As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Post US Presidential Election 2016 Thread

196979899100102»

• Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    I believe the only gun in my house is an oversized Walther P-38.

It transforms into Decepticon Leader Megatron.

Well...theoretically. It's been in robot form for two years, and I'd have to dig the manual out of the closet and spend twenty minutes working on it to turn it back into gun form because it's the Masterpiece version and quite possibly the hardest-to-transform figure that I have ever owned.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    jeb! 2020

FTFY.

Also; absolutely fucking not.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    jeb 2020

Absolutely fucking not.
    But you can't deny that we should have fucking clapped

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    We have a Springfield 1866 my great-great-great-great grandfather used in the spanish-american war

• Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    Good threads people. Its been great sharing this awful thing with you.

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2016
    And that wraps up the POTUS Election threads for 2016! I know it ended on, well, an extremely dismal note and we're all full of anxiety right now. Still, I wanted to just take a moment to thank everyone for participating in these threads for the past seven or so months. It's been a real pleasure talking with you all throughout the primaries, conventions, debates, and so forth. It really makes me look forward to doing them again in the future, and I'm glad everyone enjoys them so much. If you wanna go back and read the past threads, then here they all are: I don't want to sugarcoat anything, because this really is as awful as it seems and I'd rather not try to soften that. However, I do want to encourage you all to support each other and your communities. Don't just take this lying down: talk to your politicians at all levels of government. Volunteer in your city and neighborhood. Research and donate to charities or individuals in need, especially to marginalized peoples who will be hit particularly hard by the next four years. Stand up for others and don't let any of this crap that we've been hearing in the past year slide. And vote, damn it. Vote in every single election every year.

We're all we've got for right now, and we can't give up on each other.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtCGlqA2rrk

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.