Options

[Legends of Runeterra]: Enjoy Early and Evening Engagements in this Excellent Expansion

• Options
    ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    All the modes are modes you can quit with no penalty if you have like, reasonable perspective on how burdensome losing 20 lp is.

• Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Good point

Also the exact reason I claim everyone that quits has, and I quote, "zero mental fortitude"

Burtletoy on
  • Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    shryke wrote: »
    Region restrictions are generally pretty important to force some deck diversity in these kind of things. It's why you do the "win a game and you can't use that deck anymore" thing. It makes you build weird less meta decks.

Ehhh, I don't think that's necessarily true. I know it's something hearthstone did, and to me it appeared to basically force people to buy five decks. No other card game does the conquest styles. LoR is pretty balanced across all the factions on ladder, and you don't need to have some sort of weird restriction. I think sideboarding would probably be fine for diversity too.

One thing I really dislike about conquest style in LoR is I feel like tournament decks should reflect what is good for joe schmo to play on ladder. The "no overlap" clause means you're gonna have some weird, hinky stuff in tournament, and the ban is probably even worse for that. Being able to spot ban certain things, like Ionia, will warp your deckbuilding in serious ways. HS doesn't have that problem because all of the decks are monocolored anyways.

You could probably just do 'no identical regions'. That prevents bringing a lineup of the same deck multiple times but also lets smaller collections lean on their most fleshed out region.

E: I suppose that doesn't cover lineups like: Mono Bannerman + Bannerman with Vi + Bannerman with Shen + Bannerman with House Spider.

Yilias on
    Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    ThisThis Registered User regular
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    Some people have zero mental fortitude. I'm playing Ashe/Sej vs what I assume is endure. He has Elise and Kallista on board I have Ashe and the 3/1 frostbiter. I pass and it's his turn 5 and he open attacks. I block block, brittle steel the Kallista and he concedes.

So we went 1 for 1 and the game is over? Play a little more! And if one card could blow out your game plan so hard why did you open attack? Maybe try and develop the board so I spend down?

Sometimes there's no point. You can look at your handstate and what's going on and figure there's very little chance you win this. This is especially true if you are trying to rank up cause your time might be better spent in a more winnable game.

It was non-ranked! And maybe my hand is also garbage!

And again, there are so many potential spells I could have there to blow him out if one frostbite did it. Harsh winds, culling strike, etc. Why just launch into the attack without thinking?

Wait, what?

Literally the only reason to play unranked is if you are planning on giving up! That's what the mode is for!

That's a very strange idea.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Yilias wrote: »
    Region restrictions are generally pretty important to force some deck diversity in these kind of things. It's why you do the "win a game and you can't use that deck anymore" thing. It makes you build weird less meta decks.

Ehhh, I don't think that's necessarily true. I know it's something hearthstone did, and to me it appeared to basically force people to buy five decks. No other card game does the conquest styles. LoR is pretty balanced across all the factions on ladder, and you don't need to have some sort of weird restriction. I think sideboarding would probably be fine for diversity too.

One thing I really dislike about conquest style in LoR is I feel like tournament decks should reflect what is good for joe schmo to play on ladder. The "no overlap" clause means you're gonna have some weird, hinky stuff in tournament, and the ban is probably even worse for that. Being able to spot ban certain things, like Ionia, will warp your deckbuilding in serious ways. HS doesn't have that problem because all of the decks are monocolored anyways.

You could probably just do 'no identical regions'. That prevents bringing a lineup of the same deck multiple times but also lets smaller collections lean on their most fleshed out region.

E: I suppose that doesn't cover lineups like: Mono Bannerman + Bannerman with Vi + Bannerman with Shen + Bannerman with House Spider.

I don't think that's a problem though. If you do that all of those builds are pretty vulnerable to the same thing.

Maybe then we should reverse who changes decks. If you lose you have to change. If you bring three basically similar decks then your opponent's one deck that counters that will crush you.

