»

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Yeah. I beat the game on hard and while I will say that Galeforce made things a lot easier the only thing I felt I would really miss without it was time.

Maybe on Lunatic/Lunatic+ it would be more essential but even then I'm not so sure with the enemies heightened stats maybe making it harder to trigger.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Well you said it there yourself - it's the best ability in the game :P If you can have it, why not have it?

It's an extra attack and an extra move turn, there are very few other skills that come close in terms of utility, especially on Lunatic+ where the game gets lousy with Counter enemies. The enemy turn equivalent is Vantage, but that's more reliant on synergising with other skills.

That's not to say that you can't be an effective unit without either of those - supports typically deal out twice as much damage as lead units, after all.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Well. I'm not saying that.

What I'm saying is that people in this thread make it sound like the end all be all.

When its a convenience at best.

• Options
    JediabiwanJediabiwan Registered User regular
    Shen wrote: »
    Well you said it there yourself - it's the best ability in the game :P If you can have it, why not have it?

It's an extra attack and an extra move turn, there are very few other skills that come close in terms of utility, especially on Lunatic+ where the game gets lousy with Counter enemies. The enemy turn equivalent is Vantage, but that's more reliant on synergising with other skills.

That's not to say that you can't be an effective unit without either of those - supports typically deal out twice as much damage as lead units, after all.

Well its definitely debatable whether or not its the best ability in the game. I'd say in a lot of situations sol is a lot better as a starter, and plenty of other abilities top it depending on the situation. And you really shouldn't argue about something based off of Lunatic+ which is a totally different game than the other modes.

The best thing about galeforce is the extra movement it gives letting you complete chapters a lot faster. However I fail to see why this matters to people who have spent hundreds of turns already grinding their units to get galeforce.

Sure the extra attack can double your player phase damage, but in this game 80% or more of the damage is done on enemy phase so it doesn't even matter.

While galeforce is extremely useful a unit should not be considered bad if they don't have it. Or good solely for having galeforce.

• Options
    If we're not talking Lunatic+ then sure, as you like. I said as much in my post, as well as mentioning enemy phase and saying how it wasn't the be all and end all :P

ladi.png
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    L is the best kid because she is L

Excepting Morgan, who is the best kid because she is Morgan

I hope that helped clear things up for everyone????

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    QuickSmasherEXEQuickSmasherEXE A mad genius, Where you cannot see meRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Jars wrote: »
    inigo might as well be a 3rd morgan

Inigo is good, but no
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    I had a thought for a FE sequel. Keeping with the future generation theme, you could focus on a smaller number of potential children (say like 4 or so). As a trade-off for a lower kid count, you increase the actual kids seen based on pairings. For example, you always get Inigo from Olivia and the father. The father has no say in the offspring, which is understandable from a programming side.

If you limited the number of kids, you could create unique kids for each pairing. Using FE:A as an example, say Olivia marries Lon' Qu. That pairing gives the Inigo. But if Olivia married Chrom, the resulting child would be Severa. That means that every pairing would produce a unique child.

The game would have to have a preset, 10 map prequel ala FE7s Lyn mode. After that is done, 20 or so years pass and the kids grow up along with their older parents which leads to the main 20+ mission main game. It may overcomplicated things, and seriously drive completionists nuts, but it would be a fun mix-up to the formula. :)

But that would be like saying-
    'Hey, this game has an AMAZING roster of lovable characters with which you can murder everything! But you can only get a quarter of the best ones'
    Jediabiwan wrote: »
    So, I need advice on my Morgan. I've been playing the game mostly blind in terms of pairings and whatnot. On a lark, my male Avatar married Panne, and they're the proud parents of a female Taguel Morgan.

My question: should I leave Morgan as a Taguel? If not, what class should I switch her to? Google has been less than helpful, so I'm willing to entertain all ideas. I literally just got Morgan, so she's still at level 10.

