As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nier Auto[chat]a

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    The gym is a nice place to zone out

Climbing had me thinking too much

tyrannus on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    Trump got less votes than the last white guy that ran, Hillary Clinton just got way less votes than the last Democrat
    Neither of these is true.

yeah it should be fewer

Savage.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Man I just wanna talk about how good IT looks and everyone's all on edge talking about MRA shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnCdOQsX5kc

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE DAMNIT

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    power is not beautiful, waz, everyone knows that

power is instead... sensual...

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    Coincidentally, I would never even fathom joining a support group of any stripe, due directly to my rather dim view of humanity in generally, especially when we form groups.
    I dunno. I've gone to support a friend in AA and it really helps.

I didn't say support groups can't help people. I said I would never consider joining one. Key difference.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    yo so last week I was watching Samantha Bee clips in the morning before work and turned on this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3bRiuV3bw

and within the first 2 seconds of thr segment I'm like WTF...that's...Clydz?! The bar I hung out in all the time in college?

WTF? Charlie Kratovil?? I KNOW THAT GUY. I toked up with that guy. I fucking moved into his (GROSS, NASTY-ASS) apartment in senior year after he left it!

It was such a holy shit moment I'm still reeling

was he cool? He looks super cool

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    I think the CliffyB helicopter rule would apply to trains. More games need trains.

Actually GoW had a train in it too.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Man I just wanna talk about how good IT looks and everyone's all on edge talking about MRA shit

https://youtu.be/CTAud5O7Qqk

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    There's a men's support group run by a guy that works for my company who is Mexican, they talk about relationships, kids, and a little bit of veterans PTSD stuff

I think he's trying to steal white culture by hosting a support group because that's our thing

No, stealing culture is our thing. He needs to stop appropriating our appropriation.

We wanted them to assimilate, but not like this,
    Not like this.

sig.gif
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I would honestly like to prolong that hesitation and intimacy right before the kiss, that's what I really want from a quickly-becoming-real blindfolded chat makeout session

Just that moment of near-connection...

carbonite freeze me as I am about to kiss a beautiful puppy, for ever

To be suspended at the crest of the wave of anticipation the moment before it breaks ... forever ....

• Options
    power is not beautiful, waz, everyone knows that

power is instead... sensual...

I'm out of the loop, hopelessly drunk, and a racist.

Forgive me

• Options
    How life been Hakks haven't seen you around much

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    yo so last week I was watching Samantha Bee clips in the morning before work and turned on this clip

and within the first 2 seconds of thr segment I'm like WTF...that's...Clydz?! The bar I hung out in all the time in college?

WTF? Charlie Kratovil?? I KNOW THAT GUY. I toked up with that guy. I fucking moved into his (GROSS, NASTY-ASS) apartment in senior year after he left it!

lol no

I didnt know him that well

I just arrived at a party at the house I would later move into, took one tiny hit off a bowl, then had to fucking scatter because someone called in a noise complaint and the cops turned up 5 minutes after i got there

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options

life is changing dramatically and inexorably

will find the energy to make a post about it soon

• Options

lol no

I just arrived at a party at the house I would later move into, took one tiny hit off a bowl, then had to fucking scatter because someone called in a noise complaint and the cops turned up 5 minutes after i got there

I was being sarcasic :pop:

Hakks all bringing the popo down on the party

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    I would honestly like to prolong that hesitation and intimacy right before the kiss, that's what I really want from a quickly-becoming-real blindfolded chat makeout session

To be suspended at the crest of the wave of anticipation the moment before it breaks ... forever ....

has anyone uploaded a video youtube where's it's RHPS and it get to the "antici..." and then there's 10 hours of black screen before "...pation"?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

lol no

STEP AWAY FROM THE NATTY LIGHT

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited March 2017

oh eddy once again you suffer from the eternal ennui of desiring only anticipation but never savoring the catch smh

See how she laughs at me from her sedan chair made of solid relationship and trust and care

*draws shutters sharply*

*re-opens shutters slightly*

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

lol no

Well, I mean... that should be the rule always...

