As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

College Football 2018: Fuck Baylor, Michigan State, and Ohio State

1474849505153»

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Jim Harbaugh just stained his khakis.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    If you're curious about what Maximum is talking about, OSU has placed Urban Meyer on administrative leave as part of the continued fallout about WR coach Zach Smith. Smith has a history of domestic violence allegations against him, which we learned today were known by at least Shelley Meyer in 2015. Smith was kept on until earlier this year. Meyer insisted at Big Ten media day last week that he never knew about the 2015 allegations.

There are also allegations that Earle Bruce (Smith's grandfather) and Urban's personal assistant/life coach pressured the woman to not come forward the first time this happened, while Urban had Smith on his staff at Florida.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Slightly bummed I can't put money down on "shows up to a press conference in the next week and says he's dying" because if history is an indicator . . .

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    What an awful mess.

• Options
    Randy ButternubbsRandy Butternubbs Registered User regular
    Resident MSU sports fanatic, burn the entire NCAA down even if it takes Izzo and Dantonio with it

• Options
    ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    PREDICTION:

- Urban get suspended for the first four games (just in time for @ Penn State, btw) but keeps his job with heavy oversight from the AD and HR compliance departments.

- Urban's wife and whomever other Ohio St. employees that had direct knowledge of the abuse but didn't report will be fired.

I'm sure the real outcome won't be as severe because, sadly, football and legality and whatever.

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Game three is TCU, so my money is on two games.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    @Bogey permission to create a new thread for 2018?

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    @ASimPerson Please go right ahead. Sorry I wasn’t around yesterday!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.