Asset/Flaw combination?
    Chris FOM wrote: »
    Billmaan wrote: »
    I don't like what pairing up does to the combat, nor do I like the easy access to grinding. Fire Emblem combat just doesn't hold up so well when everyone's stats get sky-high. (This was also a problem toward the end of Radiant Dawn, albeit to a lesser extent.) I also dislike that pairing up is, with very few exceptions, always the correct decision. The mechanic does allow for a some neat strategic possibilities in theory, but in practice it just cuts your army down from 15 warriors to 7 walking gods (and maybe one healer stashed safely in the corner).

Don't get me wrong, Awakening was a lot of fun, but it very quickly reached the point where you can just take your one best guy and his partner, send them off into the fray, and just watch the bloodshed. In-battle strategy sort of fell by the wayside. Rather, the appeal of the endgame (to me, at least) became character-building. While that's good fun, I'd really like a more "classic" Fire Emblem experience in the next game.

The grinding's almost certainly not going anywhere. The existence of DLC makes grinding unavoidable, so unless you want to get rid of the DLC entirely (and even if you do, supposedly it's made a ton of money so I doubt it's going anywhere). IS' strategy seems to mostly have been to approach the game as if it has three overlapping campaign and balance them mostly against themselves (main campaign, paralogues, and DLC).

But yeah, the balance is so carefully honed that even the slightest bit of grinding does trivialize things quite a bit. Admittedly I'm only playing on normal, but my main army can flatten any of the paralogues thus far (have done almost all the children paralogues, but none of the endgame ones yet), much less the main missions. Even still a good 2/3 of the DLC maps are still above me. So take all of that as you will. On the flip side, while the grinding does completely unbalance the game, it does have the benefit of making the support tree far easier to fill out and a few quick DLC levels can also allow you to swap units in and out of your main army on a whim if you want to change things up. So there is that.

They could change the DCL so that it only gives 1xp like spotpass on lunatic. Although they'd have to have some better rewards for each level to get people to download. I really hope they get rid of grinding in the next game, or at least in the harder modes.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to expect people to beat Rogues and Redeemer or Apothesis WITHOUT grinding. It's effectively asking someone to do a blind run of Zelda 2. With one hand. While your eyes are being gouged out.

I beat R&R3 on hard no problem without grinding (unless you count the Spotpass sidequests). I might try Apothesis this weekend, but I doubt the results will be very good. Apothesis was created solely as an ultimate challenge to those who did grind. If they take out grinding all they need to do is adjust the dlc difficulty accordingly.

That shows skills. And probably luck I would expect and RNG abuser to blush at (not accusing, though). None the less I find that the DLC is a great challenge unless you grind a LOT (haven't tried Apothesis though, but boy will it be a ride), and I am fine with the current formula provided they make the difficulty of the campaign just litte bit higher. Or make it longer and give it a higher difficulty curve (since they game becomes easier as you progress). Or preferably both.

That reminds me of an idea I had where the more grinding you do, the more powerful the enemies in the campaign are.

Nah, all you gotta do is use(or maybe abuse) the manaketes. They gain levels so fast and have such good growths and high def/res that its not long before nothing can kill you. Even on the hardest season 1 dlc and spotpass paralougue. Add to that a few other well trained units (and Walhart) and getting Priam or Ike is a piece of cake. Scale-able enemies in the main campaign is a good idea, but pretty much defeats the main purpose of grinding, and would be almost impossible to balance.

Well, good to know you like the idea. Maybe the difficulty scales slightly behind your grinding, so if you grind a lot it's a lot easier but if you grind a little then it's just below the normal difficulty

My logic in this (story wise) is that the enemy is training while you are training

QuickSmasherEXE on
  • Options
    Road BlockRoad Block Registered User regular
    Regarding Fred/Cordy I can't help but think that they would both take one of those naked Chrom posters to bed with them.

