US Presidential Election: I could have, but didn't

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I truly want to know how any woman still supports Trump after this

"he would never treat me that way/ they must have been asking for it"

i've literally heard "well clinton is 10x worse" already from more than one person

i just

i can't

How. Like. How? Please show me how she's worse. I want to shake these people.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    God, whenever I have a day where I am not paying attention to everything that's happening in politics, it seems like Trump does/is revealed to have done something extremely dumb/offensive

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

i've literally heard "well clinton is 10x worse" already from more than one person

i just

i can't

got a few "Bill Clinton had his dick sucked and no one cared, Trump says some bad stuff and the media loses its mind!"

and im like "uh bill was impeached bro, I'm pretty sure a lot of people cared"

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    This puts to bed a couple things:

1) Just what was it that Trump was not saying at the end of the debate?

2) Why yes, Trump can be nastier than Hillary.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    ThePantsAssociationThePantsAssociation A million could-be years on a thousand may-be worldsRegistered User regular

https://youtu.be/YCkAccc5iHQ

• Options
    jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    "LOOK AT ME!!!"

*Julian Assange starts sobbing*

look at me

"Only sexual assault? Bush league."

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

i just

i can't

got a few "Bill Clinton had his dick sucked and no one cared, Trump says some bad stuff and the media loses its mind!"

and im like "uh bill was impeached bro, I'm pretty sure a lot of people cared"

Just saw on twitter from Bill Mitchell: He's not in jail for sexual assault, so he probably didn't do what he said he did.

Oh lawd.

• Options
    Patton Oswalt is tweeting under the hashtag #2LiveTrump right now and it's pretty good

• Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    I just realized that Donald Trump has a very similar problem to the main character of the webserial Worm. He can't back down, the only thing he knows how to do is escalate.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Absalon wrote: »

I want it. I want more. I want more more.

My body is ready

Well at least you're giving consent.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    350 new posts since around noon, come on what could Trump have possibly done now-

Oh.

Oh my.

• Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    jmcdonald wrote: »

And that children, is what is known as bringing out the big guns.

The most horrifying thing is that this? Apparently isn't the worst thing that's going to come out.

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    QuarterMasterQuarterMaster Registered User regular
    edited October 2016

Aaaand as I'm sure most of us suspected, even the leaked "damaging" transcripts aren't even real.

Edited for direct link to tweet..

QuarterMaster on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    How were their oppo teams so bad? HOW?

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular

What was the refrain in here ... "How is he so bad at this?"

• Options

like what can you realistically do to get in front of this

there is nothing

it is a nuclear bomb

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Scottie Nell Hughes condemns the things he said, but says that since it was eleven years ago that it doesn't matter because he wasn't running for president. And then questions the timing of the release to distract from the Wikileaks release from when Clinton wasn't running for president.

Scottie Nell Hughes is the example of what you're going to see from women defending or being dismissive of this video.

• Options
    VishNub wrote: »

What was the refrain in here ... "How is he so bad at this?"

To be fair!

That was for Jeb!

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Hmm.

Should we name the next thread "Grab her right by the [Presidential Election]"?

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular

I mean, one of the guys on the tape is Jeb Bush's first cousin! granted, he comes off worse than Trump in that, but Jesus.

If you're a Republican, a NeverTrump Republican, you have to be pissed at the party now.

• Options
    milski wrote: »
    Hmm.

"Put the [Presidential Election] on the chainwax"

• Options
    Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
    Nobeard wrote: »
    I am hyped for the debate Sunday. I think the last time I was this hyped for a live TV event was when was real young and was a mark (believed it was real) for professional wrestling.

My girlfriend is dragging me to a WWE PPV and I will not be able to watch this one live as a result. :(

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    jmcdonald wrote: »

Not really. Mark Kirk has always said he's writing Patreus's name in for President and not supporting Trump. It's the only, ONLY way he has to not get beaten by Duckworth, and he's been running from Trump hard since the beginning of the year.

Fuck Mark Kirk.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options

I mean, one of the guys on the tape is Jeb Bush's first cousin! granted, he comes off worse than Trump in that, but Jesus.

If you're a Republican, a NeverTrump Republican, you have to be pissed at the party now.

I'm embarrassed to say that I did not put together that they were related!

• Options
    Hmm.

No.

This has been another edition of Simple Answers To Simple Questions.

• Options
    So Jeb!'s oppo team did reach out so far as Jeb's own family. Makes sense.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Hmm.

No.

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Ana Navarro is pissed.

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »

I'm embarrassed to say that I did not put together that they were related!

I didn't know that either, but I looked it up, and they're first cousins.

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular

Aaaand as I'm sure most of us suspected, even the leaked "damaging" transcripts aren't even real.

Do we have a source on this besides a tweet linking to another tweet?

What I've read of the Podesta emails is pretty lame, but I can't find anything saying they've been doctored.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    Remember that time when you were four, and thought the best thing in the world would be to open all the doors on your advent calendar on like December 1st?

Turns out, you were right!

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie Registered User regular
    I'm starting to wonder if the woman Trump mentions he took furniture shopping has given Clinton permission to name her in the next debate.

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    I've already told Santa he doesn't need to come to my house this year. I'm all good. Anything more this month and I may not need Christmas for the next four years.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    KetBra wrote: »
    God, whenever I have a day where I am not paying attention to everything that's happening in politics, it seems like Trump does/is revealed to have done something extremely dumb/offensive

Just watched the tape.

Gross. Gross. Gross.

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options

like what can you realistically do to get in front of this

there is nothing

it is a nuclear bomb

I meant the other Republicans.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    How is Ryan going to stop the Trump Ryan event tomorrow?

Trump is attending Ryan's event so Ryan not going would be awkward, Trump is probably going to want to go and get mad if Ryan tells him to feck off, and canceling the event would also be really awjward.

• Options
    Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on Discourse Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular

Do we have a source on this besides a tweet linking to another tweet?

What I've read of the Podesta emails is pretty lame, but I can't find anything saying they've been doctored.

I haven't noticed any reporting about those yet from a forensic standpoint but the latest Guccifer 2.0 drop was fraudulent. As far as I'm concerned anything from a tangentially Russian related source is extremely suspect.

• Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    How is Ryan going to stop the Trump Ryan event tomorrow?

Trump is attending Ryan's event so Ryan not going would be awkward, Trump is probably going to want to go and get mad if Ryan tells him to feck off, and canceling the event would also be really awjward.

I'm suddenly reminded of election night 2012, when Ryan pulled up to Romney HQ about 11 PM and everyone knew the jig was up

He got out of his motorcade, looked at the building, got back inside, and sped away

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
This discussion has been closed.