Options

Nier Auto[chat]a

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    hey pregnant girl is back!

Tempted to reply she is super pregnant with triplets.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    but like he never wanted to have secret shady closed-room political dealings with anyone female? I mean I guess his cohort would be mainly male-dominated, but not entirely.
    lY0vpYk.jpg

jesus fucking christ
    well ok then

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    man that girl is so pregnant
    Well, he was hard the whole time.

During sex?

Preposterous!

yeah I mean like you start off hard but that's just weird. Two minutes in you should basically just be pushing deck rope in there.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Fia did the old exploratory grope on me last night to gauge my interest but I was so exhausted I just went to sleep

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    It is a well known fact that sperm can fly through the air like a bat.

and also uses echolocation to know where it is by emitting an ultrasonic shriek

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Just ran up on a negativity wall lol

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    oh man this pregnancy thing... is it a bot or a real poster?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    Hey chat let's drink during work hours

wish i could. well, guess i could, but i wish i could do so without repercussions.
    To quietly represent my psychic devastation caused by my best friend in the boot camp getting sent home I changed my slack (chat app the school uses) av to my PA av

*pours one out *

how's boot camp going?

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Guys the bar I was going to after the one I was at is closed until 4. I thought this was America?

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    To quietly represent my psychic devastation caused by my best friend in the boot camp getting sent home I changed my slack (chat app the school uses) av to my PA av

*pours one out *

what kind of boot camp is this? Like...... military? whuh?

Coding boot camp

Is that code?

for guns?

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

*pours one out *
    CEddy, have two equally appealing and attractive young men appeared in your life to vie for your hand? Do you have a preternatural ability with some form of ancient weaponry? You may be a YA Dystopian protagonist!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

During sex?

Preposterous!

yeah I mean like you start off hard but that's just weird. Two minutes in you should basically just be pushing deck rope in there.

Like tryin to shove the laces back through a waistband on some gym shorts.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

I think it legit started as a real poster then they just decided to spite troll

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    robots can't get pregnant!

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    I would not be surprised if Pence also had an irrational fear of being falsely accused of rape.

Which would have, like, at least three intertwined issues of its own to unpack.

• Options
    Also it's fucking glorious outside so I'mma bail early today and just go home and sit out on the deck and maybe drink a beer or seven.

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    sometimes I really just want to go trade in my truck for like a nice van and airbrush the shit out of that summbitch and sell my house and take the profits and just go live off the grid and go to hippie communes and group farms and work odd jobs in coastal cities on piers.

I should do that before I'm 40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgC-KCGkMPM

Well, the first three minutes of this video perfectly sum up the vast bulk of my negativity about everything and everyone.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

Yeah it's really hard to not respond to that string of "No."s with a "Yes." But I'll refrain.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Hey chat let's drink during work hours

wish i could. well, guess i could, but i wish i could do so without repercussions.

*pours one out *

how's boot camp going?

It's rough, I'm learning a lot but I can't fail anymore assessments and there are 3 more assessments

Though I took a beta blocker for the last test and it absolutely obliterated my awful test anxiety so that's a really nice discovery

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

I think it legit started as a real poster then they just decided to spite troll

I think the internet contains latent AIs that read too much yahoo answers

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Yesterday a therapist suggested that I could try going to a men's divorce support group

"I, uh... look I'm sorry but why would that even be gendered? That seems kinda dumb."

"Ah! Well. Lots of people who are getting divorced, they often become unreasonably angry when they interact with someone the same gender as their ex-spouse. So gender segregation is usually the least risky way to organize a support group."

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options

During sex?

Preposterous!

Like trying to put the strands of paracord back into the outer casing.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options

During sex?

Preposterous!

Like trying to put the strands of paracord back into the outer casing.

Putting dental floss back on the roll.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

We need one more person to respond 'no' and then someone come in with "Galileo Galileo..."

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Or my job. Drinking on flights is socially acceptable. And on down weeks you can day drink.

I feel like I want you to work with me

I like my current job. I mean I have been sober a long time but my coworkers imbibe.

Well, not because you drink or don't, but because you are good at what you do

I am very good at what I do. The downsides I tend to have a very low tolerance for coworker bullshit. Someone asks me for help, I give it. They ask me for help with the same thing three times in a week and I get pissy.

I don't know that it's a downside to expect someone to carry their own weight

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Doodmann wrote: »

holy shit this is great

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

*pours one out *

Coding boot camp

Is that code?

for guns?

High intensity programming camp

Like if someone were to lock you in a room with nothing but art supplies and told you to get good

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Yesterday a therapist suggested that I could try going to a men's divorce support group

"I, uh... look I'm sorry but why would that even be gendered? That seems kinda dumb."

"Ah! Well. Lots of people who are getting divorced, they often become unreasonably angry when they interact with someone the same gender as their ex-spouse. So gender segregation is usually the least risky way to organize a support group."

So like that group's gotta be like an MRA soft pitch right?

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Wait who the hell pulls out 5 minutes before they orgasm. What were they even doing for those 5 minutes?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Crossposted from stupid arguments thread because @Echo in particular will appreciate this:
    mrondeau wrote: »
    Pfff. The Culture would pacify both in a few days and probably without even having to inflict casualties.
    Granted, in the case of the Federation, Contact would probably just give a series of lectures on how the prime directive is bad before trying to convince the Federation to join up.

The Culture would just peacefully assimilate the entire Federation because it's the Federation without the dogmatic hangups or prudishness

With the empire they'd just chip it apart piece by piece as planetary systems were like "hey we'd like to join" and they fell under the umbrella of protection (they wouldn't have to fight the empire since their technology is magic to even star wars' magic technology)

I think Star Trek missed out by never having the Federation encounter another version of itself that was more benevolent. The closest we came was the Dominion, which is the Federation but evil
    Aioua wrote: »
    Contact with the United Federation of Planets was carried out by GSV We All Know What You're Doing in the Holodecks.

The Federation joined in record time. We All Know... stated afterwards that it had never seen such a delightful collection of degenerates.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

*pours one out *

Coding boot camp

Is that code?

for guns?

Like if someone were to lock you in a room with nothing but art supplies and told you to get good

Also you paid them 18k to do it.

...sadly a lot of these people seem to be immediately hireable at double my pay and I know they don't know shit (because of the questions they ask me...and I don't know anything).

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Wait who the hell pulls out 5 minutes before they orgasm. What were they even doing for those 5 minutes?

taking a shit

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

Feeling shame.

sig.gif
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

*pours one out *

Coding boot camp

Is that code?

for guns?

*stares out the window for a long moment, imagining*

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »

So like that group's gotta be like an MRA soft pitch right?

Next session he/she silently hands you a red pill.

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Getting someone pregnant.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Matt the newer models of human have a timer now so they know exactly when they're going to orgasm.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    Crossposted from stupid arguments thread because Echo in particular will appreciate this:

Man, the Culture would just be "hey, did you feel that bump in the road?"

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    I should apply for frog ramming school. I can just sign up for a fall semester

This discussion has been closed.