Options

The [presidential election] is done with conventions

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Wraith260 wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    I didn't think the idea of a secret strategy could get stupider

You know maybe this is what the mariners have been doing to me this year vari. They aren't actually losing games, they have a secret strat for winning the world series they just aren't showing me.

its so secret that they wont even implement it. that way no one can will ever figure out how to beat it!

Well now I feel better.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Consider that it has only been a week since the DNC ended, and we have already filled a whole 'nother thread with all of Trump's crazy and/or stupid.

13 more to go.

Yesterday was Dios De La Guano.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    august wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »

Ohnoes! Better carpetbomb the airwaves then! Just to be sure!

That's not how this... aw, forget it.

Is this step one on the plan to get all the jobs back? Let them go to other countries and then invade them?

Ok maybe I'm crazy, but wouldn't it be obvious which states trump is targeting by all the ad buys in the state? Like you can't secretly run for president in a state?

He thinks he doesn't need campaign ads, maybe?

The bigger question was raised in the Washington Post interview, and that is what is the secret state?
    TRUMP: Well, I’d rather not say. Because why should I highlight it? But we have some states that I think are very competitive in that no Republican has ever been competitive in. But I’d rather not say what they are. Don’t you agree with that? I’d rather not say what they are.

RUCKER: So you’ll win with the secret state strategy?

TRUMP: No, not the secret state, no. But I have states
    , and you know this, I have states that no other Republican would do well in that I think I’m gonna win. But I don’t want to name those states.
    Is it Nega-Florida? Neo New Mexico?

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

Is this step one on the plan to get all the jobs back? Let them go to other countries and then invade them?

Ok maybe I'm crazy, but wouldn't it be obvious which states trump is targeting by all the ad buys in the state? Like you can't secretly run for president in a state?

The bigger question was raised in the Washington Post interview, and that is what is the secret state?
    TRUMP: Well, I’d rather not say. Because why should I highlight it? But we have some states that I think are very competitive in that no Republican has ever been competitive in. But I’d rather not say what they are. Don’t you agree with that? I’d rather not say what they are.

, and you know this, I have states that no other Republican would do well in that I think I’m gonna win. But I don’t want to name those states.

Mega City One.

Neo-Tokyo

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular

Ahahahaha I can't believe this is real.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited August 2016

He's listed off totally random blue states before. He's going to win New York because New York knows him and loves him. He's going to win California because ???.

He might also be including, idk, Wisconsin/Michigan, which were known to be "swing" states that could be targeted by the right candidate but are also effectively blue.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

Smontana
    New Forlington
    Megasota
    The Lands Below, or Feldarkbad
    Pandora

• Options
    NobeardNobeard North Carolina: Failed StateRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Atomika wrote: »

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

The One Ring gives the wearer power "according to their stature". What would happen to trump if he put it on?

Nobeard on
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Nobeard wrote: »

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

The One Ring gives the wearer power "according to their stature". What would happen to trump if he put it on?

Fingers too small

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

he would turn into a giant carrot that constantly leaked diarrhea from its mouth

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

he's turn into Gollum in like, 2.4 seconds

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

He gains the magical ability to be found by pissed off ring wraiths... That's all

• Options
    edited August 2016

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

he would turn into a giant carrot that constantly leaked diarrhea from its mouth

Improvement

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

So... he already has it!?

• Options
    jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

I don't think is shrinks to a size small enough to fit his hands...

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Hedgethorn wrote: »
    The man can't stay on topic for any more than one sentence.

Was that person Gingrich?

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    what in the fuck is he talking about?

besides that I am pretty sure he was there for two days. but truly that's far besides the point.

holding a club not holding a club, some advertisement that is meant to make him look bad I guess?

Doesn't this man own like a dozen golf courses?

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/03/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed.html
    Sixty-one percent of voters think Hillary Clinton is dishonest, yet she’s opened up a big lead over Donald Trump in the latest Fox News Poll.

Here’s why: majorities think Clinton is nevertheless qualified to be president, and has the temperament and knowledge to serve effectively. It’s the opposite for Trump: over half feel he is not qualified, and lacks the temperament or knowledge to lead the country. And his 62 percent dishonesty rating tops hers.

