Options

The Darker Side of [Chat]

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    In what location does "crank one out" mean to smoke a joint?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    brb guys i've got balls like fuckin watermelons right now

oh, I mean I need to take a shower.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    In what location does "crank one out" mean to smoke a joint?

in the location where it doesn't mean "to take a shit"

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    skippy

burn

it

all

down

poo
  • Options
    tido14tido14 Registered User regular
    He was just your average, older, out-of-touch boss. It was incredible.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    My favorite thing about Gilbert Godfried is that he's exceptionally annoying, not funny, and just rides those two things as far into the ground as he can.

• Options
    tido14 wrote: »
    He was just your average, older, out-of-touch boss. It was incredible.

He probably was pounding on the bathroom door that morning because his teenage son had been in there for, like, twenty minutes and his exasperated son yelled, "DAD I'M CRANKING ONE OUT. GO AWAY".

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Chanus wrote: »
    My favorite thing about Gilbert Godfried is that he's exceptionally annoying, not funny, and just rides those two things as far into the ground as he can.

he is amazingly funny on the comedy central roasts.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    there is a name for that right? when someone bows out of an argument with the grace of an elephant and still thinks they are correct?

we call that being "an idiot"

or prideful maybe

six of one

I have a friend who always does this. Just had a conversation where they said something along the lines of "why did you bring that up?" and I pointed out exactly where in the message they brought up the topic and all of the other things that were incorrectly based off of that in the discussion. At that point they just went ad hominem and ended with "uh-huh if you say so. . ."

That shit is absolutely infuriating.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »

Let's agree to disagree.

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    i flat out refused to toss a garter at my wedding

when pressed by my M-I-L why, i told her "There is no chance in hell that I am reaching up the dress of my new bride infront of a crowd of 100+ people and taking off a piece of her underwear, then throwing that used underwear to a group of guys, some of which i may not even know."

my sister-in-law did it herself, and I caught it

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    see whenever i tell people I'm gonna go roll a joint

i mean masturbate

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »

Let's agree to disagree.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    2013-05-27-Immorsel.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    there is a name for that right? when someone bows out of an argument with the grace of an elephant and still thinks they are correct?

it's called a spool32 error

:P

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I got no problem with agree to disagree. Some things are just opinions. And more often than not, when the discussion starts getting too heated, the fight isn't worth it anymore. So bow out. Not all of us want to have a fist fight over whether or not you think we should have a space program devoted to the colonization of Mars.

• Options
    It's a new world. Blunt? Fattie? All penises getting self-love. Or huge bowel movements.

• Options
    It's a new world. Blunt? Fattie? All penises getting self-love. Or huge bowel movements.

Don't forget to keep your finger on the carb.

• Options
    That's the butthole.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    cptrugged wrote: »
    I got no problem with agree to disagree. Some things are just opinions. And more often than not, when the discussion starts getting too heated, the fight isn't worth it anymore. So bow out. Not all of us want to have a fist fight over whether or not you think we should have a space program devoted to the colonization of Mars.

i understand it in that context.

but when you have a text log that factually disproves the person

IT'S FUCKING STUPID.

and at that point. if you pursue the argument you come off as an asshole. when the other person has effectively plugged their ears and responded to your position with "lalalala i can't heaaaar you"

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular

Don't forget to keep your finger on the carb.

Did you just advise tido to tickle his asshole?

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    i think at our wedding the wife just took a clean garter and put it on above her knee

cuz she wasn't wearing any underwear you see

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    For the masturbation analogy, would that mean physically holding the cum in? Would that make your penis explode?

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    i think at our wedding the wife just took a clean garter and put it on above her knee

cuz she wasn't wearing any underwear you see

this story smells fishy 8->

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Guys, I'm going to go masturbate while taking a huge shit while singing the theme song of Bonanza and eating a roast beef sandwich.. if you catch my meaning.

• Options
    That has a name. Solo Steamer.

• Options
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Guys, I'm going to go masturbate while taking a huge shit while singing the theme song of Bonanza and eating a roast beef sandwich.. if you catch my meaning.

I think I do.

I think I do.

Get help, man.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

i mean masturbate

Wait

So when you told me "Odysseus is blinding Polyphemus" you actually meant you were bunning some OG Diesel?

• Options
    And it's universal. No way to misunderstand that one.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    What is this garter throwing thing, I have never heard of this.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    i flat out refused to toss a garter at my wedding

when pressed by my M-I-L why, i told her "There is no chance in hell that I am reaching up the dress of my new bride infront of a crowd of 100+ people and taking off a piece of her underwear, then throwing that used underwear to a group of guys, some of which i may not even know."

fuck dat tradition

• Options
    edited June 2013
    i am in a mood. it seems.

gonna go burn a fat one.

(shower)

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Americans have a really weird wedding culture.

• Options
    We had fun with the garter throw. Wife and I hammed it up like crazy and had everyone laughing.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »

i mean masturbate

Wait

So when you told me "Odysseus is blinding Polyphemus" you actually meant you were bunning some OG Diesel?

a diesel so purple it could power a 70's san fran bath house

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    We followed English wedding traditions quite strictly at my sham wedding. I got absolutely wankered and danced like an utter cock. LIKE MY FOREFATHERS BEFORE ME.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    What is this garter throwing thing, I have never heard of this.

Bride tosses bouquet to all the single ladies while the traditional folk song "All the Single Ladies" is played
    Groom tosses garter to a bunch of dudes.
    Dude who catches garter then puts it on the bridesmaid that caught the bouqet in front of everyone
    It is generally awkward and unpleasant for all parties involved.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Echo wrote: »
    Americans have a really weird wedding culture.

Americans have weird anything-to-even-sorta-do-with-sex culture.

This discussion has been closed.