Options

Games Done Quick: See You Next Mission

• Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    I got a much better CS:GO gun range time. If you have CS:GO and want to give running something a try this is neat, and short.

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8x1HOh43n8"

leaderboards

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    45 minutes to go!

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    We're live! Splatoon is underway!

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Wow, I had no idea you can skip an entire world. I should try that sometime, it didn't look too difficult.

• Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »
    Wow, I had no idea you can skip an entire world. I should try that sometime, it didn't look too difficult.

When the couch is elated that he got it on the first try, it's going to take you a while.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    Kupi wrote: »
    Maz- wrote: »

When the couch is elated that he got it on the first try, it's going to take you a while.

Please don't underestimate my freshness.

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Only a few seconds off his own WR - fantastic way to start the marathon!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    It is just me, or does the Super Monkey Ball runs always feel kind of low key, despite how hype and insane what they are doing is?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Shirts are a little lacking compared to SGDQ. I like the Bloodborne one but it's a little too pink for me. The Donkey Kong and the AGDQ title are pretty cool.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Shirts are a little lacking compared to SGDQ. I like the Bloodborne one but it's a little too pink for me. The Donkey Kong and the AGDQ title are pretty cool.

I like the FF4 and Paper Mario ones.

Ugh, don't remind me about SGDQ shirts. I swear I put in an order for some of them when they were up. But then when I went back to look afterwards I actually didn't. I have no idea what happened and didn't get any shirts :(

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Schide wrote: »

I like the FF4 and Paper Mario ones.

Ugh, don't remind me about SGDQ shirts. I swear I put in an order for some of them when they were up. But then when I went back to look afterwards I actually didn't. I have no idea what happened and didn't get any shirts :(

I'm wearing the Castlevania one now. Paper Mario one looks okay, never played FF4.

• Options
    PrjctD_CaptainPrjctD_Captain iFizzRegistered User regular
    That super mario kart race was good shit.

Steam: BrightWing
    PSN: BrightWing13 FFX|V:ARR Bright Asuna
  • Options
  • Options
    UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    Watched the Kirby Run this morning as it was awesome.
    Looking forward to catching a lot more once i'm home from work

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    If it wasn't the last day of the NFL regular season, I'd be watching this. Kind of can't wait for the games to be over so I can load up Twitch.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    Holy. Shit.

That SM64 Multiplayer was incredible to watch. Super fun, really awesome. Great stuff!

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    I had no idea Super Mario 64 Multiplayer existed. I'd love to play that.

When I saw it mentioned on the schedule, I was thinking it was referring to the DS version of SM64 I never played.

• Options
    Sounds like I missed some good runs last night.

Unfortunately not a whole lot that I'm interested in during the next two days..tonight's Disney block might be good (other than Kingdom Hearts).

• Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Super Mario Kart, The SM64 120 star race and 16 star multi were all bloody excellent entertainment and I highly recommend looking them up if you missed them live. It's been an excellent start :smile:

I'm also digging that they're doing post-race interviews with runners during set up time

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I missed the Super Star Wars race and RE:Master runs, so I'll probably catch VODS of them later. Looking at the stats someone donated 19K during the Super Star Wars!? Was that just TheYetee donating their daily totals?

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Super Stars Wars is a garbage game so the race itself wasn't very interesting, but the runners seemed like good friends and made it better than it could have been.

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    The Darksiders 2 run was surprisingly good, the runner really knew what he was doing and kept up some really good commentary.

• Options
    The Disney block is so good. Both Aladdin and Lion King have been awesome.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    This Goof Troop play, good lord

• Options
    Kingdom Hearts is poop from a butt but I'm still watching it because ???

Probably SpikeVegeta.

• Options
    And the sing-alongs of course.

• Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    dat gaston.

(also, I've gone by many variations of "Zet-" but never "Zetris." Still weird to hear "Zet" while watching the stream :p )

Zetx on
  • Options
    I'm watching it because I have nothing better to do with my life before I go to work.

• Options
    Girl wasn't that good at Let It Go (it could also be that I hate that song) but she pulled it together during the Whole New World Duet. Then Gaston came back for Go The Distance which was awesome. I love the sing-alongs during these marathons.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Girl wasn't that good at Let It Go (it could also be that I hate that song) but she pulled it together during the Whole New World Duet. Then Gaston came back for Go The Distance which was awesome. I love the sing-alongs during these marathons.

Shame they're buried in kingdom hearts every time.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options

It was not only because you hate that song.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Okay, I confess. Some of these boss kills are WTF fast. Dat Mushu.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Battleblock Theater with MechaRichter and PJ incoming! With dev commentary again, Will Stamper in the house (Skype)!

Dranyth on
  • Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Dranyth wrote: »
    Battleblock Theater with MechaRichter and PJ incoming!

I don't "get" this game but it was a ton of fun to watch last year.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Stamper!

• Options
    13thLegion13thLegion Registered User regular
    Battleblock Theater with MechaRichter and PJ incoming broke this game very hard for the 100% last year. It seems a like insane mode has less antics. I was thoroughly entertained by the designer watch. I think the voice actor is commenting live over the phone at the moment. Still a need game to watch though. 100% definitely had lots more stuff going on though...

• Options
    DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Never underestimate brokenness when PJ is involved. Wish we could've seen his screen during that...

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I just saw that apparently romscout doesn't have a run at this event because he had a falling out with gdq. that's sad, i wish gdq was a better organization since the marathon is fun but i feel guilty about watching it and enjoying it.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    I'm happy I got home and refreshed twitch right during the battleblock run.

It was really good last gdq with the developers commentary and I'm glad I'm catching it live again!

This discussion has been closed.