Options

Drunk People Have More Fun than [Chat]

1848586878890»

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Cream cheese? Is that what the white sourish butter stuff you get with bread in Germany is?

I... what horrors has Düsseldorf unleashed on you, Jojo?
    Also, this stuff was minty green (because of the herbs or toothpaste, who knows).

Bread always came with something white to spread/dip/regard. It was quite nice, but a taste I didn't recognise at all.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    After several years of thinking our wood stove was a piece of shit, I actually read the sticker that explains how to use it. Apparently I'd been diverting most of the heat out the chimney.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    H2GfvfC.jpg

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Now I'm just super hungover and about to fly in a plane

The 'in' in this sentence is super important

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Cream cheese? Is that what the white sourish butter stuff you get with bread in Germany is?

Also, this stuff was minty green (because of the herbs or toothpaste, who knows).

Bread always came with something white to spread/dip/regard. It was quite nice, but a taste I didn't recognise at all.
    I guess it was some kind of yoghurt margarine. Cream cheese should not be able to be confused with butter.

• Options
    Restrooms are cleaned regularly. It's probably safer than the tray the food came on.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Thread closing in 5.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Restrooms are cleaned regularly. It's probably safer than the tray the food came on.

Looking at the stain on the left...

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    @Winky

I was reading a review for Coup that was really negative about it, and was beginning to regret purchasing it

but then I came to this line:
    Another angle, as others have pointed out, is to just have fun with it as a lightweight social game. There's nothing wrong with that, although I can think of more fun things to do than play a game poorly for fun[.]

aaaand review ignored

Yeah uh, it's a pretty straight forward game of social deduction/screwing each other over and it's about as "hardcore" as One Night Werewolf.

A new expac came out that adds an extra role and a new mechanic of some kind, but it's really the kind of game you can explain to a new group in 3 minutes and then continue playing throughout the evening.

• Options

I guess it was some kind of yoghurt margarine. Cream cheese should not be able to be confused with butter.
    Hmmm. I thought cream cheese was just dramatically different in Germany.

I'm no closer to solving this mystery after all.

• Options

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Also hello [chat]

I came in to work 7 hours ago and have been working like a dog and ranting and raving about the deplorable state of the kitchen since I came in

And now I have stopped

I no longer care

I will go home soon, and it can be someone else's problem

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Thread closing in 5.

THE FOUR MINUTE WARNING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erMO3m0oLvs

• Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    I can't go back to Resistance after playing Avalon. Merlin+Assassin alone adds so much. Then there's Percival, the Lady of the Lake, lone wolf Oberon...

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    5 days? Months!

• Options
    I am slow, so you only get the three minute warning. Sorry.

• Options
    poshniallo wrote: »
    I can't go back to Resistance after playing Avalon. Merlin+Assassin alone adds so much. Then there's Percival, the Lady of the Lake, lone wolf Oberon...

Oh, yeah, we had Merlin+Assassin.

I actually had my copy of Avalon with me but we fancied doing the plot twist cards instead.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    P

poo
  • Options
    Avalon is like Resistance? Perhaps a bit more palatable for the fantasy crowd?

• Options

King Arthur theme with a few new character types. It's the better game but you can get some of them for Normal Resistance.

• Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular

Avalon is Resistance, but with added special characters.

You can get the same characters for Resistance, but it's probably a bit of a pain. I have some as promos that came with Coup.

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Alec Trevelyan: Good luck with the thread Jacob. I've set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me. It was the least I could do for a "friend".
    [snickers]
    Natalya Simonova: What does he mean?
    Jacobkosh: We've got three minutes.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I really want to eat a tub of ice cream.

Metabolisms suck.

• Options
    Jacob clearly meant five Namekian minutes.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, close the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.