Options

[FFRK] Why do you play? You play because you played of course!

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Got a Kimahri Ultra dupe last night. Kinda sucks considering my thirst for Water power at the moment. The next realm with real potential for that is VI, and then V.

And VI would be kinda rough; Strago can do good damage if I get his Awakening, but then I’d have to split my buffs between ATK and MAG.

Enlong on
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    IX pull: Beatrix Arcane. Nice!

I picked up her USB a while back, I should dive and utilize her more. Especially with how rare holy knights are. *Coughs*

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    bad trend: ZIDANE OSB dupe.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Zidane BSB1

It's not a dupe, so +10ATK, sure.

• Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    YES! Another Torment clear!
    dzjc9v2ktsfr.png

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    Alas my luck ran out.

Beatrix LM...it's a new one but hoo boy! I can cover people now!

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    Eiko USB2! Just in time for Ark!

• Options
    Okay, I think it's time to start stockpiling so I can have 25 for a lucky draw if I want.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Such a variance in six star quality. Did you get a disco? Is it an AASB? Or is it...

Quietus OSB!!! I’m coming for you bio weak Odin!

Edit: bio weak Odin is horrible. Oh god!

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Laguna Chain dupe. Woulda been a great pull if I didn't already have it.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Knocked down the Infernal Tyrant. Got lucky and dodged his Instant KO move. Still dicey on healing with just Elarra.

• Options
    Whoof. 3 dupes in the last 3 pulls. Today was another Squall LMR.

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    Copied a setup on Reddit for XV Torment. Ignis BSB, Iris BSB, Noctis SSB, and Gladiolus SSB is enough to sub 30 if you crank everything way up and execute correctly.

I don't quite have the right magicite setup and I didn't max out my Magia, so I got 30.4 seconds. Guess I need to get the XV team back into the Magia mines.

• Options
    Got a link? Because I've got all those and I'd love to have another sub 30 taken care of.

• Options
    Yeah I’ll have those when they finally update the anima lens shop.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Fry wrote: »
    Copied a setup on Reddit for XV Torment. Ignis BSB, Iris BSB, Noctis SSB, and Gladiolus SSB is enough to sub 30 if you crank everything way up and execute correctly.

I don't quite have the right magicite setup and I didn't max out my Magia, so I got 30.4 seconds. Guess I need to get the XV team back into the Magia mines.

What? How? Got all that tech on hand right now. What skills are they using on Noctis and Gladio? How much Magia?

• Options
    Phone post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/btv0ok/comment/ewd7ca3

Key thing is Noctis has Mako Might, and goes instant life siphon x3, Flash Disaster x2, SSB, life siphon, SSB, life siphon, and then spams SSB for the rest of the fight. That makes everything work.

I used Plasma Shock on Prompto; that clear and its forebears were before PS came out, that's why they have Sapphire Bullet and water boosts.

• Options
    huh, why Deathgaze?

• Options
    Hmm, interesting.

I'm guessing the HP is fine tuned, so the magia and relics are necessary?

• Options
    You need a shit ton of HP. Full legend dives, full Crystal water, HP accessories, and two HP boons isn't necessarily enough.

Deathgaze is handy because you will be at a low percent of that HP at several points, it's probably not strictly necessary though.

• Options
    shit, I don't really want to dive Iris yet. I've been thinking about using both Gladio's SSB with Ignis BSB tho.

• Options
    shit, I don't really want to dive Iris yet. I've been thinking about using both Gladio's SSB with Ignis BSB tho.

Iris dive might not be necessary. The one I was having the most problems with was Prompto. When I go back to it, I might switch him to a realm synergy armor for a little more DEF rather than a lightning armor.

• Options
    The only thing that I'm a bit miffed is that I would have to switch Gladio from his Heavy Earth Focus (USB+Glint) to Earth Sabre (ugh my Orbs!) + Power Breakdown.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    What is everyone's standard for rainbow sharding items nowadays?