After the conventions, the Clinton-Kaine ticket leads the Trump-Pence ticket by 10 points (49-39 percent) in the race for the White House. Clinton’s advantage is outside the poll’s margin of error. A month ago, Clinton was up by six points (44-38 percent, June 26-28).

Bad News for Stupid Old Lady With Baggage as She Barely Manages to Reach Double-digit Lead.

Absalon on
  • Options
    what in the fuck is he talking about?

besides that I am pretty sure he was there for two days. but truly that's far besides the point.

holding a club not holding a club, some advertisement that is meant to make him look bad I guess?

Doesn't this man own like a dozen golf courses?

"own" is being generous. Not currently in foreclosure.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Think she recites the Litany Against Fear?

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »

Seriously tho? What the fuck is he talking about $400 million money drop on Iran?? Is there some existing stormfront conspiracy on a secret Iran Operation Dumbo Drop? Or is he making this up out of whole cloth?

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Ten points is good, but it's still Not High Enough.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Seriously tho? What the fuck is he talking about $400 million money drop on Iran?? Is there some existing stormfront conspiracy on a secret Iran Operation Dumbo Drop? Or is he making this up out of whole cloth?

Nope, it's real. And was openly announced by the White House in January.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

this thing

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/that-400-million-secret-payment-to-iran-isnt-quite-wha-1784775010

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/03/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed.html
    1QTlUPT.jpg
    "Clinton+10 in Fox News poll. She's outperforming Obama '12 in every major cat, including whites wihout a degree"

Is Trump going to attack Fox now?

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

Meanwhile the Fox Chyron:

Hillary Clinton: Bene Gesserit Witch?

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

• Options
    edited August 2016
    God damn you brian I don't even work with you!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    The GOP had been counting every cent that might be unfrozen in the Iran deal as a free gift for a while now

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Asharad wrote: »
    Absalon wrote: »

"AND THE PANTS OF THE VICAR ARE CLOSING RATAPLAN RATAPLAN RRRRRRR"

Goddamnit, didn't someone joke about him doing something like this earlier in the thread?

This election...

Everybody has to do a shot now.

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

Mega City One.

Oceania.

District 13

Numenor

Discworld

So no change

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i may have this wrong, but roughly concurrent with iran releasing those american sailors, the U.S and the EU arranged an airdrop of $400 mil in non-USD currencies to Iran as payment on an old trade(?) deal that the U.S had violated. the weirdness of an airdrop + non-USD currencies was to circumvent the sanctions which were still in effect at the time?

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Ten points is good, but it's still Not High Enough.

The day the 538 forecast came out, Trump's chances were 20% and we declared that too damn high. I stand by that

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »

Goddamnit, didn't someone joke about him doing something like this earlier in the thread?

This election...

The secret to surviving this election season is to never stop doing shots.

• Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    You have to rely more on your neighbors and less on government programs.

I'm under the impression that a lot of rural areas would be absolutely fucked without government programs. Medicaid, food stamps, farm subsidies... the military, in the case of "it gets me the hell out of here". Am I wrong? I understand the story you're telling and I guess people might believe it but is it actually true?

• Options
    Burnage wrote: »
    V1m wrote: »

This election...

The secret to surviving this election season is to never stop doing shots.

I'm 97% ethanol by mass! That isn't even possible, but I broke the azeotrope somehow!

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    That Clinton stream -

She gives a shout out to the overflow crowd, apologizes for not being able to fit everyone in, says that they'll need larger spaces in the future. And then?

"I want to say that I actually really like fire marshals."

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016

But where it up to Whites, he would win. Almost as if privilege actively harms the non-recipients and even ruins the benefactors on a neurological, cognitive, moral and ethical basis.

Absalon on
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »
    i may have this wrong, but roughly concurrent with iran releasing those american sailors, the U.S and the EU arranged an airdrop of $400 mil in non-USD currencies to Iran as payment on an old trade(?) deal that the U.S had violated. the weirdness of an airdrop + non-USD currencies was to circumvent the sanctions which were still in effect at the time?

Welcome to international diplomacy. Many times, it resembles a drug deal behind the local Denny's.

This discussion has been closed.