I had thought of "no repeat champions" since if a deck has the same faction but with different champs, they almost certainly play different. A Lux deck is different from Fiora/Garen. A Heimer deck is different from all the other PnZ lists, nautilus from si, etc, but then I figured that still hoses new players because champs are the rarest things so they're unlikely to have a ton of champs from one region and more likely a few from each.

But if someone brought deep, endure, and MF/sej, all those decks are different and each build overlaps with another faction and I don't think that's inherently the problem. Aside even from champions they don't have very similar maindecks.

ChaosHat on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    I have three decks now!

A Shadow Islands/Freljord deck similar to the ones I've been drafting.
    Straight Demacia, just focusing on the elite mechanic. I only have Garens for this, but sometimes units just get so large so fast the other person can't get a handle on them.
    Shadow Isles/Bilgewater deck based around Deep. Just finished this tonight after cracking the vault yesterday. Some very fun synergies here. I've only gotten Treasure Hunter to work once but it was wild when it did.

• Options
    Lost my 7th expedition game to a Teemo deck of all things.

T1 Teemo
    2 Thermogenic Beam
    3 Pass
    4 Puffcap Peddler + Gotcha
    5 Puffcap Peddler + Thermogenic Beam
    6 Thermogenic Beam
    7 Chump Wump + Gotcha
    8 Mystic Shot + Thermogenic Beam
    9 Get Excited my face for lethal

I literally never got to attack with a creature the entire game.

• Options
    https://playruneterra.com/en-us/news/the-season-of-fortune/
    THE SEASON OF FORTUNE

Patch 1.4 arrives next week with balance changes, a new mode, and more—all heralding the start of the Season of Fortune. The usual patch notes are coming next week, but right now we’d like to share an early overview of what you can expect to see over the course of the upcoming season.

A note on seasons
    In the past, we’ve used “season” to refer to the current ranked season (like the Season of Plunder), while structuring content releases around the two-week patch cadence. Neither of those are going away, but things are about to change a little.

As we covered in our recent “What’s Next for Runeterra” video (definitely check that out if you haven’t yet), there’s a lot of new stuff coming to LoR throughout 2020. One of the biggest changes (beginning in August) is a shift from expansions every four months to card releases happening every two months. Here’s how it works out:

At that point, ranked seasons will also line up with those releases (and share their names), forming a natural rhythm of bimonthly expansion-seasons which introduce new cards, content, and features that change the way you play.

As part of that new rhythm, you can expect periodic previews like this one where we’ll cover some of what the next season has in store. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves—let’s talk about what you can expect to see in the upcoming Season of Fortune.

The Season of Fortune
    As JJ & Yip mentioned in the “What’s Next for Runeterra” video, we believe that for a card game to stay engaging for years, we need to bring more than new cards to the table. That means making sure every season in LoR feels different from the last, offering new ways to play, compete, and use your collection.

With new cards and a new region coming at the end of the Season of Fortune, our focus right now is on continuing to build a robust ecosystem of modes & features for you to show off your skill. In particular, we’re looking to make a variety of updates to develop LoR’s competitive ecosystem, including a new competitive game mode called Gauntlets (Patch 1.4), updates to how Masters-tier LP works (Patch 1.4), and the much-requested implementation of cross-shard friend challenge (Patch 1.6).

We’re also bringing you two other ways to challenge your cardslinging skills and get rewarded for the hours you spend playing LoR: Labs (Patch 1.5) and our first in-game Event (Patch 1.6, 1.7).

Overall, we’re excited to introduce a range of new experiences that’ll be fundamental to LoR’s seasonal rhythm going forward. Let's take a look at how the Season of Fortune unfolds over the next four patches.

Patch 1.4: Prove your skill with Gauntlets
    Starting off is Patch 1.4 and an all-new game mode: Gauntlets.

Gauntlets are limited-time competitive modes with unique deckbuilding rules. Gauntlets go live every weekend for about four days total, with weekly swaps between formats in the rotation.

The first Gauntlet begins June 26 and will use standard deckbuilding rules as we test-drive the underlying tech; a second type of Gauntlet, Singleton, joins the rotation on July 3, and will challenge you to build a deck using no more than one copy of each card.

