HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    400 free silver apparently

Hermano on

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    17 gigs?

Holy shit, Destiny. I really can't keep doing this.

I'm over cap every month because of this shit.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    Evil MonkeyEvil Monkey Grover beachRegistered User regular
    Sirialis wrote: »
    Bungie wrote:
    Raid: King's Fall changes

Increased the number of potential Shards] and added additional materials in the first King's Fall chest[/b

... Seriously, more shards and motes of light from the chest? Thanks? This was not the problem, Oryx giving fuck all is the problem.

I'm on my 4th streak of that huge asshole giving me jack shit.

Are you opening the chest from oryx? Cause I've seen a few people almost miss it.

Yes, I did get those glorious 2 Moldering Shards each time, otherwise it would just get sent to the Postmaster anyway I'm guessing?

If invintory is full yea. Your the only person I've herd of get nothing out of the chest. I usally walk away with 2 minimum got 4 on last downing.

Its not like its a little known problem, there is a reason people joke about only Moldering Shards drop in the Raid.

I got a class cloak because Shards procced last time, thats it.

Before that, gloves from Shards.

Jack from Oryx, I do consider the shards their own drop though, interpret that as you will, but I've never gotten more than 2 items from the big man himself. (with shards)
    Haphazard wrote: »
    I've done zero exotic quests so far. Haven't even made the legendary sword. Still having fun doing the occasional daily and working through the raid totally blind once a week.

Sword is fun, though, you should get your flippers on one.

I got like, halfway through collecting hadrium flakes before getting too bored to continue

Maybe i'll finish it off this week sometime.

If you have a Hunter with the Radar perk Nightstalkers get you can get this part done in the initial drop area in the Dreadnaught in like 30 minutes by running in a circle and picking up the chests.

That sucks hope bungie figures it out and fixes it.

Evil%20MonQey.jpg
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Downloading update file : 4M of 18 Gig (54 hours left)...

Uhm, I'd better play some Blood Bowl then I guess and hope it really doesn't take more than 2 days...

18 Gig?

Fucks sake. So long for playing Iron Banner any time soon then.

Why couldn't they get this sort of crap done before they put in a timed event instead of on the day, and 10 hours after it's supposed start time.

Also, it's stuck at preparing to download for me, so I can't even get the bar up.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    Oh, and I noticed Rocket League was updating too, so you might want to pause that download for a moment/2 days :eh:

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    From Reddit -
    INVENTORY:

Nirwen's Mercy (Pulse Rifle) - ROLL: Outlaw / Perfect Balance - Braced Frame - Injection Mold / Third Eye (also OAS scope) a.k.a near God roll

Ironwreath D (Sidearm) - ROLL: Zen Moment / Hot Swap / Snapshot - Quickdraw - Reinforced Barrel

Boots

Class item

two new emblems

same shaders

bounties

Will update momentarily with rolls.

-edit2- rolls updated. 280 Light across the board.

Called the 280 bit, Pulse Rifle looks like fun, and I remember hearing that the Ironwreath was pretty bitching

squall99x on
    oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Ok so it looks like I won't be raiding tonight, jesus 18 gigs?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Oh, and I noticed Rocket League was updating too, so you might want to pause that download for a moment/2 days :eh:

And so is Arkham Knight. Joy of joys.

Currently sitting at 22 hours remaining. I'm going to be lucky if I'm playing Iron Banana before Thursday at this rate.

Good job Bungie. You just got me back and now you pull this bullshit.

• Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    280. Ha. Can't be bothered. I'll try that Sidearm though.

• Options
    Hiryu02Hiryu02 Registered User regular
    Can someone PLEASE clear up something for me? I'm at work and cannot verify.

I've never bought anything out of the Exotic Kiosk, so I'd appreciate some help. If I own a Y1 version of the Exotic, but never got the Y2 version to drop, can I still buy a Y2 version of the exotic from the Kiosk? Assuming there is a current Y2 version of course.

I thought that I can't buy anything from the Kiosk that's Y2 if I don't already own the Y1 version. Can someone please clarify?

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options

Uhm, I'd better play some Blood Bowl then I guess and hope it really doesn't take more than 2 days...

18 Gig?

Why couldn't they get this sort of crap done before they put in a timed event instead of on the day, and 10 hours after it's supposed start time.

Also, it's stuck at preparing to download for me, so I can't even get the bar up.

It said something like 18 gigs at the last patch as well and it was really only like 500mbs or something. So it might just be they are really shitty at showing what part of the ENTIRE game the update is.

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Only Boots? Didnt they say 2 armor pieces?

Class item is not an armor piece... Or at least its never been considered that before.

Edit: Kingslayer Shell has gotten a new icon, you still seemingly cant preview it though.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Hiryu02 wrote: »

I've never bought anything out of the Exotic Kiosk, so I'd appreciate some help. If I own a Y1 version of the Exotic, but never got the Y2 version to drop, can I still buy a Y2 version of the exotic from the Kiosk? Assuming there is a current Y2 version of course.

I thought that I can't buy anything from the Kiosk that's Y2 if I don't already own the Y1 version. Can someone please clarify?

If you one the Y1 of an exotic but haven't gotten the Y2 yet you can buy it for like 125 legendary marks.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options

Anything you have the Y1 version of that HAS a new Y2 version you can buy the upgrade. However getting the Y2 version of an item does not grant you blueprints for the Y1 version (if for some reason you would want that)

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    CobellCobell Registered User regular

If you have the Y1 version, the Y2 version is purchasable for 150 legendary marks the first time. After that, it costs a shard and glimmer.