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    Fred/Lissa or get out of my face.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    QuickSmasherEXEQuickSmasherEXE A mad genius, Where you cannot see meRegistered User regular
    That reminds me of a comic I had in mind

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Well

I'm going to end up saying this again in the next thread, but I might as well say it here too:

I hope that, with the way Fire Emblem has taken off on the eShop compared to pretty much every other game, and the way Ace Attorney 5 is getting a digital-only release

Well

Let's just say I would gladly pay $10 (or more) for a translated version of Genealogy of the Holy War or Binding Blade on the eShop

I just want to be able to play all the Fire Emblems

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Well

I'm going to end up saying this again in the next thread, but I might as well say it here too:

I hope that, with the way Fire Emblem has taken off on the eShop compared to pretty much every other game, and the way Ace Attorney 5 is getting a digital-only release

Well

Let's just say I would gladly pay $10 (or more) for a translated version of Genealogy of the Holy War or Binding Blade on the eShop

I just want to be able to play all the Fire Emblems

Would 8-4 do the translation again? Because I would like that. I would like it a lot.

• Options
    Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote: »

This is known scientifically as "crazy person talk".

It's quite possible for Inigo, especially on a run without any planning, to not have Galeforce. His mom's modifiers aren't at all impressive, getting him capable of tanking requires Fred as a parent, which torpedoes his speed, his strength isn't going to be as good as Sev's unless his dad is the Vaike and her dad provides no strength whatsoever, he comes with almost nothing you want for a mage, and on and on.

I mean, yes. Like all the kids, he's capable of being very good, and in a male avatar run he's got the best native strength modifier of the kids who can get Galeforce AND aggressor, and his classpool isn't bad, but that's about it.
    Only child unit I had Galeforce on was Owain. Yes he blazed through most of the enemies because of it, but he wasn't MVP because of it. Inigo had Donnel as a father and a rather low-leveled Olivia, and he still ended up pretty amazing, endgame, mostly due to Aptitude, mind you but still...

jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • Options
    AvistTorchAvistTorch Registered User regular

Inigo is good, but no
    I had a thought for a FE sequel. Keeping with the future generation theme, you could focus on a smaller number of potential children (say like 4 or so). As a trade-off for a lower kid count, you increase the actual kids seen based on pairings. For example, you always get Inigo from Olivia and the father. The father has no say in the offspring, which is understandable from a programming side.

If you limited the number of kids, you could create unique kids for each pairing. Using FE:A as an example, say Olivia marries Lon' Qu. That pairing gives the Inigo. But if Olivia married Chrom, the resulting child would be Severa. That means that every pairing would produce a unique child.

The game would have to have a preset, 10 map prequel ala FE7s Lyn mode. After that is done, 20 or so years pass and the kids grow up along with their older parents which leads to the main 20+ mission main game. It may overcomplicated things, and seriously drive completionists nuts, but it would be a fun mix-up to the formula. :)

'Hey, this game has an AMAZING roster of lovable characters with which you can murder everything! But you can only get a quarter of the best ones'
    So, I need advice on my Morgan. I've been playing the game mostly blind in terms of pairings and whatnot. On a lark, my male Avatar married Panne, and they're the proud parents of a female Taguel Morgan.

My question: should I leave Morgan as a Taguel? If not, what class should I switch her to? Google has been less than helpful, so I'm willing to entertain all ideas. I literally just got Morgan, so she's still at level 10.

Asset/Flaw combination?
    I don't like what pairing up does to the combat, nor do I like the easy access to grinding. Fire Emblem combat just doesn't hold up so well when everyone's stats get sky-high. (This was also a problem toward the end of Radiant Dawn, albeit to a lesser extent.) I also dislike that pairing up is, with very few exceptions, always the correct decision. The mechanic does allow for a some neat strategic possibilities in theory, but in practice it just cuts your army down from 15 warriors to 7 walking gods (and maybe one healer stashed safely in the corner).

Don't get me wrong, Awakening was a lot of fun, but it very quickly reached the point where you can just take your one best guy and his partner, send them off into the fray, and just watch the bloodshed. In-battle strategy sort of fell by the wayside. Rather, the appeal of the endgame (to me, at least) became character-building. While that's good fun, I'd really like a more "classic" Fire Emblem experience in the next game.

