As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

South Pinny Proxy!

12346»

• Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    So for East deliveries, I only have the following people. If you're not on the list, pm me immediately.

@crowtales @Gerzzog @misskass @Thunderous_T

• Options
    eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Still haven't gotten mine. c'mon man, not cool.

0j92muX.png
  • Options
    PrunciblePruncible Registered User regular
    elo wrote: »
    Still haven't gotten mine. c'mon man, not cool.

Didn't Happendy post on the 25th saying that everyone should have gotten their orders in the next week?
    Happendy wrote: »
    GUESS WHAT
    I HAVE THEM ALL MAILED OUT FINALLY

[...snip...]
    I'll ping everyone in a week and if it hasnt' gotten there yet by then, then I'll look into it.

Also doing Pinventory tomorrow and then I'll update everyone about extras.

Seems pretty late to be enquiring, @elo . You sure you didn't get a package in the interim or have one waiting in the mail room?

• Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I got it figured out with Elo, I just haven't posted here cause I thought it was unnecessary.

Elo was actually under "delivery at east" but ended up not going to East. So when I mailed out all of the ones on my order sheet, I mistakenly thought I had mailed out "all" of the pins while forgetting that Elo was a special case and was categorized differently on my order sheet.

Oops. I'm really bad at this.

• Options
    eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Yeah, it was my bad for posting here. We took care of it in PM.

0j92muX.png