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ok so it looks like I won't be raiding tonight, jesus 18 gigs?
    It's only a 500mb update for XBox One, then a 1.7mb patch.

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular

Yes, you can get the Y2 version if you had the Y1.

• Options

If you one the Y1 of an exotic but haven't gotten the Y2 yet you can buy it for like 125 legendary marks.

OMG THANK YOU!!! This news made my week. Thanks also @Evil Monkey

Also that Sidearm is an amazing roll, I'm buying that for sure.

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options

Wait your question changes. Do you have the y1 or not?

If you have the year y1 you can buy the y2 it just costs legendary marks on top of the shard.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    squall99x wrote: »

18 Gig?

It said something like 18 gigs at the last patch as well and it was really only like 500mbs or something. So it might just be they are really shitty at showing what part of the ENTIRE game the update is.

Usually if that's the case the bar is almost complete when you load it up on PSN (saying something like 17.6GB/18.1GB), but I'm sitting at 520.2MB out of 18.121GB

• Options
    edited October 2015
    The armor is only 40 marks each. 1k glimmer for emblems and shaders.

Not sure if there is a rank restriction yet though (

squall99x on
    oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    Only Boots? Didnt they say 2 armor pieces?

Class item is not an armor piece... Or at least its never been considered that before.
    Class items have a Defense stat.

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    I want both of those guns.
    Plus Raid on Friday.
    Plus potentially getting stomped in Trials.

This is going to be a busy Destiny week. Actually hitting Rank 5 ideally shouldn't be too hard, but the back end of the week is where everything is loaded already.

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »

Wait your question changes. Do you have the y1 or not?

If you have the year y1 you can buy the y2 it just costs legendary marks on top of the shard.

I have the Y1. Like, I never bought a new Red Death because I thought it had to drop a Y2 version for me to unlock it at the Kiosk.

• Options
    Nope. You can unlock the y2 with legendary marks. If you get the drop you can just spend a shard and glimmer to get it.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Rank 5 for Pulse Rifle and 90 marks
    Rank 4 for Sidearm and 90 marks

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    So the upshot is that I'm going to need to find a way to burn off some of these marks unless I want to lose out on some.

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    So the upshot is that I'm going to need to find a way to burn off some of these marks unless I want to lose out on some.

Planetary materials are your friend!

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    That Sidearm is going to be amazing for a run and gun mobile type build. Zen moment/Quickdraw/Snapshot etc plus the other perks have a great synergy that rewards engaging until Sidearm range, then switching to the Secondary and getting a ton of buffs just from the swap and first shot.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Boots had better just be the only thing you can buy outright, with the rest still in the drop table. I didn't look forward to iron banner all month for fucking boots.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    I'm guessing that the after match drop items will be random rolls as always, so I guess that strikes a decent balance between buying the roll you want (if it is there) and hoping you get that roll or similar if you end up mark poor.

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Boots had better just be the only thing you can buy outright, with the rest still in the drop table. I didn't look forward to iron banner all month for fucking boots.

Will be curious to see if the drop table is limited to sold items or the whole potential inventory.

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    17 gigs?

Holy shit, Destiny. I really can't keep doing this.

I'm over cap every month because of this shit.

The Carlton is 10 of those gigs. :P

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    I had these on my Warlock, totally forgot about them apparently 8-)

2z8uq6a.png

(Yes, I know there are 2 Insurmountable Skullforts in the picture, Y1 version has been dismantled)

Sirialis on
  • Options
    That Sidearm is going to be amazing for a run and gun mobile type build. Zen moment/Quickdraw/Snapshot etc plus the other perks have a great synergy that rewards engaging until Sidearm range, then switching to the Secondary and getting a ton of buffs just from the swap and first shot.
    I'm excited to see how it compares to my Feeding Frenzy/Reactive Reload Jabberhakke-D.

• Options
    Some people on Reddit have said that their updates for IB were only 500 meg, so I decided to delete the update file I was downloading and get it to re-prepare and give it time to prepare fully (sitting at 84% right now and moving slowly). Hopefully that will make it so I don't need to update the full 18gig.

I'll let you know how it goes.

• Options
    I had these on my Warlock, totally forgot about them apparently 8-)

2z8uq6a.png

Real talk, NBP+Chaperone is probably going to be in my rotation for most of IB. There is no substitute for a Defender bubble when you absolutely have to take and hold a point and your team just wants to hide, or go in one by one and get lit up.

• Options
    Some people on Reddit have said that their updates for IB were only 500 meg, so I decided to delete the update file I was downloading and get it to re-prepare and give it time to prepare fully (sitting at 84% right now and moving slowly). Hopefully that will make it so I don't need to update the full 18gig.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Once it got donw "preparing" for the update the actual update was only around 500 or so, just watching it count down now :)

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    LOL, well not bothering with Banana purchases any more. As if farming wasn't already a chore to even try buying the gear you wanted before, now the farming you need to do is gated.
    And the 400 Joke Points you get for Tess is utter garbage. Not using them, and never buying any. I guess I'll just wait and see if either Carlton or Slow Clap goes on sale or something later, otherwise I'm just sticking with my Robot dance (which is basically the best anyway).

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    I'm excited to see how it compares to my Feeding Frenzy/Reactive Reload Jabberhakke-D.

I have a Conviction with Zen moment and Outlaw. The main issue is keeping the shots on target for all of the legendary sidearms that I have tested. Recoil is outta control. Zen moment alleviates this quite a bit and with Hot Swap giving extra accuracy that Ironwreath could be very very stable.