The grinding's almost certainly not going anywhere. The existence of DLC makes grinding unavoidable, so unless you want to get rid of the DLC entirely (and even if you do, supposedly it's made a ton of money so I doubt it's going anywhere). IS' strategy seems to mostly have been to approach the game as if it has three overlapping campaign and balance them mostly against themselves (main campaign, paralogues, and DLC).

But yeah, the balance is so carefully honed that even the slightest bit of grinding does trivialize things quite a bit. Admittedly I'm only playing on normal, but my main army can flatten any of the paralogues thus far (have done almost all the children paralogues, but none of the endgame ones yet), much less the main missions. Even still a good 2/3 of the DLC maps are still above me. So take all of that as you will. On the flip side, while the grinding does completely unbalance the game, it does have the benefit of making the support tree far easier to fill out and a few quick DLC levels can also allow you to swap units in and out of your main army on a whim if you want to change things up. So there is that.

They could change the DCL so that it only gives 1xp like spotpass on lunatic. Although they'd have to have some better rewards for each level to get people to download. I really hope they get rid of grinding in the next game, or at least in the harder modes.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to expect people to beat Rogues and Redeemer or Apothesis WITHOUT grinding. It's effectively asking someone to do a blind run of Zelda 2. With one hand. While your eyes are being gouged out.

I beat R&R3 on hard no problem without grinding (unless you count the Spotpass sidequests). I might try Apothesis this weekend, but I doubt the results will be very good. Apothesis was created solely as an ultimate challenge to those who did grind. If they take out grinding all they need to do is adjust the dlc difficulty accordingly.

That shows skills. And probably luck I would expect and RNG abuser to blush at (not accusing, though). None the less I find that the DLC is a great challenge unless you grind a LOT (haven't tried Apothesis though, but boy will it be a ride), and I am fine with the current formula provided they make the difficulty of the campaign just litte bit higher. Or make it longer and give it a higher difficulty curve (since they game becomes easier as you progress). Or preferably both.

That reminds me of an idea I had where the more grinding you do, the more powerful the enemies in the campaign are.

Nah, all you gotta do is use(or maybe abuse) the manaketes. They gain levels so fast and have such good growths and high def/res that its not long before nothing can kill you. Even on the hardest season 1 dlc and spotpass paralougue. Add to that a few other well trained units (and Walhart) and getting Priam or Ike is a piece of cake. Scale-able enemies in the main campaign is a good idea, but pretty much defeats the main purpose of grinding, and would be almost impossible to balance.

Well, good to know you like the idea. Maybe the difficulty scales slightly behind your grinding, so if you grind a lot it's a lot easier but if you grind a little then it's just below the normal difficulty

My logic in this (story wise) is that the enemy is training while you are training
    I'll put in my two cents. In the FE-like game I'm trying to get off the ground, the map will be dynamic, with enemies trying to recapture territory you've taken and allies pushing forward to take territory as well. With that in mind, the game goes as follows:
    * Enemy levels, army sizes, and fraction-of-promoted will increase based on the amount of time that has passed since the start *and* the amount of enemy territory you've captured, so it effectively self-corrects against grinding.
    * Unrecruited characters' levels scale with the enemy levels (and some scale faster/slower than them), so that if you've been neglecting getting into battles and are underleveled, you can effectively recruit an Oifaye to get you back on track.

• Options
    AvistTorch wrote: »

Inigo is good, but no

Asset/Flaw combination?

I'll put in my two cents. In the FE-like game I'm trying to get off the ground, the map will be dynamic, with enemies trying to recapture territory you've taken and allies pushing forward to take territory as well. With that in mind, the game goes as follows:
    * Enemy levels, army sizes, and fraction-of-promoted will increase based on the amount of time that has passed since the start *and* the amount of enemy territory you've captured, so it effectively self-corrects against grinding.
    * Unrecruited characters' levels scale with the enemy levels (and some scale faster/slower than them), so that if you've been neglecting getting into battles and are underleveled, you can effectively recruit an Oifaye to get you back on track.

