Options

chat

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    @Hakkekage

Well fuck.

I just heard the DLC path for FE doesn't come out until March UNLESS you get the special edition.

Which is complete and utter bullshit.

So now my options are: Hunt down a price jacked special edition or wait until March to play this god damn game.

If this is true I am soooooo maaaadddddd.

why you wanna ONLY play the 3rd path??

And yes I am also mad at nintendo AGAIN for not making enough copies of the special edition leaving the field open for fucking scalpers AGAIN but also still bending over and willingly presenting my tender butthole to them AGAIN

Because I hate alternate timeline bullshit. So I just want to pick one and play that one as if it is the only game. And the third path seems to make the most sense for that.

You haven't been buttfucked by Nintendo enough

report to The Chamber for remedial buttfucking

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Teenagers these days...the power of technology to enhance the humiliation of your peers is beyond my reckoning

Poor Brosmanship
    5 yard penalty

screw the bro code

Mr Brobachev TEAR DOWN THIS WALL
    you never embarrass a bro in public and especially not in front of a girl he likes. That's friendship 101. Friendship is magic. Magic is part of the wizarding world of harry part.
    ergo post hoc subito ecce, you have been sorted into a fanfiction fifth harry potter house made up of half angel/demons.

What kinda goody-two-shoes...

In my world you always embarrass a bro in front of every girl.

That's just how it be.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    welcome to hockey guys emporium of babies on daddies
    not to be confused with demon stacey's emporium of baby daddies

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Teenagers these days...the power of technology to enhance the humiliation of your peers is beyond my reckoning

Poor Brosmanship
    5 yard penalty

screw the bro code

you never embarrass a bro in public and especially not in front of a girl he likes. That's friendship 101. Friendship is magic. Magic is part of the wizarding world of harry part.
    ergo post hoc subito ecce, you have been sorted into a fanfiction fifth harry potter house made up of half angel/demons.

in high school all friends are false

do not be fooled by claims of eternal bonding, of forever friends, of best friend bracelets

these are fleeting promises

im still super close friends with two of my high school bros.
    frands5eva

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    in high school all friends are false

do not be fooled by claims of eternal bonding, of forever friends, of best friend bracelets

these are fleeting promises

Who was she, and what did she do that made you take off the friendship bracelet and tear it in half on the playground?

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    hey guys, super dizzy this morning and constantly feel like i need to puke...things are going great!

is Hakkes draining you of your life energy in an attempt to rejuvenate her withered skin

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Oh also THOSE GOD DAMN TACOS I MADE LAST NIGHT.

SO fucking good.

I ate 5 and had to stop myself to ensure I had some leftovers for lunch today.

I could've eaten the whole batch.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    i thought i had a good pic of my babby in full derp mode sleeping on hockey guy.
    i do not.

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    Morning all!

How's your hump day going so far?

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I feel like the fire juggling thing was staged, or he was using some weird fuel that you'd never actually use when fire performing

or the bro had just re-Axe'd

• Options
    zagdrob wrote: »
    Morning all!

humpless ):

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    @Hakkekage

Well fuck.

I just heard the DLC path for FE doesn't come out until March UNLESS you get the special edition.

So now my options are: Hunt down a price jacked special edition or wait until March to play this god damn game.

And yes I am also mad at nintendo AGAIN for not making enough copies of the special edition leaving the field open for fucking scalpers AGAIN but also still bending over and willingly presenting my tender butthole to them AGAIN

is it tender anymore?

isn't it more worn out

used

by nintendo

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Just got a letter from a Sovereign Citizen

She is "rejecting our offer to contract"

Lol

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @Gonmun There's probably very little malice involved.

It's probably you're too good to replace, and risk getting some incompetent fuck.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    i thought i had a good pic of my babby in full derp mode sleeping on hockey guy.
    i do not.

obsqpZzl.jpg

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    @Hakkekage

Well fuck.

Because I hate alternate timeline bullshit. So I just want to pick one and play that one as if it is the only game. And the third path seems to make the most sense for that.

*hands out literature studying the Zelda timeline*

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    @Hakkekage

Well fuck.

