Options

sexy pokemon [chat]

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    are these official timelines actually official tho

Yeah, that chart is based off the one in the Hyrule Historia.

Short Version: Ocarina of Time splits the timeline in three. At the end of OoT, Zelda sends Link back to the childhood that he lost, and Child Link and Zelda tell on Gannondorf. He's imprisoned, and this becomes the Child Timeline, where MM, TP, and FSA happen.

Meanwhile, back in the post-apocalyptic future where Gannon was defeated, there's no more Link because he was sent back to start a new Timeline. With no Hero, the Goddesses have to flood Hyrule to stop Gannondorf when he comes back. Adult Timeline, straight to WW.

Third Timeline is "What if Link died at the end boss in OoT?", which is some bullshit, but w/e. The Hero is dead, Gannon still rules Hyrule, the Sages have to step up and seal him in the Golden Land. LttP.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Does anyone else get unseasonably angry at video ads that interrupts your Spotify groove

Adblock on phone pls

All advertising is assault.

yes but i need to get paid so

12747298_10156553473165596_2944190008048236153_o.jpg

until capitalism is abolished i will participate in it

as you all do

poo
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Also for Zelda to be such a badass she got kidnapped more than Princess Peach back in the day.

I haven't played ALL of the Zeldas

But she normally is kidnapped by like, wizards who work in her castle anyway and stuff

She isn't like "oh no this terrible lizard with his huge dick is coming again I hope Mario saves me in 3-5 days, better leave a note for Toad"

• Options
    The Short Version isn't actually short because Fucking Zelda Timeline.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I was told that if you hear an own hoot twice, not three times, that someone is going to die.

So there is always that tension between the hoot hoot... and the last hoot.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Also for Zelda to be such a badass she got kidnapped more than Princess Peach back in the day.

But she normally is kidnapped by like, wizards who work in her castle anyway and stuff

She isn't like "oh no this terrible lizard with his huge dick is coming again I hope Mario saves me in 3-5 days, better leave a note for Toad"

monster dong

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    It's just that sometimes he's a boy and sometimes he's a grown ass man and sometimes he's short and sometimes he's tall and she's always this bombshell amazonian firebrand and I don't get it.

Once there was a big egg in a dream sequence and then I remember a water level and burning bushes and there's dinosaurs and water people and there's a guy named gannon that's sometimes a pig man and sometimes just a big dudebro

Make sense pls. You're GORGEOUS TO LOOK AT PLS MAKE SENSE!

All the Links and Zeldas are different people and they're required to save hyrule at different points in their life. They're kindred souls and they're always the same "people" but different actual people.

AFAIK, Ganon is always the same Ganon (ignoring OoT's gerudo nonsense about males born every 100 years)

The Master sword determines if the hero is ready to save the day. OoT link wasn't ready yet, so it sealed him away until he was ready. WW Link couldn't be sealed away because he had to repair the master sword, this proved to the spirit that he was ready to wield it and plunge that fucker in ganon's head

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Or like in Twilight Princess her castle gets swamped in Twilight and she's just trapped behind enemy lines not rly kidnapped

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i keep confusing lttp with link's awakening

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    The Ganons are the same Ganons in the same way the Links and Zeldas are the same Links and Zeldas.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Whenever I see a hawk in the woods I'm like "man you're about to ROYALLY fuck up some small animal aren't you"

and it just stares at me and nods out of respect.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Does anyone else get unseasonably angry at video ads that interrupts your Spotify groove

Adblock on phone pls

as you all do

It is rather amazing. everybody hates ads except for the ads they love, and sometimes they don't even realize they are ads.

That Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer was p badass and I am very much looking forward to Rogue One.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    It bugs me more than it should that all the Zelda games in the Adult Timeline feature kid Link

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »

Adblock on phone pls

as you all do

It is rather amazing. everybody hates ads except for the ads they love, and sometimes they don't even realize they are ads.

That Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer was p badass and I am very much looking forward to Rogue One.

saw a headline article that was all "confirmed there won't be a sequel to Rogue One"

like. no. shit.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »
    It's just that sometimes he's a boy and sometimes he's a grown ass man and sometimes he's short and sometimes he's tall and she's always this bombshell amazonian firebrand and I don't get it.

Once there was a big egg in a dream sequence and then I remember a water level and burning bushes and there's dinosaurs and water people and there's a guy named gannon that's sometimes a pig man and sometimes just a big dudebro

All the Links and Zeldas are different people and they're required to save hyrule at different points in their life. They're kindred souls and they're always the same "people" but different actual people.