Eh, not a bad idea. It honestly sounds more like a spin-off thing, but it would be one cool spin-off

Idea-
    a crossover of all the different Fire Emblem worlds (Elibe, Arkanea, Tellius, etc) as a risk-type game, and maybe with a fighting game element on the side (for example, you take over factions of the map but can have your commanders engage in battles with other commanders)

• Options
    AvistTorchAvistTorch Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    It'd be interesting if they went all-in and made a Fire Emblem fighting game. It could be like Soul Calibur, with some projectile attacks for mages. Heck, a Fire Emblem hack-and-slash would be interesting too, and not entirely unthematic considering how broken some characters can get. (Both as spinoffs, of course).

AvistTorch on
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    I didn't say the kids had to be better then the parents. Being stronger then their parents is a FE:A thing and doesn't have to carry over to a new game. But imagine the excitement of new characters each time you play the game through.

In fact, you can have the 1st gen characters change based on if they got married or not. Change up their appearances and attitudes. For example, say Vaike never got married. He might become more vain and self-destructive (new artwork reflects battle scars and so forth) because he didn't find someone to settle down with. Statistically, he now level caps higher in Str and has access to a few extra classes. Where as married Vaike becomes more compassionate and less hot-headed from fatherhood. This gives him a higher Def and HP cap with additional support bonuses around his wife and kid.

It would be a metric ton of planning out but would be absolutely amazing and make the campaign refreshingly new several times over.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    making a new thread but I have a dumb question: anyone have any idea where about my season 1 dlc review was in this thread? Tried doing both google site searches and the regular forum search here and can't find it.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    ladi.png
  • Options
    XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    making a new thread but I have a dumb question: anyone have any idea where about my season 1 dlc review was in this thread? Tried doing both google site searches and the regular forum search here and can't find it.

Found it: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/26417757/#Comment_26417757

Edit: Damnit Shen!

Xeddicus on
  • Options
    Shoulda picked +speed as your asset ;)

ladi.png
  • Options
    XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    I DID, actually! I better start doubling things...

• Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    SEASON TWO

OVERVIEW: The second season features a wide variety of maps that vary quite a bit more than the standard Hubba style maps that dominated season one. For the maps that allow new conversation paths follow this link to see who can talk with whom.
    Here is the list of all the new conversations you can have on these maps!

CHALLENGE PACK

Cost: 6.50 Dollars, 300 for each.

Death's Embrace

REWARD : Est (Beat the boss before he flees)
    DIFFICULTY: *****
    SYNOPSIS: Map where all enemies and allies who end the turn in the spike filled middle of the map are reduced to 1 hp! Most enemy units have skills that take advantage of this situation (miracle, vantage, counter, vengeance) so you need to carefully plan your moves.
    REVIEW: Fun map and easily the most difficult of the challenge pack.

Five-Anna Firefight

REWARD : Catria (Have all five Anna's survive!)
    SYNOPSIS: Things heat up in this volcano map. 5 fairly weak Annas that need to be protected against a horde of mainly flying units. The reenforcements are something to be watched out for and as stated in the pre map dialogue Rescue Staffs will not work!
    REVIEW: Another interesting map that can get a bit frantic near the end, though with the right party of fliers you can make short work of it. More straightforward than the first one.

Roster Rescue

REWARD : Palla (Defeat all enemies!)
    SYNOPSIS: A tricky map with rotating walls and a new amazing type of Risen that you'll have to see to believe. Quite an interesting epilogue to this one.
    REVIEW: Fun but frustrating map that's a lot like a certain paralogue on steroids...

OVERALL: A good pack. Death's Embrace is a standout and while the other two have interesting story bits (and a bit of fan service for Anna fans) they don't quite have the interesting mechanic of the first one.

SCRAMBLE PACK

Harvest Scramble

REWARD : CONVERSATIONS, oh and a Master Seal.
    DIFFICULTY: *
    SYNOPSIS: The first of the easy as all heck maps that focus on fun character interactions and shiny interaction points. A party fresh to the outland portal should be able to beat this map!
    REVIEW: The conversations and story bits are the highlight of this map and well, the entire pack. Big treat for fans.