Everyone who takes on a particular Gauntlet format will receive a special icon, but only those who make it to seven wins will earn the exclusive Gauntlet Conqueror icon. In the future, we plan to add more exclusive rewards and improve the Gauntlet mode overall, using the technology to build our way to full-scale in-game tournaments.

While Gauntlets may be the headline, they’re definitely not all Patch 1.4 has to offer. There will be a partial ranked reset (details here) and reward icons for your ranked performance during the Season of Plunder, a bunch of new personalization items in the store, 20+ card balance changes and reworks, and an update to Masters-tier LP.

Let’s talk a little more about that last one. Up until now, Masters tier has been rank-ordered by player MMR, but we’ve realized this has some unfortunate downsides—mainly that it was unclear how much your rank could change in a single game, and losses could feel overly punishing.

Now, instead of displaying your rank order within Masters, you’ll see your current Masters LP, and upon first entering Masters, you’ll get an initial LP amount based on your MMR relative to other players in Masters. From there, your LP gains and losses will be determined by a combination of factors including your MMR, your opponent’s MMR, and how much LP you have compared to other players in Masters. These values can range from 15–25 LP, matching that in Platinum and Diamond, and at the end of the season, Masters players will be reset to Platinum 4, regardless of how much LP you have.

Our hope is that this brings much needed clarity to the ranking process while keeping Masters tier the apex of competitive play in LoR. Let us know how the new system feels, and good luck making it to the top!

Patch 1.5: Adapt to the unexpected with Labs
    Landing early in July is Patch 1.5 and the debut of another new way to play: Labs. Where Gauntlets are aimed at the competitive experience, Labs are all about variety, experimentation, and maybe a little chaos.

Every patch after 1.5 will include a new or updated Lab to replace the previous one. Some Labs will experiment with small changes to the classic LoR formula, while others will offer new game modes, or even more extreme takes on cardplay in the world of Runeterra. Each one is a chance for you to join us as we try new things and discover what’s fun, what’s not, and what deserves to be developed further in the future. We’re starting small, but look forward to some bigger, crazier experiments later this year and beyond!

The first Lab, A.R.A.M., is available July 8 with Patch 1.5 and features unexpected champion matchups and unpredictable outcomes. Rather than building a deck, you’ll make choices from a random selection of champions when the game starts. The champions you choose will start in your hand and generate a deck for you to pilot against your opponent’s equally random creation!

Patch 1.6 and 1.7: Expand your collection with LoR’s first event
    Toward the end of July, Patch 1.6 will kick off LoR’s first in-game event—a month-long thematic experience featuring a new Lab, special quests, personalization items, and more. We’re keeping the event’s theme under wraps for now, but keep an eye out for a special preview before it officially starts.

We want events to be a great way to get even more rewards for the time you spend playing LoR, and every player will have access to a series of limited-time items that can be unlocked just by playing. There will also be an Event Pass in the store that adds even more rewards to unlock along the way.

Beyond the event, Patch 1.6 will also feature more card updates as well as the implementation of cross-shard friend challenge, a key step toward the long-term vision of a truly global competitive ecosystem (and a great way to flex on friends from around the world).

The event will continue into Patch 1.7 with more quests and store content, as well as a new Lab and a new twist on the Singleton Gauntlet format.

Oh—one other small detail, might not even be worth mentioning, but just in case you’re interested… starting in Patch 1.7, you’ll be able to choose which card art represents each of your decks in the deckbuilder.

From foundation to future
    We know we keep beating the drum on the whole “building the foundation” thing, but it’s important to us that you know, that we know, we still have a lot to improve. We want to be honest about where we think things still need to be better—like competitive rewards.

Our long-term goal for honoring competitive accomplishments (Ranked seasons, Gauntlets, etc.) is to create exclusive cosmetic rewards that you really value earning, and can be used collectively over time as you build up a collection based on your different accomplishments. The main rewards we have in mind are various cosmetic card modifications that you can collect and include in your decks. We’re not ready to show anything off yet, but we’ll have more info to share heading into August—along with the next season-expansion.

