Options

Hey. How's your day going?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    20150108_101257_zpsu3mjyei5.jpg

CANNOT BE BEATEN

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Yesterday was a massive amounts of butts but only like inan emotional way

Im just at work and I feel empty and hollow and i just wanna go home and hug my doggies

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    20150108_101257_zpsu3mjyei5.jpg

CANNOT BE BEATEN

CAN AND ARE

but no I loves me the puppies

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    dag

Literally everything about this dag is SOOOOO pet-able

Need to pet that dag

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    I slept for like 12-14 hours, had awful shitty dreams, and now I'm just kind of sitting around feeling awful about everything.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    dag

Need to pet that dag

She's the best. She sleeps completely covered by the blanket at night crammed between my legs.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    dag

Need to pet that dag

She's the best. She sleeps completely covered by the blanket at night crammed between my legs.

My cat wonk has started sleeping wrapped up around the back of my head, cheek on my cheek, with his paws around my neck. he purrs SO LOUD

edit: geth luvs wonk <3

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    animals that will cuddle with you for as long as you want to cuddle with them are indisputably in the top 5 best things i think we can all agree

YES

That's the best thing about where I'm staying right now, unlimited puppy snugs

EB525953-D985-4B63-8B2F-0134B570BE02_zpsc2eoojs5.jpg

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    USAGI

that is a hell of a cute puppy good lord

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Cop friend of mine has some stories to prove why dogs are better than cats. Several times he's found a deceased elderly person in their bed or on the floor or whatever, and he told me several times their dog would be lying next to them completely despondent and malnourished. Meanwhile, on several occasions he has found evidence of the person having been partially eaten or gnawed upon by a cat, whom was usually nowhere to be found.

So if you die alone, your dog will lie by your side and mourn you. Your cat will fucking eat you. Dogs love you back, cats just look at you as a portable sunbeam with which to warm themselves.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    USAGI

that is a hell of a cute puppy good lord

Forum, meet Mindy

Her brother Harry is looking at me grumpily because the computer is in my lap instead of him :3

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Cop friend of mine has some stories to prove why dogs are better than cats. Several times he's found a deceased elderly person in their bed or on the floor or whatever, and he told me several times their dog would be lying next to them completely despondent and malnourished. Meanwhile, on several occasions he has found evidence of the person having been partially eaten or gnawed upon by a cat, whom was usually nowhere to be found.

So if you die alone, your dog will lie by your side and mourn you. Your cat will fucking eat you. Dogs love you back, cats just look at you as a portable sunbeam with which to warm themselves.

Listen

my kitty hears me coming at the end of the day and waits for me by the door, sleeps with me, wakes up with me in the morning and sits at the edge of the shower, and walks me to bed when I've stayed up too late

if he really wants to he can eat me when I die, he earned it

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    edited June 2015

that doesn't mean dogs are better

plus those cats were crying while they ate I have proof

edit: wait, if they didn't find the cat, how do they know it was the cat? that cat been framed

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular

Without gross details, let me just assure you that this is false.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options

Just going by what he's told me, anecdotally. I'd like to believe it's false.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Unfortunately it's not false in the way you'd like.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

Unfortunately it's not false in the way you'd like.

Oh. Ohhhhh. :sad:

• Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Dixon wrote: »
    Bought a Frappe this morning and gave myself a bout of brain-freeze that was so dire I had to lay on the floor of my cubicle and curl up in fetal position until is passed.

Now I'm scared to drink more but it's soooo good.

with a frappe i usually drink half, then just pour hot black coffee into the second half because i'm sick of brain freeze and want more caffiene

That's a good idea, didn't think of that. I will try this tomorrow thx

• Options

Listen

my kitty hears me coming at the end of the day and waits for me by the door, sleeps with me, wakes up with me in the morning and sits at the edge of the shower, and walks me to bed when I've stayed up too late

my cats have had MANY opportunities to eat me and only tried maybe twice

if that's not a good pet I don't know what is

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

Listen

my cats have had MANY opportunities to eat me and only tried maybe twice

if that's not a good pet I don't know what is

The ability to weigh your future usefulness against your current nutritional value?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Dogs and cats are cute and all. I love my dog. Depending on how annoying my sister's cats are being, I love them too.

But I love my snake above all else. And if you don't think snakes can be cuddly then you've never met mine before.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    That's not even innuendo, I should add.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Dogs and cats are cute and all. I love my dog. Depending on how annoying my sister's cats are being, I love them too.

But I love my snake above all else. And if you don't think snakes can be cuddly then you've never met mine before.

My only problem with snakes is that while yes, you can cuddle, it's strictly a one-way thing. What you call cuddling, the snake calls an ineffectual murder attempt and/or live heat source.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    I like reptiles, but as pets, they occupy a completely different part of my brain.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

I would love love love to meet a cuddly snake. they are super cute

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    People bring in the cutest dags to work and I get to pet them all the time it's da best

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

I would love love love to meet a cuddly snake. they are super cute

I bet you would

• Options
    hey raijin

come pet my friendly snake

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    This ol' dag came in the other day and carried his own food all over the store.

uZoE8rI.jpg

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Good dag.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Oh my god, that's awesome!

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I've been thinking lately about this dag that I met last month...I was only with her for maybe a day and a half, but by the end of the first day she was already wiggling her butt all over the place and doing a low "I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED" play-growl while walking towards me whenever I came into the room. Best feeling.

• Options
    One of my co-workers has a service dog. He's super friendly and has the curliest fur and I always wanna give him pets when I see him, but I can't, because he's working. He's a very good dog.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    One of my co-workers has a service dog. He's super friendly and has the curliest fur and I always wanna give him pets when I see him, but I can't, because he's working. He's a very good dog.

there is nothing crueler than an adorable service dog

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    My ex went to a seminar, and the person putting on the seminar had a service dog. Before giving the talk, the person put the dog in the "off duty" mode, so the dog would lay, belly up, on top of whoever happened to be on the couch and demand rubs until it was time to go on duty again.

Kinda wanted to go to that seminar.

• Options
    I want to have a yard sale but I want to make it a requirement that all shoppers bring a dog with them so I can pet it

• Options
    I want to have a yard sale but I want to make it a requirement that all shoppers bring a dog with them so I can pet it

"25% discount f you bring your pet"

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    @Chincymcchilla high five for having an awesome cat.

As much as I love dogs, cats are WAY lower maintenance, and a hell of a lot less slobbery. These are both incredibly important to me.

So I'm hella cats these days.

• Options
    Rainfall wrote: »
    @Chincymcchilla high five for having an awesome cat.

As much as I love dogs, cats are WAY lower maintenance, and a hell of a lot less slobbery. These are both incredibly important to me.

So I'm hella cats these days.

Incidentally these are both reasons I love dogs.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Dogs can be pretty low maintenance sometimes.

Sometimes they poop and are all like, "No, bro, don't worry. I got this."

And then they eat their poop.

This discussion has been closed.