I still don't have enough plus elements stuff, so I'm still using 5 star stuff.

• Options
    I've been wondering a lot about this. I sharded LMR items and I've kept some natural 6* elemental weapons. The thing is I think I might start sharding 5* weapons and buying more artifacts. The jump from a 5* element weapon to a lv 35 elemental artifact is actually quite noticeable.

• Options
    The only thing that I'm a bit miffed is that I would have to switch Gladio from his Heavy Earth Focus (USB+Glint) to Earth Sabre (ugh my Orbs!) + Power Breakdown.

The 2000 HP heals from Healing Smite are actually really important to survival. Someone gets spiked to within an inch of their life, Gladio heals them for 2k, and then the next attack from Deadeye is often an AOE for about 2k. Good news for your orbs, bad news for your crystals

• Options
    Correction: Bad news for my job motes. Dammit.

In other news...hey Quistis is getting an Awakening. Bio/Water!

• Options
    I haven't sharded as much as I should have because megalixers.

Part of me wants to keep enough of each "type" of weapon to field a whole team, which is...honestly, pretty stupid. But that's where I start.

• Options
    I'm still retaining pretty much all armors at this point, because I am worried about what kinds of horrors are coming in the next level of realm torments.

Weapons, I auto shard 6* that do not have any element boost. Most 5* are getting sharded even if they do have element boost, because even with synergy they are less potent than an artifact.

• Options
    Hmm apparently CID VII has a USB. I guess it’s not a gun arm so woo! Would love an AASB anytime. Anytime.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Zack chain off the cheapo draw. Couple years late there, game.

• Options
    edited September 2019
    Fry wrote: »
    Zack chain off the cheapo draw. Couple years late there, game.

I figure it’s still great. I wish I had it, as someone who has Alphy’s.

—————

Got Cloud’s LMR. Specifically, chance to speed up next action when using Wind. I’d prefer chance to dualcast, but I’m not gonna say no to this. Should do well with UCS.

Edit:

Haha. It’s the only one that’s in the papaya shop.

Enlong on
  • Options
    Shelke Glint here. Could be worse, it's an interesting utility piece for someone who could throw it out between entrust-botting.

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Sephiroth Arcane dupe. I'm on a pretty rough streak...everything from VII through XIII has been dupes except for Auron LMR and Squall OSB.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    VIII: Laguna LMR (dupe)
    VII: Yuffie USB2 (dupe)

Blah. :(

• Options
    8: Ultimecia enWind LMR

The only other thing I have for her is her enDark LMR. lol

• Options
    Jragghen wrote: »
    8: Ultimecia enWind LMR

The only other thing I have for her is her enDark LMR. lol

Her Bubsy is pretty good and hits both elements, if you're looking for possible options.

• Options
    edited September 2019
    wow....free pull hit.
    a0mpodtca2az.png

I think DeNA is trying to tell me something about Selphie.
    For context, this means I have all her USBs!

lionheart_m on
  • Options
    FFXV-1 100 gems: 1* Anima lens, natch.

Data for posterity:
    20 misses in a row

45/439 lifetime

7/89 current batch

5/95 3rd batch (5/95 is -9 under EV, which is catastrophically bad, but it's just a game!)

14/95 2nd batch (about on EV for this batch.)

9/65 1st batch (0.1 items below EV, which is pretty much exactly expected return, though quite a few duds even on my hits)

Note to self: No whining, Rikku USB, never forget. Also Cloud BSB2, Mustadio USB, Water Chain (dupe), Seymour Chain, Basch USB, Nine USB, Sephiroth USB, Pecil USB1, Sice USB (twice!), Curilla USB (dupe), Celes USB2, Strago USB, Firion bUSB, Rude USB.

• Options
    oh, hopefully people are more positive on this thread than on the official FF one but man I loved FFXV. I'm loving the music and fights on this one. That DLC was really short but I loved seeing Cor.