Demonic Webcomics

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    my fetish is talking about bad comics

like smbc

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    comic2-1076.png

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »

like smbc

Happy to help out.

2safpxdd49op.png
    We're just meatbags, sweetie!
    y8gr0pcnu58n.png

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Everyone regrets going down that rabbit hole.

Still talking about Zootopia?

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    Anzekay wrote: »

like smbc

Happy to help out.

2safpxdd49op.png
    We're just meatbags, sweetie!
    y8gr0pcnu58n.png

smbc.jpg

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular

also a fetish

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Zombie Man can't die, dude. That's his whole deal. You gonna have some problems.

Gundi on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    Zombie Man can't die, dude. That's his whole deal. You gonna have some problems.

He can however be vaporized so nothing can stitch itself back together. Pretty sure that is legitimately a danger to him.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »
    Zootopia looks cute and also fun and I will see it for sure.

It looks good and I'm glad for it. Because I have to see it. Secret Lives of Pets too. Because my girlfriend and I are bunny people now. We own bunnies and love them so now we must consume every piece of media that has bunnies in it. A

Also she told me were going to see both and I have no say. At least Zootopia looks good and has a good cast.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    2016-01-16-webcomics-title.jpg

I'm growing convinced the artist traces 3D models in poser or something

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    The only bad thing about the Zootopia trailer is that it caused an uncomfortable train of thought about how this movie will impact some people's sexuality.

No more than Disney's Robin Hood did.

That reminds me, I oughta see Robin Hood again sometime if just to pay my respects for the guy who voiced him since he died this week on the 13th.

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I just reread all of Octopus Pie.

and gosh dangit that's a really good comic.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    1452978421-preikki.jpg
    Yeah my computer got sent outside finland to be fixed, so i just gotta keep updating with photos then :-) sIGH

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    vlZFPRs.png
    OEb8EZl.png
    JeXEcuy.png
    SXCm6VJ.png
    5TBrleo.png
    gp5B1Gs.png
    8vwP9zf.png
    O1r88sd.png
    6baxhyx.png
    mXT1Hyt.png
    4kjqIpF.png
    czDIKQ9.png
    VZtK1xx.png
    LLnIO8u.png
    lJCzpKV.png
    TVZIsjS.png
    95H7Q66.png
    eEs6jOA.png
    iG16VPw.png

lol

I guess I should be more annoyed by that whole thing getting interrupted except I never really believed Seol-A had the guts to do it yet anyway.

Or I guess maybe more accurately, her character arc is trying to accept herself and put herself out there for real emotional risk. But right now she's kinda still at her lowest point. Whether or not she's physically attracted to men, emotionally she only seems to fall for women, so her trying to reassure herself that she's done this before is kind of empty posturing.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    edited January 2016

rabbit holes, you say

ACXt21j.png

but why'd he leave the keys upon the table

Machwing on
    l3icwZV.png
  • Options
    The room was unoccupied, so the keys were left in there for a future occupant

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    The room was unoccupied, so the keys were left in there for a future occupant

Or because he wanted to?

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Guys, chill out, this is just a fable. Don't try to create another one.

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    f2YHMHq.jpg
    I ended up putting down the sea serpent in my script as "Steven Magnet" because, well, why not?
    friendshipisdragons.thecomicseries.com

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Still talking about Zootopia?

Nah, those comics were not that bad in terms of freaky sex, zoo tales required brain bleach.

• Options
    2755.png
    Last comic about The Final Station had Angie trampling some infected with a train... stuff like that doesn't happen in the game as far as I know, but many times when doing a comic it's more important to take the essence of the game than trying to emulate a game mechanic.

You have infected, you have trains, you have a badass machinist and you have to show it all in a single frame. My only regret is not making it the scene in tiny pixel art.
    2756.png
    The rent saga continues.

Will Angie even get paid? Will the courtyard be warded so the landlord don't gank our ladies?

Check monday strip for those and other amazing relevations.

For now, enjoy the weekened!

Cya.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Gustav wrote: »
    I just reread all of Octopus Pie.

and gosh dangit that's a really good comic.

My timing is stellar. I had no idea Image was gunna start doing new print editions of it next month!

Gustav on
    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    that sloth zootopia trailer played when i saw star wars and it's a cute clip sure but holy shit the audience was losing their fucking minds over it like i was worried people might actually start passing out

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    serves to remind us that no matter how awkward a piece of media may be, the audience is far, far worse

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Monster-Pulse

bNP1CDr.jpg

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    3136.png

today's qc is a montage

• Options
    Did she get slimmer and I'm sure that hoodie lost it's sleeves.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Digging the hair

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    yeahhhh sleeveless hoodies are comin BACK baby

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    That is a good QC

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    So I guess time is accelerating ahead

this also allows JJ to change up the look of the characters without it becoming too jarring

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    exist wrote: »
    yeahhhh sleeveless hoodies are comin BACK baby

I think I need a sleeveless hoodie once I get more gains in my arms

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    Shiga seems to be claiming he's thought about some of this stuff; I can't be bothered to do the math, but the people on the Demon website discussion threads might give it a try, so I'll keep an eye out there.

Well, it looks as if Shiga actually _did_ think about it and wasn't just completely bluffing:
    Also bonus points for anyone who can tell me how many people they had to kill to accomplish this amazing feat.
    Well that's a real shame, because I've been waiting for an explanation that explains how, on a crowded moonbase, you manage to get 300,000km from another human to break through to the parallel universe.
    Shiga wrote:
    I think you're on the right track! One way to isolate yourself is to kill everyone on the moonbase first. That only gets you one duplicate, though...
    Draknek wrote:
    Okay, so Jimmy 1 from universe 1 goes up, kills everyone then himself. Then he's in universe 2, where the previous possession didn't take place. [The details about what that means *did* take place are very ambiguous to me.]