Being buttfucked by Nintendo is a feature not a bug

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    i do not.

obsqpZzl.jpg
    you're leaving out 99% of the story here......

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Deebs, Hakkes has absconded with your babb!

• Options
    i do not.

obsqpZzl.jpg

HE PEED ON ME

• Options
    i do not.

http://i.imgur.com/obsqpZzl.jpg

nooooo.....
    my easy awesomes

• Options
    also I want to note that your babby and I have the same skin tone god bless the honey-skinned race of future world conquerors

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    i do not.

obsqpZzl.jpg

HE PEED ON ME
    yes....when we lifted him up after this nap we realized he had peed all over hakks

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    hockey guy is grinning because she's imagining how far she could throw the baby.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    i do not.

nooooo.....
    my easy awesomes

I will exploit your child for the fresh fresh farms

• Options
    i do not.

HE PEED ON ME
    yes....when we lifted him up after this nap we realized he had peed all over hakks

babies gonna babe

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Just got a letter from a Sovereign Citizen

She is "rejecting our offer to contract"

Lol

Get the county sheriff to offer the contract

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2016

Poor Brosmanship
    5 yard penalty

screw the bro code

That's just how it be.

Ruling on the field is under review.

Upon review of the ruling, the penalty has been overturned. Brocode dictates all non-verbal, text based brommunication involving desirable members of the opposite, or same, sex are fair game for brobarassment. Subsection A, paragraph 3, codicil to "Talk Shit, Get Hit."

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    One of the perks to working at a doctor's office:

Coworker - "I am feeling exhausted lately"
    Boss - "Let's run some blood tests"

half hour later

Boss - "Oh your iron levels are super low. I'm going to get you started on IV iron." (I think it's venofer)

Coworker - "How much is that going to cost?"
    Boss - "Oh it only costs the office about $40, don't worry about it."

They charge the patients like $400 for venofer.

Affordable Health Care!

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    garbage day

poo
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    what is life but a farmville simulator

• Options
    i do not.

HE PEED ON ME

babies gonna babe

ahem

I'm the babe here

right

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i do not.

HE PEED ON ME

babies gonna babe

ahem

I'm the babe here

right

so. . .you peed all over yourself?

• Options

Poor Brosmanship
    5 yard penalty

screw the bro code

That's just how it be.

Ruling on the field is under review.

Upon review of the ruling, the penalty has been overturned. Brocode dictates all non-verbal, text based brommunication involving desirable members of the opposite, or same, sex are fair game fro brobarassment. Subsection A, paragraph 3, codicil to "Talk Shit, Get Hit."

BUT WHAT'S A CATCH IN THE NFL????

• Options
    i do not.

HE PEED ON ME

babies gonna babe

ahem

I'm the babe here

right

that got r kelly'd

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    zagdrob wrote: »
    Morning all!

My life is currently groundhogs day pretty much.

But there's apparently going to be a collectible card game convention at the place I'm working this weekend which is going to be all sorts of fantastic people watching. Combine that with a foot of snow and it's going to get interesting.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    i do not.

HE PEED ON ME

babies gonna babe

ahem

I'm the babe here

right

so. . .you peed all over yourself?

That's normally Beast-o's job.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Gonmun There's probably very little malice involved.

It's probably you're too good to replace, and risk getting some incompetent fuck.

I guess I can see that given I have the job that everyone in the office says they don't want or can't do because of the crap that I have to put up with.

Just...it's draining. I hate to say I'm jaded because I don't get up dreading the notion of coming to work everyday. It's just there are quite a few shitty people that I deal with daily and it is tiring. That and for a job that is apparently oh so important I feel like I'm the lowest spot on the totem pole when dealing with anyone. I have no guidance whatsoever with regards to how I fit into the hierarchy of the company and what actions I can take with regards to things aside from when there is shit I'm given that is incredibly sketchy or send up flags for me that might mean we aren't going to get paid for a load or are dealing with someone we've had issues with in the past.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Wash wrote: »

mya ha ha

mya ha ha ha ha ha ha

This discussion has been closed.