AFAIK, Ganon is always the same Ganon (ignoring OoT's gerudo nonsense about males born every 100 years)

The Master sword determines if the hero is ready to save the day. OoT link wasn't ready yet, so it sealed him away until he was ready. WW Link couldn't be sealed away because he had to repair the master sword, this proved to the spirit that he was ready to wield it and plunge that fucker in ganon's head

seeeeelfieeeee

• Options
    Also saw that Levi's has requested that people not wear firearms or carry them in Levi's stores and suddenly every asshole on the internet is all "man I got to get to the comments section to say stupid shit and talk about how great Wrangler jeans are Levi's have always sucked I'm burning my old Levi's!"

• Options
    cB557 wrote: »
    The Ganons are the same Ganons in the same way the Links and Zeldas are the same Links and Zeldas.

No.

Ganon and Gannondorf always seem to come from nowhere, no real history behind them, no real family. Just some orange skinned dude appearing and trying to seize power.

Sometimes they come from the shadow realm directly, other times not they're just suddenly there (implication he found a way to make a portal)

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

Adblock on phone pls

as you all do

saw a headline article that was all "confirmed there won't be a sequel to Rogue One"

like. no. shit.

Missing a golden opportunity for Rogue Two though

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    i keep confusing lttp with link's awakening

Get it together man

• Options
    the fact that the original hylian skinhead video got taken down for copyright reasons. . .

• Options
    cB557 wrote: »

No.

Ganon and Gannondorf always seem to come from nowhere, no real history behind them, no real family. Just some orange skinned dude appearing and trying to seize power.

Sometimes they come from the shadow realm directly, other times not they're just suddenly there (implication he found a way to make a portal)

*quietly steeples fingers*

• Options
    the art in wind waker was so great

• Options

For those who've played Skyward Sword, that spirit of the Master Sword is Fi. Fucking annoying ass "There is a 99% probability that I'm about to repeat what that NPC just told you word-for-word" Fi. She's the one in charge of that shit.

Hyrule is doomed.

• Options
    the fact that the original hylian skinhead video got taken down for copyright reasons. . .

are

you

serious

riot. riot! RIOT

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Haha my stupid work filter has blocked another chat thread. Apparently the word sexy gets caught by the filter. Last time the word butts in the chat title also got caught. Whoops.

• Options
    I guess it was more olive skinned hakkes, is that what you want me to say

you want me to say he has olive skin

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    capitalism is great fyi hth

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Haha my stupid work filter has blocked another chat thread. Apparently the word sexy gets caught by the filter. Last time the word butts in the chat title also got caught. Whoops.

I can get on PA forums but if I click a link to a thread it blocks it for "games'

so if someone direct links a comment I can't see it, but I can go to a profile and search posts and click those.

It's dumb.

• Options
    Houn wrote: »

For those who've played Skyward Sword, that spirit of the Master Sword is Fi. Fucking annoying ass "There is a 99% probability that I'm about to repeat what that NPC just told you word-for-word" Fi. She's the one in charge of that shit.

Hyrule is doomed.

I still need to finish that game.

But the controls are hyper frustrating.

Those spin the sword puzzles

it keeps reading my "twirls" as stabs.

It is stupid.

I hate it

Ugh.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Good morning. Today for breakfast I've decided to make DOUBLE RAMEN and then drain it, toss it in sriracha, duck sauce, and soy sauce for my eating pleasure.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

are

you

serious

riot. riot! RIOT
    it appears you can still watch the original as a reupload on dailymotion
    how disgusting. . .

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »

Man this new macbook is so awesome gobbless capitalism

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    houn ilu but I'm not watching 3 youtube videos.

Where's the easy to read chart that some buzzfeed stooge made?

6a00d834515c2369e201b7c760de51970b-800wi

i quit *throws 3DS and Wii U in the trash*

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Nobody likes Skyward Sword but as the furthest back in the timeline it has some cool lore implications regarding the nature of Gannon and the series' recursiveness motifs fyi hth

Kid Presentable on
  • Options

Damn I didn't know Sun & Moon had such baller music

Damn now I want to play it

god damn

• Options
    Link + Marin OTP though

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

Man this new macbook is so awesome gobbless capitalism

i am so jealous it makes me want to work harder to get a new macbook dogbless capitalism

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    I do not appreciate flash mobs.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    the art in wind waker was so great

I think it's out-aged Twilight Princess

• Options
    I guess it was more olive skinned hakkes, is that what you want me to say

you want me to say he has olive skin

No orange is...distressingly on point

This discussion has been closed.