We’ll be back next Tuesday (June 23) with the Patch 1.4 Notes. Until then, good luck in your final Season of Plunder matches, and we’ll see you in the Season of Fortune!

• Options
    edited June 2020
    So, masters LP sounds fucking great. One of the really demoralizing things, like they mentioned, is the random fluctuations in rank after every game. Losing 100 to gain 10 is really shitty! The season length sounds shooooort, but I guess my interest did tail off once I hit masters, so maybe that's a good thing.

Waiting until 1.7 for choosing the deck face card sounds ridiculous.

Everything else sounds fine/fun. I'm usually not a super fan of the non "normal" formats but if the rewards are there I'll probably dip my toe in.

Question about Gauntlets though, do you just have to get to 7-X? The screen looks like expedition results, so having to go 7-6 or whatever is pretty difficult. They seem to be pretty chill with rewards so I'd imagine it's 7-X otherwise a lot of people will complain about not being able to get the reward over the four day period.

Edit: 20 card changes and reworks sounds like...a lot. I know they were asking about epics that need retouching, so that would probably be most of them is my guess, but 20 epics is lots. I'd almost they rather take a pass at some underloved champs.

ChaosHat on
  • Options
    A lot of the meh epics are practically champs in their own right. Stuff like Purrsuit of Perfection and Jae Medarda could have decks built around them if they were a little stronger.

• Options
    Purrsuits day will come during that Singleton gauntlet unless they preemptively ban it.

• Options
    RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    Aram sounds fun

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    So, masters LP sounds fucking great. One of the really demoralizing things, like they mentioned, is the random fluctuations in rank after every game. Losing 100 to gain 10 is really shitty! The season length sounds shooooort, but I guess my interest did tail off once I hit masters, so maybe that's a good thing.

Waiting until 1.7 for choosing the deck face card sounds ridiculous.

Everything else sounds fine/fun. I'm usually not a super fan of the non "normal" formats but if the rewards are there I'll probably dip my toe in.

Question about Gauntlets though, do you just have to get to 7-X? The screen looks like expedition results, so having to go 7-6 or whatever is pretty difficult. They seem to be pretty chill with rewards so I'd imagine it's 7-X otherwise a lot of people will complain about not being able to get the reward over the four day period.

Edit: 20 card changes and reworks sounds like...a lot. I know they were asking about epics that need retouching, so that would probably be most of them is my guess, but 20 epics is lots. I'd almost they rather take a pass at some underloved champs.

The Hearthstone seasons were only one month. Talk about short!

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    I just lost to an enraged yeti cheese deck. Man that feels bad.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    I encountered a minor UI bug yesterday.

8gv1z3uyoa4f.png

My opponent played a Dreg Dredgers on turn 1. It’s the 2/1 that Tosses 3 when played. I only was half watching and only saw a Citrus Courier get tossed. I decided to check the history to see what else got Tossed and only 2 of the cards showed up.

MNC Dover on
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

Having weird shit in tournaments is, imo, a big part of the point. To not have HeimerVi vs Endure or something every match.

I mean there's a ton of unique shit out there in ladder now and the deck building requirement isn't a guarantee that the weird shit is good or worthwhile. People will still build the best 1 or 2 decks verbatim, and then the least bad janky stuff to fill slots, or put an Omen Hawk in Bannermen to get around that restriction. The difference is that casual fans trying to emulate the pros won't understand "actually this deck is super off ladder meta and only works in this format don't ladder with it." If they sink a bunch of shards and wild cards into a deck that helped win a tournament only to learn that? Lot of feel bads!

I think it's best when everything lines up. It also makes it easier for players interested in tournaments to join tournaments. They don't have to figure out something new. It's what they've already been doing.

There are obviously pros and cons to both methods. Sometimes when balance is shitty like in MTG, yeah you get a top 8 that is literally 7 Temur Reclaimation decks. But at least LoR is a digital game so they can move swiftly for balance.