That means that J2 is still on Earth. J1 kills himself repeatedly, until he's the last living person on the moonbase (human 287). Then he kills himself to go to U3, where he enters the same body he left (H287), J3 is in the penultimate body H286 -- having not jumped into H287 -- and J2 is still on Earth.

I'm not sure how to extend this further though, and I'm not sure the rules of parallel universes have been elaborated enough for me to draw satisfying conclusions.

If J1 kills J3 and then kills himself, he gets sent to a universe in which his previous possession didn't take place. Which I think would be identical to U3?

If J3 kills J1 and then kills himself, he gets sent to a universe in which his previous possession didn't take place, so U4 would have J4 in H285 and J3 in H286. But I'm not sure there's anything to conclude that another universe's J1 would arrive in H287?

Let's assume that *is* how it works though. By arriving in the space station and deciding to repeatedly kill himself, by induction you end up with a moonbase with 287 Jimmys. I'm not sure how you duplicate Sweetpea as well. Not everyone in space would be on the moonbase, but I would have thought the others would be less clustered.
    Shiga wrote:
    I'm guessing all the readers have moved on at this point, but for those of you sticking around, I think you're pretty close, Draknek, especially with the induction part.

I'd argue that U3 is brand new and hasn't had a chance to split off into U4 yet since no possessions have taken place in U3. So I'm not sure if Jimmy could wring out any more than 3 duplicates (including himself) from this method.

Also remember the universe splits every time Jimmy makes a possession so when J1 in U2 kills himself repeatedly 286 times, he's actually spawning 286 universes, The good news is he doesn't have to kill himself 286 times to isolate himself on the moonbase. He can always use a combination of possessions and regular murder to get rid of everyone.

I'm not sure I follow that myself (or that I can be bothered to try and follow it), but it seems as if Shiga really did have a solution that he thinks is okay, he wasn't just pulling it completely out of thin air. (at least, no more out of thin air than the usual with Demon -- but it looks like he had some sort of planned way that this could all work out)

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Machwing wrote: »

rabbit holes, you say

ACXt21j.png

but why'd he leave the keys upon the table

Ghosts

• Options
    What is it called when you think up a math equation only you can solve because you're the only one it makes sense to?

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    What is it called when you think up a math equation only you can solve because you're the only one it makes sense to?

BS

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Shiga seems to be claiming he's thought about some of this stuff; I can't be bothered to do the math, but the people on the Demon website discussion threads might give it a try, so I'll keep an eye out there.

Well, it looks as if Shiga actually _did_ think about it and wasn't just completely bluffing:
    Also bonus points for anyone who can tell me how many people they had to kill to accomplish this amazing feat.
    Well that's a real shame, because I've been waiting for an explanation that explains how, on a crowded moonbase, you manage to get 300,000km from another human to break through to the parallel universe.
    Shiga wrote:
    I think you're on the right track! One way to isolate yourself is to kill everyone on the moonbase first. That only gets you one duplicate, though...
    Draknek wrote:
    Okay, so Jimmy 1 from universe 1 goes up, kills everyone then himself. Then he's in universe 2, where the previous possession didn't take place. [The details about what that means *did* take place are very ambiguous to me.]

That means that J2 is still on Earth. J1 kills himself repeatedly, until he's the last living person on the moonbase (human 287). Then he kills himself to go to U3, where he enters the same body he left (H287), J3 is in the penultimate body H286 -- having not jumped into H287 -- and J2 is still on Earth.

I'm not sure how to extend this further though, and I'm not sure the rules of parallel universes have been elaborated enough for me to draw satisfying conclusions.

If J1 kills J3 and then kills himself, he gets sent to a universe in which his previous possession didn't take place. Which I think would be identical to U3?

If J3 kills J1 and then kills himself, he gets sent to a universe in which his previous possession didn't take place, so U4 would have J4 in H285 and J3 in H286. But I'm not sure there's anything to conclude that another universe's J1 would arrive in H287?

Let's assume that *is* how it works though. By arriving in the space station and deciding to repeatedly kill himself, by induction you end up with a moonbase with 287 Jimmys. I'm not sure how you duplicate Sweetpea as well. Not everyone in space would be on the moonbase, but I would have thought the others would be less clustered.
    Shiga wrote:
    I'm guessing all the readers have moved on at this point, but for those of you sticking around, I think you're pretty close, Draknek, especially with the induction part.

I'd argue that U3 is brand new and hasn't had a chance to split off into U4 yet since no possessions have taken place in U3. So I'm not sure if Jimmy could wring out any more than 3 duplicates (including himself) from this method.

Also remember the universe splits every time Jimmy makes a possession so when J1 in U2 kills himself repeatedly 286 times, he's actually spawning 286 universes, The good news is he doesn't have to kill himself 286 times to isolate himself on the moonbase. He can always use a combination of possessions and regular murder to get rid of everyone.

I'm not sure I follow that myself (or that I can be bothered to try and follow it), but it seems as if Shiga really did have a solution that he thinks is okay, he wasn't just pulling it completely out of thin air. (at least, no more out of thin air than the usual with Demon -- but it looks like he had some sort of planned way that this could all work out)

I mean

whatever else you think about him shiga is always good for laboriously fleshing out horse shit

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    serves to remind us that no matter how awkward a piece of media may be, the audience is far, far worse

Oh, come off it.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    Is there any explanation of how he's able to choose to come back to his home universe

Or why he'd even want to since odds are one of these hundreds of universes is way better than his, and it's not like he gives a shit about anybody

This discussion has been closed.