Options

I don't want to make the [chat]

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I'm at work still and I want to go home but my boss is still here! Czar'd again!

Not even close!

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    That was like the Chinese knock of version of CZAR'D.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    @credeiki

I ended up buying a smartphone specifically to use as a second screen for Arx Control on my G910 keyboard:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K2XX4OY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

This is a pre-paid phone that has a touchscreen, runs Android, and is only 15 bucks (without shipping, naturally, but it is free with Prime). You can bypass the activation using the instructions on the first Q&A on the page:
    Do i need to hook this up with verizon at all or can i just use it on wifi?
    Answer: Bypass activation if just out of box new. Then use for wifi. Do nothing if bought used nd lready activated at one time. Bypassing activation
    1: Volume Up
    2: Volume Down
    3: Back Button
    4: Home Button
    5.) Enjoy
    OR before doing anything turn on arplane mode, cant call activation if unable. see less

It runs Arx Control just fine, although there's really nothing that supports Arx that I can find, other than maybe Borderlands: The Presequel (which spits out the map on the second screen). Still, if you like seeing your CPU and GPU temps and utilization, that information is there, along with G-key setups from the Logitech Gaming Software. I have the phone continuously on the USB charger plugged into my nearby hub, so I don't worry about running the batteries down.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    What If Jet Fuel Could Melt Steel Beams?

ghost_rider_professor_x_by_stephen_green-d8wgakl.jpg
    EDIT: Jesus christ, replaced the Gigant-huge picture with a smaller one.

this is one of the best things i've ever seen

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I liked SSX 3 but I missed the crazy tracks from Tricky.

But.....SSX 3 had all the crazy tricks.

Tracks. Tracks.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I said CG not in game

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Oh man now I know my coworker is a fake gamer she even remembered Turok.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Cyclops has to always control himself completely because if he even looks at something unguarded for a second he will destroy it. That explains everything about him. Best combination of power and personality of any hero.

• Options
    Cyclops has to always control himself completely because if he even looks at something unguarded for a second he will destroy it. That explains everything about him. Best combination of power and personality of any hero.
    He plays like Ryu, which makes him automatically OP.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    @credeiki

I ended up buying a smartphone specifically to use as a second screen for Arx Control on my G910 keyboard:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K2XX4OY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

This is a pre-paid phone that has a touchscreen, runs Android, and is only 15 bucks (without shipping, naturally, but it is free with Prime). You can bypass the activation using the instructions on the first Q&A on the page:
    Answer: Bypass activation if just out of box new. Then use for wifi. Do nothing if bought used nd lready activated at one time. Bypassing activation
    5.) Enjoy
    OR before doing anything turn on arplane mode, cant call activation if unable. see less

It runs Arx Control just fine, although there's really nothing that supports Arx that I can find, other than maybe Borderlands: The Presequel (which spits out the map on the second screen). Still, if you like seeing your CPU and GPU temps and utilization, that information is there, along with G-key setups from the Logitech Gaming Software. I have the phone continuously on the USB charger plugged into my nearby hub, so I don't worry about running the batteries down.

I will have to google to figure out what arx control is! I did build my computer but I am exceedingly ignorant about it :/

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    Everyone in Chat needs to watch BBC's The Hunt, narrated by David Attenborough. I has a polar bear scaling a cliff to assault very confused birds, among many other amazing things.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    credeiki wrote: »
    I have a pretty regular backlit keyboard.

You whipper snappers and your fancy whatchyamacallits.

I had a $20 not-backlit thing, and it lasted 6 years! But 2-3 days ago my computer started acting up and after some panic I realized it was the keyboard finally dying. Sooooo...time for a slightly ridiculous purchase! Happy Hanukkah to myself from myself.

I need a new keyboard

...want is need

Anyway pls donate to my keyboard fund

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    pikachu suplexing fools

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    You can tell it's a female Pikachu because her tail has a heart-shaped indentation.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Desire to head home, rising . . .