Yeah, I think the big difference is that (at least currently) LoR seems to have a fairly healthy meta-game overall. With some good amount of diversity.

The main reasons region restrictions wouldn't as effective is because there's actually many top-tier decks that pull from non-overlapping regions.

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    TIL that if you drop an Etherial Remitter and, by the grace of all that is holy, it pulls you a Rekindler? That beautiful sonofabitch will summon a dead Champ as if you played him.

I hope my opponent for Match 6 of my Expedition already knew that. Because a fully loaded Vlad was not what they needed to see right then.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Just had the bananas combo of Unyielding on Karma turn 9 then Judgement. Too bad for them Atrocity is a card....

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I finally built a not-budget deck and it's like turning on Easy Mode lol

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Okay with four wild cards I am officially two away from having all champs. I have two champ capsules and a wildcard left on my pnz track so I effectively have all champs as I should be able to knock out the pnz track in a week or two. I am, however, not spending the wcs for two reasons: 1) I would probably rather have new champs from the xpac than the remaining Anivias, Teemos, and Katarinas I need and 2) any rewards that upgrade to a champ would only give me 750 shards.

So, the collection update is (missing/wcs)

6/4
    23/3
    57/1
    40/13
    9627 shards.

So I'm feeling pretty good. It's unlikely I'll 100% the collection before the expansion due to common/rare randomness, but I'll probably have an effectively complete collection when you remove the bad cards. We don't know exactly when the next set is coming out, but my guess is about 8 vaults from now. We're about to see balance patch 2, and the old intent was a three patches before more cards, so I'm assuming they'll stick with that. Given that I should have easily 13 champ wildcards and like...30-40k shards? Shards are hard to predict, I know I'll earn fewer when the tracks are maxed.

Not bad for only spending money on cosmetics!

• Options
    This dude plundered two Unyielding Spirits from my deck. Still fuckin' won.

If theft is OP, and Unyielding Spirit is OP, and Ashe beats both, then Ashe is the most OP. Don't let your dreams be memes and all that people.

• Options
    Stealing cards is a unique mechanic, but also a bit crappy. I’d propose that the cards that are stolen come from the bottom of the deck (to avoid stealing most Frej buffs) and they’d be revealed. In addition, I’d increase the mana cost of Pilfered Good by 1.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    I actually don't think Freljord needs the help right now, which is WILD considering where we were a month ago.

• Options
    The problem is that swiping buffed Freljord card is literally the only thing you can do with yoink that actually involves any sort of tactical considerations. Outside that it's basically just pure randomness.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    The problem is that swiping buffed Freljord card is literally the only thing you can do with yoink that actually involves any sort of tactical considerations. Outside that it's basically just pure randomness.

And it feels bad

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options

Uhhhh crystal arrow?! Enraged Yeti?!

I legitimately think freljord would be monstrous with this change. And that starlit seer memey Fizz deck does not need to be good. Also as is you're basically just as likely to accelerate them into their buffed cards with theft if the top two cards are spells. Also it won't steal a buffed champ from the top.

The only change I think I would recommend is revealing the stolen cards.

• Options
    This dude plundered two Unyielding Spirits from my deck. Still fuckin' won.

If theft is OP, and Unyielding Spirit is OP, and Ashe beats both, then Ashe is the most OP. Don't let your dreams be memes and all that people.
    I won against someone who unyielding Radiant Guardian AND Ashe because Atrocity is a card. F

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Here's a link to a reddit post about the monthly pre-patch balance survey.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendsOfRuneterra/comments/hdc6do

Pretty interesting. The community definitely has a more nerf oriented mindset than I do. I definitely don't think sejuani is overpowered and would rather other stuff get buffed.

Usually this survey is pretty good at seeing what gets adjusted though. I have to imagine something is happening with unyielding and card theft. It's the second time they've been this high.

Edit: the per faction power rankings are fuckin way off.

ChaosHat on
  • Options
    I hunger for nerfs.

