As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    emnmnme

takin' charge of a volatile situation

i like the show of initiative

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coZd-i8bDTw

This OP is missing the "Smoke! No one lives forever" billboard from that one movie!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Ah yes, that new [chat] smell

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    migrating to new chat like a civilized human being

mad that em's op is so shitty

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Ah yes, that new [chat] smell

my internet doesn't come with a smellometer

THANKS CANADIAN OBAMA

• Options
    @gim @desc @cinders

eject you fools eject

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    man recipe sites

I'm trying to find like, basic shit to cook, like recipes that have nutrition and you can go to the grocery store and get all the stuff for them and they're healthy

all these recipes are like A VEGAN TWIST ON AN OLD FAVORITE or THIS IS A CHEAP WAY TO GET THIS FAMILY CLASSIC

no

just

give me the original im starting at a deficit

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I come here not because I approve of the OP, but because I believe in decorum and tradition.

• Options
    desc wrote: »

Waking in the Air:
    THE SCENT
    the Scent of New Fallen Snow

this one is a $40 bottle of water

• Options
    also i'm really picky; i don't really like beans and this means 90% of popular internet recipes are not for me

• Options
    I nominate that this is the new OP even though it's several posts late:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AFqYeXKK3I

• Options
    man recipe sites

I'm trying to find like, basic shit to cook, like recipes that have nutrition and you can go to the grocery store and get all the stuff for them and they're healthy

all these recipes are like A VEGAN TWIST ON AN OLD FAVORITE or THIS IS A CHEAP WAY TO GET THIS FAMILY CLASSIC

no

just

give me the original im starting at a deficit

Buy "The Joy of Cooking".

Done.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    I am ejecting.
    Gim wrote: »
    oh god the dude who comes in to clean up the office and do some paperwork is telling us all about his activist stuff that we should totally attend, like 'get the flouride out of our water' and 'we want access to alternative medicine'

send help

Has the fluoride thing been getting traction lately, or am I just hearing about it more for no reason?

Also, fun story; I used to do duplication work for this rapper who would rap about the planet and conspiracy theory stuff. He said the only movie out there telling the truth was Avatar. One of the tracks on his album was literally a two minute audio clip from the movie.

• Options
    Spool that was a perfect time to just link your food OP with a smugface.gif

• Options
    maybe i should get a kindle fire

• Options
  • Options
    Arch wrote: »
    Spool that was a perfect time to just link your food OP with a smugface.gif

it would have been

if you wanted 80% of a meal primer

BOOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

• Options
    wait does the ipad have the ability to read ebooks

maybe i can load that mother up with cookbooks

way cheaper and i will feel like i live in the future

• Options
    Kalkino wrote: »
    What if God ate vegemite?
    Or another spread that's shite?

vegemite is great

But internet popular culture says otherwise. I'm just playing to the crowd here.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Was I the only one hoping that the OP was going to be this?

(almost certainly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CZCKP-H4C8

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    ther eis a kindle app for the ipad yes.

Also for everything else.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Holy shit for once someone just made a chat thread? Yay.

Attaboy em

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Vegan talk? I went to a raw food restaurant a couple weeks ago. It was rad, and delicious.

...oh i am late

Neco on
  • Options
    700.hq.jpg?5619

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

Waking in the Air:
    THE SCENT

You are going to be so jealous when I smell like snow.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I mean I know onion is satire but those comics are really weird whenever people link them.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

Waking in the Air:
    THE SCENT

ffxiii-snow.jpg

Dude probably smells like sweat and eldritch magicks.

• Options

Waking in the Air:
    THE SCENT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2lrbn5DqXth4ueC4wTIiIJucAgM471hD-GTfIqFUPIrZzC9pd8g

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Back from lunch and the sudden rush of calls that followed. I miss anything from the old thread?

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Well, we can always do real cartoons.
    YiYVLlc.gif

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Ok "Agree" and "Awesome" aren't good enough. We need "Well Played" "I see what you did there" ":brofist:"

The last one should send a PM and require acknowledgement.

• Options
    @MadCaddy

From what I understand, the reason they get so much money pumped into R&D is because Spaaaceeeee

A lot of talking is made about how they are more energy efficient and lead to less animal suffering/use and I think that is a bunch of shit, mostly, because of aformentioned need for some biological serum input.

I read that a company is developing an animal-product free growth serum, which they will then use to grow artificial meat and avoid the problems I see with it but then its like

So you grow vegetables, to harvest nutrients, to make a growth serum, to grow meat in a lab, so that you can eat meat with less of an environmental impact and less animal suffering

Or uh

You could just eat less meat?

Basically I think the fascination with labmeat is a product of America's obsession with meat products in general, and the general recalcitrance usually displayed when people talk about consuming less

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I always thought homeschooling is what super religious people did to shelter their kids from ideas.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Oh also PETA funds a lot of labmeat research so if you ever wanted a reason not to support them

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    I always thought homeschooling is what super religious people did to shelter their kids from ideas.

Don't forget the rich.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »

me making your AV face at you

• Options
    250-Pound Man Sadly In Best Shape Of His Life
    ORLANDO, FL—Stating that he has shed nearly 10 percent of his body weight this year and is now down to 250 pounds, local 36-year-old Michael Peters sadly revealed Monday that he is in the best shape of his life. “Man, I feel great!” said the still-obese man, whose health, depressingly enough, has reached an all-time peak, leaving him at high risk for heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, and many other serious conditions. “I’ve dropped 25 pounds, and for the first time in my adult life I’m wearing pants with a 46-inch waist. I’m back down to my college weight!” At press time, Peters was reportedly sweating.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Ok "Agree" and "Awesome" aren't good enough. We need "Well Played" "I see what you did there" ":brofist:"

I'd prefer trading agree and awesome for "Hey hey you you" and "I don't like your girlfriend"

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Well, we can always do real cartoons.
    YiYVLlc.gif

Are homeschooled kids required to take the SAT?

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I'd prefer trading agree and awesome for "Hey hey you you" and "I don't like your girlfriend"

We can have this one is the forum implements a glove slap, dual accepted and some type of dualing mechanic.

I purport some type of word-speed typing contest.

This discussion has been closed.