Summer Scramble

REWARD : CONVERSATIONS, FANSERVICE, and Seeds of Trust x3
    DIFFICULTY: **
    SYNOPSIS: The first of the easy as all heck maps that focus on fun character interactions and shiny interaction points, oh and bathing suits. The four first generation characters who won a Japanese fan ranking poll get special scenes (Chrom and Gaius for men, Cordelia and Tharja for women) and it is quite a treat. A party fresh to the outland portal should be able to beat this map, though it is a bit harder than Harvest! Bring Sorcerers.
    REVIEW: Fan service plus 3x seeds of trust and tons of shiny spots? Great for support leveling.

Hot-Springs Scramble

REWARD : CONVERSATIONS, Fanservice and Seeds of Trust x3.
    DIFFICULTY: **
    SYNOPSIS: Same thing as Summer Scramble only with the second generation. Bring Owain, Inigo, Lucina and Severa for new scenes, also Swordmasters get a new uniform.
    REVIEW: You get the drill. Not as fan servicey as Summer Scramble but the second gen tends to have funnier conversations.

OVERALL: If you like the characters, get this pack. If you are starting fresh with the game but think you'll like the characters or starting a new game on a new difficulty you can use these maps for easy breezy leveling while having fun. These came way too late for the first run through for most Japanese and American gamers. If you're European though you got this pack at basically the perfect time for abusing its easy conversation leveling via the multitude of shiny points.

FUTURE PAST PACK

The Future Past 1

REWARD : Story
    DIFFICULTY: ****
    SYNOPSIS: A what-if story of the future generation if they had never been forced to go back in time to join with Chrom. This map features Cynthia, Kjelle, Noire and Nah, weapon less and trapped by Risen guards in a four corner prison. Rescue Staffs do not work on this map. Park the parents of the children next to the kids to have conversations with them.
    REVIEW: First part of an incredible trilogy of maps with a ton of story. This one despite being rated four stars is actually harder than the final map of this pack because of how the kids are walled off and can be easily killed by any of the units not locked in the room with them.

The Future Past 2

DIFFICULTY: ****
    SYNOPSIS: A continuation of the story from the first part. This map features Brady, Yarne, Inigo and Owain on a large outdoor map separated by broken and unbroken bridges and a vast army of highly mobile enemies. Speed is of the essence. Park the parents of the children next to the kids to have conversations with them.
    REVIEW: More story and a difficult map that's made quite a bit easier by having a highly mobile aerial force. It's a lot like Five-Anna Firefight in that aspect. The tease at the end is especially powerful.

The Future Past 3

SYNOPSIS: The finale of the tripe to the future that could have been. Basically a harder version of the final regular story map. Lucina, Gerome, Severa and Laurent are the focus of this map.
    REVIEW: By far the best piece of DLC in the entire game. Features a ten minute long epilogue. The beginning part of this brought me to tears and the ending nearly did as well.

OVERALL: Despite giving no tangible rewards at all this is the best DLC pack by far. It's like a second ending to the regular game.

Apotheosis

Cost: 2.50 dollars

REWARD : Katarina card (Supreme Emblem if you beat the even harder version of the map started by beating the first wave of foes in two turns)
    DIFFICULTY: INSANE
    SYNOPSIS: Ever wonder why you kept leveling up all your units to their stat caps and got them all their best abilities? Ever force two parents to have a kid even though you didn't like their support conversations or the kids eventual hair color? Did you then raise those kids with even more care and consideration? This is why you did it. Five Rounds versus the toughest enemies in the game, with stats beyond your wildest imagination and skills you couldn't even dream to possess.
    REVIEW: The ultimate FE challenge and a satisfying ending to use all those perks you got from buying the min/max maps from season 1.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So, do we get to keep this thread?

EDIT: Ah, I remember the golden days of this thread. I was new, made an account and began posting. There were a meager 20-some posts back then. Ah, those are some nostalgic memories

QuickSmasherEXE on
  • Options
    Aw, well, at least I get the last post.

Closing Statement:
    That was life. This is a death. We played, we enjoyed, we finished. This, is Fire Emblem Awakening. We saw it through, and now,

Fin