• Options
    You can follow a link in the post to see the actual raw data and comments...it's pretty funny. I think you could put literally any card on there and someone will rate it a 5 and complain. Brittle Steel, Avarosan Trapper, Single Combat. All pretty fair cards.

• Options
    All the combat tricks have made me table flip at some point lol. I think this game kind of punishes being proactive too much although I don't know how to tweak that, the spells are already mostly pretty expensive

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I finally beat a Heimer deck, thank god. Fuck Heimer.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    The turrets really should cost 1 until he levels up. The tempo of lol free 3/1s as your spells fail to kill him is ridiculous

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Coinage wrote: »
    All the combat tricks have made me table flip at some point lol. I think this game kind of punishes being proactive too much although I don't know how to tweak that, the spells are already mostly pretty expensive

Spells always feel bad because they really feel like they come out of nowhere and if you aren't playing waiting for the opponent to go first, there's also less ability to react to them. It doesn't mean they are unbalanced but it does imo feel frustrating and kinda bad and that feeling is gets stronger the lower level you are playing at, where your understanding of how to predict them coming is lower and your understanding of what spells could be available is also lower.

A deck list/tracker might help with that feeling. I know they exist as mods or overlays or something because I swear I've seen them in videos.

shryke on
  • Options

Uhhhh crystal arrow?! Enraged Yeti?!

I legitimately think freljord would be monstrous with this change. And that starlit seer memey Fizz deck does not need to be good. Also as is you're basically just as likely to accelerate them into their buffed cards with theft if the top two cards are spells. Also it won't steal a buffed champ from the top.

The only change I think I would recommend is revealing the stolen cards.

Yes, crystal arrow and enraged yeti are the kind of things I'm talking about, just like with Omen hawk or the like. Freljord is the "manipulate your deck" region. It might even be the only one that really does it. Which means it's the only one where yoinking actually feels like a choice to punish the other player for it. Rather then just getting some random cards (and hopefully at a discount cause imo there's rarely a reason to yoink without Black Market Merchant down, except for leveling Twisted Fate)

• Options
    The turrets really should cost 1 until he levels up. The tempo of lol free 3/1s as your spells fail to kill him is ridiculous

I think this would make Heimer unplayable actually. He's pretty easy to kill and you couldn't really go off without a ton of mana. It would set his clock back a lot.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

It was Vi/Heimer (maybe karma? I didn't see her) and he had Heimer and Vi leveled on the board, plus a bunch of elusive turrets and a couple other small thins, iirc. I had a bunch of big bodies on the board, and opened with the 6 cost burst freeze 2 to snag Vi and something else, he played something to get the 9/9 turret. I swung with ashe+ to freeze stuff, and followed up with Reckoning, and I guess he was out of denies, so he recalls Heimer to drop next round, I drop Sej and freeze the new 9/9 turret, Ashe levels up. Goes to my turn, I draw crystal arrow, freeze the 9/9 again and swing out. He tries to kill my damaged Ashe w/ a 3 damage spell, and I drop the Sej spell to hit her for 11, plus 6 from Sej, for lethal.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    I haven't had too many Heimer problems with that deck. If sounds like you're running Ashe/Sej frostbite (which is super fun). You want to definitely look for culling strikes to deal with Heimer. He won't deal much damage early and if you can limit how hard he goes off your bodies are just too big to care about the elusives. When you're swinging in for 15 damage a turn he'll have to use them to block.

Mulligan for culling and have mana for it on turn 5.

• Options
    I think Heimerdinger is fine, it’s the Elusive turrets that are the problem. Move the Elusive tag to the 5-cost turret and Quick Attack to the 3-cost turret.

There are just a lot good 3 and 4 cost spells, so putting Elusive at either spot is a bit too strong.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Elusive I think will return to being complained about soon. It still as bad as it ever was, it's just the elusive decks for a bit weren't as good as other Burn Aggro styles.

Heimer/Vi is honestly practically an elusive deck the way it plays a lot of the time too.

shryke on