As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Principal Honey has outlawed all fun in the [RIVERDALE] thread.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    CALLED IT.

sig.gif
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I'm catching up on Riverdale, currently on ep 19.

The actor playing Kurz is really really good at being aetherally creepy.
    His smile is very fitting for that character.

• Options
    Poop, I thought I was doing an innocent search on the riverdale wikia for what G&G is an acronym for, and I spoiled myself on a huge thing. -_-

• Options
    What the hell is that teaser for next season.
    It's obviously not going to be, but Jughead better not be dead

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    calling my shot now:

it's vampironica

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Miss Wormwood lets loose in Riverdale, clearly.

sig.gif
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    calling my shot now:

it's vampironica

If they do the horror oneshots, I will be so happy.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I've been behind 5 episodes and watched them all today

This show is fucking ridiculous. I thought it was a good finale aside from
    teasing Hiram for next season. I think Mark Consuelos puts in good work (also, jesus is he fuckin jacked), but his storylines all involve Veronica and everything with Veronica is the most ridiculous stuff on the show and not in a good way

Maybe Veronica will hold a steady opinion on her father next season instead of going from hating him to protecting him and back every other episode

• Options
    riverdale season three will forever have my favorite archie development:
    with him now having a canonical nemesis in bears

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Can an Archie be a top, or is that reserved for bears?

• Options
    Can an Archie be a top, or is that reserved for bears?
    archie is absolutely a bottom, and wants to be

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    New season, new trailer.

https://youtu.be/1pEIr86aDkg

sig.gif
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Maybe Predator will show up.

But seriously, how are they addressing Perry's death?

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »

With the first episode of the season

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »

With the first episode of the season

Fred returned to his home planet?

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    https://youtu.be/hB8Hv3Jw7b0

This is going to be the death of me.

• Options
    Yeah, that episode is gonna fuck me up a bit.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Last night's episode was bonkers

• Options
    shit i still gotta watch it

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I'm 5 minutes in and already bawling.

• Options
    oh man the season premiere?

yeah that absolutely wrecked me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    30 minutes in, still sobbing.

I was not prepared

Edit: oh God it got harder.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I still haven't started this season because... I haven't had time... But also I know the premiere is going to destroy me.

• Options
    I still haven't started this season because... I haven't had time... But also I know the premiere is going to destroy me.

I cried through pretty much the whole episode.

and I'm still emotionally exhausted, what, 5 hours later? 4 hours? And that's with watching the other episodes after it. Which are, as stated, bonkers.

• Options

I cried through pretty much the whole episode.

and I'm still emotionally exhausted, what, 5 hours later? 4 hours? And that's with watching the other episodes after it. Which are, as stated, bonkers.

Yeah... I've got a lot of weight already on me... I'm hesitant to add more to it.

• Options
    i lost it at the
    sexy shirtless carwash

in this week's riverdale

god bless this hunkalicious show

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    i lost it at the
    sexy shirtless carwash

in this week's riverdale

god bless this hunkalicious show

I was so Uber grateful for this.

It helped ease the rest of the crazy.

• Options
    Probably the most ridiculous episode of the show??

As soon as I finished watching it, I read the AV Club review and was like "oh yeah, all that other stuff happened too"

• Options
    the second time i lost it was
    chad michael murray, in an evel knievel outfit, scurrying into his homemade goddamn rocket that looked like an amusement park ride

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    So shall we speculate on the
    Triplets? Does Cheryl have a sibling?

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Crap, I had no idea this was back

• Options
    edited October 2019
    So shall we speculate on the
    Triplets? Does Cheryl have a sibling?
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
    'Nana' always seems to let family secrets go when she's off her rocker, so the fact that Jason and Cheryl have a same-aged sibling would not be surprising at all. It would be the least surprising thing to come out of this episode, but Jughead's nemesis was there.

Also Jason's body moved, and there were "rats" in the walls.

It was nice to see
    Moose again, and that they outright confirmed he was Bi instead of a closeted gay man.

Veronica
    Did anyone really think that the car wash was going to raise 40k? I mean, come on. I liked that she's desperately trying to be good though, but not desperate enough to do something stupid/illegal for Archie.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I think the boys should maybe reconsider Veronica's proposal.
    I desperately need those hunks to do a Magic Mike-inspired show.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Got a Halloween episode, it was fun.
    -I've changed my theory from "there's a third Blossom sibling" to "Cheryl has a split personality" because that's the most Riverdale thing.

-Jughead's teacher is totally in on all the dumb shit the students are doing, much like Principal Honey is just a vengeful dick.

-Really thought Veronica's arc was going to be the "served a ghost" schtick, not the serial killer one.

-Jellybean is still awesome.

-Charles is probably the new Black Hood or whoever.

sig.gif
  • Options
    "No, bitch, it's your sister" had me laughing for a minute straight. The delivery was perfect

• Options

Man. I am sad to see Moose go. I like that actor. And really kinda bummed that the confirmed bisexual is removed from screen. Although I guess there's an argument to be made that Toni is as well.

Mr Honey is such a manipulative asshole. I kinda hate him.

I miss Hermione.

Speaking of Toni, just. sometimes it's hard to see the toxic relationship when you're in it but man. there's a lot of rolling with the punches here for her and I'm not sure how much more she can take.

The Veronica story was pretty predictable, but still quite enjoyable. Although her escape plan did rely on the guy having a lighter. So, maybe not the best. I mean, it worked.

If I have to see Pureheart in every episode I think... man. come on.

But yeah, I'll go with Cheryl having a split personality. although why it's only manifesting here and now i'm not sure. unless there've been clues all along and we've just missed them.

• Options
    The Veronica story was pretty predictable, but still quite enjoyable. Although her escape plan did rely on the guy having a lighter. So, maybe not the best. I mean, it worked.
    He had cigarettes and a lighter on the table when she served him so she knew about it

I love how ridiculous these kids lives are that she's just cuddling with Archie after she lit a dude on fire

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Toni you are the worst girlfriend
    Cheryl needs help, you should not be this casual that she is keeping Jason's corpse at the fucking table, call someone

• Options
    Finally watching the first episode.

I will never know happiness again

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Toni you are the worst girlfriend
    Cheryl needs help, you should not be this casual that she is keeping Jason's corpse at the fucking table, call someone
    snitches get stitches

6vjsgrerts6r.png