Options

[Superheroes] Superman inadvertently snaps neck of Rotten Tomatoes score.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Season four had some marriage drama that I think they did well in the first half of the season.

But season three's back half was horrid with stupid marriage drama.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    house of cards 4 does have at least one pretty good murder

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I highly recommend people seek out at least the first season of the original. It goes like a train and is deeply silly and entertaining. It might help to show why the incredibly languid pace and po-faced attitude of the Netflix version bugs me.

• Options
    akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    Heh...like a train.

Super ready for Daredevil this week.
    Well, not enough time to watch it as much as I want, but I'll figure it out.
    Who needs sleep?

• Options
    The big murder that everyone loves in the US House Of Cards in Season 2 (about 15 hours in) happens in about the ninetieth minute of the UK original. It's also a little more affecting because the character isn't a pain in the arse.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I just realized that the hacker in House of Cards is played by the same guy who plays Liam McPoyle in It's Always Sunny

It is my personal belief that the Gang got him in trouble with the FBI.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I just realized that the hacker in House of Cards is played by the same guy who plays Liam McPoyle in It's Always Sunny

It is my personal belief that the Gang got him in trouble with the FBI.

That guy's been in a few things I've seen and it's super distracting every time.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    He was also the hacker in White House Down!

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I have said it before, but I won't be satisfied with House of Cards unless they end it like Jet Li's the One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws8JocOpkvY

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    12118708_1013013072082748_6521594653499421322_n.jpgmarvel%2B3.jpgDisney-Infinity-Black-Suit-Spiderman-figure.jpg
    All out today for Disney Infinity, Cap comes with the Power Stone playset

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I really like what I have read of USM, but Bagley has no idea how to draw normal people in normal clothes. His superhero stuff I'd very dynamic and great though.

Now, to be fair, I was in high school in New York around the same time I started reading USM, and people did dress like that.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I have said it before, but I won't be satisfied with House of Cards unless they end it like Jet Li's the One.

The One 2: Evil Jet Li Beats Everyone Up
    The One 2: Punch

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    It may not look like much in that picture but holy shit the Black Panther figure is cool

It has individual textures where you can see the vibranium lining of the suit

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Zonugal wrote: »

Yes, House of Cards would be better if it had multiple Kevin Spaceys in it.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    It may not look like much in that picture but holy shit the Black Panther figure is cool

It has individual textures where you can see the vibranium lining of the suit

That figure is where my brain went "You know, even if you don't own the game, I mean, they're still figurines..."

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    I bought the first Cap despite having no interest in the game. It's sitting on my desk.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    In support of Tube's recommendation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17uvKIAuVbU

• Options
    I bought the first Cap despite having no interest in the game. It's sitting on my desk.

This new Cap makes me want to throw the old Cap in the trash

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I want frank underwood to face the chitauri invasion of new york and declare to the camera that he loathes captain america

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    -Tal wrote: »
    I want frank underwood to face the chitauri invasion of new york and declare to the camera that he loathes captain america

Frank Underwood would absolutely hate Captain America. He would also not really like Tony Stark but consider him a useful ally. I think he'd be okay with Hawkeye.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I highly recommend people seek out at least the first season of the original. It goes like a train and is deeply silly and entertaining. It might help to show why the incredibly languid pace and po-faced attitude of the Netflix version bugs me.

The first House of Cards is great

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Cap wears a helmet, therefore I have to support old Cap figure over new Cap figure.

• Options
    wait no his relationship with captain america is like his relationship with freddy where he thinks captain america is his friend but steve can see right through him and frank doesn't understand

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    It's amazing to think there was a time when you could put a Papa Roach song in a film and people would just accept it.

• Options
    It's amazing to think there was a time when you could put a Papa Roach song in a film and people would just accept it.

I never accepted it.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    This guy's an Avenger?
    His real name's Clarence.
    And Clarence lives at home with both parents.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular

I never accepted it.

To be fair it was probably a Last Resort.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    marvel%2B3.jpg
    All out today for Disney Infinity, Cap comes with the Power Stone playset
    I really want that Black Panther!

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Brent Spiner revealed he is playing The Riddler on Justice League Action, as well as confirmation that on top of reprising their roles as Batman and Joker Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil will also be playing Plastic Man and Swamp Thing respectively. Joined by Deidrich Bader as Booster Gold and James Woods as Lex Luthor.

So it sounds like it is going to be a BatB style thing where each episode will feature different, sometimes obscure, heroes teaming up with the Justice League.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Is there a Disney's Vision or something? Is that he got the weird box name thing?

• Options
    Ceno wrote: »
    Is there a Disney's Vision or something? Is that he got the weird box name thing?
    Nah, sometimes names are too common for Marvel to trademark or whatever so they have to go MARVEL'S VISION because Vision is a pretty common word and also used in lots of products and company names

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    the hell is Justice League Action

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Black Panther doesn't have powers, right?

T'challa's just a super smart acrobatic dude who has a baller Vibranium suit?

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    the hell is Justice League Action
    The new Justice League cartoon that is airing in 15 minute episodes like every other CN show nowadays

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular

He's taken some sort of secret wakandan herb that the Kings pass down which gives you Cap like enhanced human powers, IIRC

but that's the comics they may lose it for the movie

• Options

Nah, dudes got powers. Originally from a mystical herb that only grows in Wakanda but more recently from becoming the King of the Dead and being able to channel the abilities and knowledge of all of the Black Panthers before him.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited March 2016

Nah, he has enhanced strength/reflexes from being the chosen warrior of the Panther God, as well as from eating a heart-shaped herb that's poisonous to everyone except for the members of the Wakandan Royal Family.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Black Panther is also currently king of the dead

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Is he still King of the Dead post-Secret Wars?

• Options
    Is he still King of the Dead post-Secret Wars?
    He is king of Wakanda proper again so maybe not

And even if he is, it is just ceremonial now as all of the other Black Panthers turned their backs on him for not being able to cross the line and murder a world

CYpGAPn.png
This discussion has been closed.