As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's Canada Vote Day! - Liberal Majority

1234568»

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    Damn, I usually shake my head at the ol' "this country's going to the dogs, I'm moving to Canada" tantrums, but damned if you guys aren't making a compelling case for actually moving to Canada.

Good luck. Last I checked, you either need prior citizenship, to marry a citizen (to start the process), or be in an in-demand STEM job.

Hmm...

Any of you Canadian forumers interested in a green card marriage?

what are you bringing to the table?

I'm good with computers and am decently handy around the house. I can be a "Player 2" for games. Also I have a car. That's useful, right?

But how are you against moose?

A malnourished sheep could take me out pretty easily. I ain't messin' with no moose.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    What the heck, when I try to quote your above post Kwoaru, I get some old post of yours instead?
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    That list of canadian cabinet facts is pretty cool

And it confused me so much I forgot what I was going to say to the comment I actually wanted to quote

edit: ahh because you were ninja editting it to this comment as I was trying to reply!

WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508