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

life is changing dramatically and inexorably

will find the energy to make a post about it soon

so you've be making all the gregonat threads

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

oh eddy once again you suffer from the eternal ennui of desiring only anticipation but never savoring the catch smh

See how she laughs at me from her sedan chair made of solid relationship and trust and care

*draws shutters sharply*

Do not be jealous, I am doing everything in my power to fuck it all up

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular

lol no

Bros Icing Bros is the real men's support group

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »

https://youtu.be/CTAud5O7Qqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-PmyAfQ5xY

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    i realize that together my cryptic posts may make it may seem like Beasto and I split up

that has not happened yet

I still have his heart by the short hairs

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    i realize that together my cryptic posts may make it may seem like Beasto and I split up

I hope the rest of your inexorable life change is as upbeat

• Options

Really you jsut have visitation rights from the cats, his real legal guardians

• Options

me too

me too :cry:

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

But this is the worst part :(
    Especially with a stranger where you don't know what they like

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    hakks if the big announcement is that you are keyser söze we already figured it out

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Today would be a good day to walk into traffic

What a fucking miserable day

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i dislike jokes about cultural appropriation here since this board seems incapable of grasping or discussing it earnestly

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

me too

me too :cry:

:C

• Options
    Feral wrote: »

But this is the worst part :(
    Especially with a stranger where you don't know what they like

lol Feral like Eddy cares about what they like

When Eddy kisses, he is kissing his beautiful reflection, projected onto the inferior flesh of another person

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Today would be a good day to walk into traffic

What a fucking miserable day

Bench press the car.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

The actual worst

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    hakks if the big announcement is that you are keyser söze we already figured it out

dammit

No it's not that cool I'm just leaving my job and cutting my income by like 66% and moving home to NJ to do something a little risky but ink isn't on paper yet sooooo we'll see

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    wazilla wrote: »
    NSDFRand wrote: »
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    Yesterday a therapist suggested that I could try going to a men's divorce support group

"I, uh... look I'm sorry but why would that even be gendered? That seems kinda dumb."

"Ah! Well. Lots of people who are getting divorced, they often become unreasonably angry when they interact with someone the same gender as their ex-spouse. So gender segregation is usually the least risky way to organize a support group."

So like that group's gotta be like an MRA soft pitch right?

Why is there an immediate assumption that a men's support group is negative simply because it's a men's support group?

because of the high correlation?

You're right, men should just hold it in and never be in groups larger than 2.

Honestly, that's not a bad plan.

Precisely. It's better to be a suicide statistic than it is to risk the danger that a man might let their anger out productively in a group setting.

Holy false dichotomy, Batman.

Although, honestly, I can't imagine anything worse than a group of like 10 cisgender hetero white men

Replace race and gender and we've got quite a fucking comment here, don't we?

Wow.

Can't imagine anything worse than a group of like, 10 gay jew men.

Can't imagine anything worse than a group of like, 10 lesbian black women.

How the fuck

Man being in control of everything in a country for hundreds of years will fuck a group of people up!

Being an reasonable fuckhead to people you don't know is a shitty fucking attitude. So fuck you.

I mean, of course there are arrangements of 10 of us that wouldn't be terrible but l, like, on average? I dunno man!

Sounds incredibly shitty.

If someone said that about black men you'd call them a racist, and you'd be right.

Your attitude sucks, and picking a certain target that is en vogue for other groups of people is not an excusable methodology.

I don't know that it's stylish or whatever but lots of white men voted to like build a wall and shit! It's weird. I don't want these things but people that are like me do. Most people like me, even.

Lots of white men also didn't. Not a big fan of using that metric, since it applies to Hans the 2016 Scandinavian immigrant as much as Joe the good ole' southern boy.

Stop using "white" and "men " and "white men" as a cudgel, it's lazy over-inclusive shorthand and annihilates the personhood of people.

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

*careens into frame in a cop car with blaring sirens*

*crashes into fire hydrant, dives out the window with pistol drawn*

MIXED-METAPHOR POLICE

FREEZE

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Feral wrote: »

The actual worst

The anticipation so completely surpasses the event though...

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Wow, no sign of the older side of Derry in that trailer. Not a bit. Are they cutting it out completely? That seems bad.

This discussion has been closed.