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hmm I need to get food for the week and have no idea what I actually want to cook

This is sort of a problem

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I liked SSX 3 but I missed the crazy tracks from Tricky.

But.....SSX 3 had all the crazy tricks.

Tracks. Tracks.

Oh, haha, reading ftw.

Okay, that's fine. I really, really liked the mountain from SSX3, and how all the tracks were on the same mountain and you could chain together the ones that were contiguous for a huge summit to foot run. It didn't have the bananas designs like Hawaii from Tricky, though.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/GjatG8QFoOk

Speaking of mid season breaks.

I miss you John Oliver.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Ilpala wrote: »
    redx wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    SFXT?

Street Fighter x Tekken.

It's an interstudio romance simulator.

chun lee x ling xiaoyu ftw...

Sooo...

I just sort of made up bullshit to go along with the acronym.

Then had to Google how to spell ling xiaoyu... And chun Lee...

Reality is pretty fucking broken

We know.

Because it's Chun-Li.

Fuck you Google. Letting me down.

Freaking supercop ruins my day again

Edit: or is that law?

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    What If Jet Fuel Could Melt Steel Beams?

ghost_rider_professor_x_by_stephen_green-d8wgakl.jpg
    EDIT: Jesus christ, replaced the Gigant-huge picture with a smaller one.

this is one of the best things i've ever seen

That's not Xavier, it's Zombie FDR

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Pokemon seems like the setting where you could do a co op gorgeous world action game and need to work together.

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »
    credeiki

5.) Enjoy

I will have to google to figure out what arx control is! I did build my computer but I am exceedingly ignorant about it :/
    The Logitech Gaming Keyboards have a software driver that you can use to set the pretty lights to anything you want. But it has a second function called "Arx Control" that allows you to output information to a second screen via smartphone/tablet app. As long as your computer and smartphone/tablet are connected to the same router, they can talk to each other and in theory, you can get cool information dumped into Arx Control. In practice, not many games support Arx, sadly. The default app, however, includes CPU and GPU temps and utilization, which is what I used the older models (with the built-in screen) for anyway.

It's a neat little added benefit, but I sorely miss the second screen stuff from the G15 and G150 and other gaming keyboards that had a built-in screen. I hope that they get some content on there soon, because it's been a year or so.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Pokemon seems like the setting where you could do a co op gorgeous world action game and need to work together.
    It's what they do in the cartoon! Why do we not have a great Co-op Pokemon open world game already??

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    815165 wrote: »
    Incenjucar i hope next year is kinder

are

are you the friend?

i try to be a friend :(

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Pokemon snap was a game I enjoyed a lot.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    this beluga whale is my spirit animal

http://giant.gfycat.com/DopeyAdorableAlbertosaurus.gif

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Cyclops was right. I believe that much more strongly than I do in Israel.
    this statement is just surreal

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

oh my god that beluga did a bar-room headfake

fuck yes

broluga

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    like I don't know enough about the subject to say whether it's wrong to hold that belief but just juxtaposing those two particular things

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular

oh my god that beluga did a bar-room headfake

fuck yes

broluga

that whale is literally saying "BRO DID YOU JUST TOUCH MY GLASS"

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    the only way it could be more perfect is if another beluga came over and was all "dude they're not worth it bro"

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    @credeiki

when you gonna log on your smurf

you said you wanted to learn melee right

show me ya moves

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    My mouth hurts

This is someone's fault I bet

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Cyclops was right. I believe that much more strongly than I do in Israel.
    this statement is just surreal

Happy last day of Hanukkah, Jewish friends!

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    the only way it could be more perfect is if another beluga came over and was all "dude they're not worth it bro"

HOLD ME BACK BRO OR IM GOING TO SMASH THIS FUCKER

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I'm at work still and I want to go home but my boss is still here! Czar'd again!

Not even close!

I can't believe you'd czar me like this in front of all of our friends!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.