As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rise of the Planet of the Tomb Raiders

14567810»

• Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and I have to say...I didn’t really like it very much. The story was not great. Most of the characters were not great. And I didn’t much like the geography. I think the first reboot one was better.

Well, onto Shadow.

You might want to wait on Shadow, then, if those were your (and my) feelings on Rise...

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and I have to say...I didn’t really like it very much. The story was not great. Most of the characters were not great. And I didn’t much like the geography. I think the first reboot one was better.

Well, onto Shadow.

You might want to wait on Shadow, then, if those were your (and my) feelings on Rise...

Yeah...I actually think I’m gonna switch back to Spider-Man and finish that first.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    Man, there is some rough voice acting in Shadow.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Rise's story was pretty crap, but it at least felt like it earned some of its character and emotional beats, and had a good progression with its design and gameplay and all that

shadow really didn't feel like it had any of that.