Options

Floaking [chat]

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Shuhei was dressed in a jack o lantern onesie and I flexed my inner old man by asking if he was an akabochan, a pun which left R2D2 wheezing with laughter though I am not sure if it was because of how witty it was or surprise that I understood Japanese enough to make old man jokes

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    The company Hatchetman is stuck in an airport, because his flight got cancelled. I find this funny in a way. I guess I'll work for the rest of the day.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Deleted.

Delete this

No you delete this!

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    ssv8r2kg0ktn.png

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    The company Hatchetman is stuck in an airport, because his flight got cancelled. I find this funny in a way. I guess I'll work for the rest of the day.

Well whoever works for travel arrangements is toast.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Apparently Sony is going to drop some announcements in Europe today. Guessing a price cut for the PS4 Pro at a minimum.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Everything from the past is terrible and everything in the future will be worse

kpdiOPU.jpg

Good grief.

Ah, but Chuck, you get to win the peace now

More fun than the hard task of governing

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

are you still expecting to get fired?

• Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    I know someone who worked for Weinstein who was a promoter for the studio's movies and had zero to do with Harvey and his shit but is now basically unhireable simply because she worked at the studio and no one will touch anyone from there at the moment with a 10 foot pole. She is desperately trying to get out of her contract as the ship sinks but is worried that once she does she will not have anywhere to go and may have to switch industries.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Morning you drunken reprobates.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    okay I'm going to head down to the convenience store and buy that seafood milk cheese cup noodle I promised @Mazzyx I would review

• Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular

Hey I resent that, I haven't been drunk for 24 hours!

• Options

Well it's weird, so like I do, but I just got 2 awards for our 8(a) protege so I had a side bar with him and he's like don't worry he'll pick me up.

But he's a bit of a flake.

And if the elevator company who I interviewed with makes me an offer I'm saying dueces to both of them, because it is a lot of money and I'm pretty good at elevators.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

Heyyy

Hey

I'm noo runken deprobate!

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »
    Apparently Sony is going to drop some announcements in Europe today. Guessing a price cut for the PS4 Pro at a minimum.

I’m holding off giving my current PS4 an a e s t h e t i c because I keep thinking the Pro will be cheap enough to consider some day soon

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

Well it's weird, so like I do, but I just got 2 awards for our 8(a) protege so I had a side bar with him and he's like don't worry he'll pick me up.

And if the elevator company who I interviewed with makes me an offer I'm saying dueces to both of them, because it is a lot of money and I'm pretty good at elevators.

I guess you could say

You're rising to the occasion.

Your career is getting a lift.

You've found a way to move on up.

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »

Well whoever works for travel arrangements is toast.
    She's actually really good, and she's underpaid so she is probably safe. Out of the whole company she is the one I consider the most competent.

• Options

I guess you could say

The great thing about elevator jokes is they work on every level.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Got roped into going to the other end of town to pick up my MILs prescription. Not really thrilled about this she really can't handle herself now.

• Options

As a person who has trouble with stairs I am eternally grateful to you elevator folks, the true heroes of society.

• Options

I guess you could say

you're fired

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    a5ehren wrote: »

I’m holding off giving my current PS4 an a e s t h e t i c because I keep thinking the Pro will be cheap enough to consider some day soon

My general gadget lust makes me want a Pro, but I don't play nearly enough stuff on it to justify the expense. And I don't have a 4K TV.

• Options

I guess you could say

you're fired

ilu2 bby

• Options
    Got roped into going to the other end of town to pick up my MILs prescription. Not really thrilled about this she really can't handle herself now.

But the long drive does give extra time away from having to deal with your inlaws in person!

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Hi chat! Finally made it home.

Except I'm still on east coast time and got up at 3:30AM and it suuuuuuucks.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    I have a family relative who is reasonably bright but is just absolutely convinced that major sports are doctored in some fashion to drive up viewership

like, not in the sense that the rules are changed to attract viewers we all know that but like

he claims the exciting 13-12 world series game from last night was obviously orchestrated by the MLB there's no way those pitchers and closers would pitch so poorly etc etc

it's very head scratching that this is the conspiracy he's latched onto and not like, chem trails or w/e

• Options

Hello person who I don't think I've met on here yet! :D

• Options
    Don't forget guys we have daylight savings time on sunday so like

Well whatever nobody has to do shit anymore because everything is either automatic or nobody gives a fuck about it like microwave clocks.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    hmm

good, wholesome heroes?

https://youtu.be/TLX1bmS8wBE

• Options
    hmm

good, wholesome heroes?

also mr rogers

• Options
    I have a family relative who is reasonably bright but is just absolutely convinced that major sports are doctored in some fashion to drive up viewership

like, not in the sense that the rules are changed to attract viewers we all know that but like

he claims the exciting 13-12 world series game from last night was obviously orchestrated by the MLB there's no way those pitchers and closers would pitch so poorly etc etc

it's very head scratching that this is the conspiracy he's latched onto and not like, chem trails or w/e

It seems almost impossible that pitchers can throw like they do.

I find it even more impossible that they could deliberately fuck it up and still make it look like they weren't trying to.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Are you like totally fluent in Japanese simon?

• Options

To his defense on that the two teams have both said the ball feels strange and slicker and there is talk on ESPN that the balls may be juiced as a way to make the games higher scoring and more exciting.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2017/06/29/mlb-juiced-ball-home-runs/440203001/

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Chimera wrote: »

Hello person who I don't think I've met on here yet! :D

Hey there new friendo, how's things?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

But the long drive does give extra time away from having to deal with your inlaws in person!

Drive? Ha I'm on the bus

• Options

To his defense on that the two teams have both said the ball feels strange and slicker and there is talk on ESPN that the balls may be juiced as a way to make the games higher scoring and more exciting.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2017/06/29/mlb-juiced-ball-home-runs/440203001/

whoa

• Options

Baseball gets its own Deflategate.

Haw haw haw.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    hmm

good, wholesome heroes?

RON after you posted one of these the other night I watched like 2hrs worth of bob ross videos it was amazing

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Don't forget guys we have daylight savings time on sunday so like

Well whatever nobody has to do shit anymore because everything is either automatic or nobody gives a fuck about it like microwave clocks.

Goddamn I am stoked for it. Brighter mornings yes please. Dark at 7am is garbage.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

As a person who has trouble with stairs I am eternally grateful to you elevator folks, the true heroes of society.

Rise above

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
This discussion has been closed.