As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Black Lives Matter Thread 7

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    4kbamf.jpg

this is weird because usually this meme is used to show when someone is wrong about something

or i could just be misunderstanding, it's definitely something i'm known for

it's free real estate

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    That is so many cops in that photo. Holy crap.

I can't imagine how terrified someone must be to be surrounded by a pack of feral cops that want your blood while your young child is in the back of the car.

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Some good news: Virginia has banned no-knock warrants.
    “The deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery woke Americans to a longstanding problem that has existed for generations — and we know Virginia is not immune,” Locke said in a statement. “These are transformative bills that will make Virginians’ lives better, and I’m so proud to see them signed into law.”

The law makes Virginia one of just three states to prohibit no-knock warrants, according to Northam’s office. The bill divided law enforcement agencies, with some arguing unannounced searches are important in limited circumstances to protect officers and evidence. Others said they didn’t use the tactic and considered it dangerous not to identify themselves as police.

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/virginia-becomes-third-state-to-ban-no-knock-search-warrants/article_3d4d6ae0-19e7-11eb-acb5-4f53c6731643.html

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I had a cop try passing me in the turning only lane, at night, without their lights on

They nearly ran my car over with their fuck huge SUV, ended up only scratching their car and folding my mirror

I pulled over, and was instantly surrounded by three foot cops and a bike cop and the asshole driving the SUV

It was one of the most terrifying moments of my life, and I'm a boring white dude who was decidedly "cops are ok" liberal at the time

Three of them took turns screaming at me and accusing me of running drugs and cruising town for prostitutes

While demanding I do the field sobriety test three times

I envtuslly tripped on the third time and they wanted to haul me in

Until the dude in the car said it's not even scratched, let him go

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    ...I envtuslly tripped...

Sir, I'm going to need you to step away from the keyboard and take a walk to the end of the thread and back in a straight line, while reciting the forum rules.

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular

I can't imagine how terrified someone must be to be surrounded by a pack of feral cops that want your blood while your young child is in the back of the care.

The 50 feral hogs guy was right after all it seems

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    On our Canadian side. This was hitting the internet yesterday

Warning for police violence

One good thing is that this shit lord was charged, and the other police that were present testified against him. Unfortunately, it has taken 3 years for the trial to happen (outcome still pending), and in the meantime due to the system in place the cop was suspended with pay for a year and has spent the following 2 years still employed on the public budget doing administrative work. So sorry for the cops doing the right thing and testifying against him, but under this system all cops still remain bastards.

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular

One good thing is that this shit lord was charged, and the other police that were present testified against him. Unfortunately, it took 3 years for the trial to happen (outcome still pending), and in the meantime due to the system in place the cop was suspended with pay for a year and has spent the following 2 years still employed on the public budget doing administrative work. So sorry for the cops doing the right thing and testifying against him, but under this system all cops still remain bastards.

Better than 7.

Girl was pissed because he touched her hair.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    honovere wrote: »

I can't imagine how terrified someone must be to be surrounded by a pack of feral cops that want your blood while your young child is in the back of the care.

Real talk, if those guys who were like "you need 50 AR-15s to defend yourselves against the government" actually took a fucking stand against police brutality then hey maybe I'd be like, alright man that's legit

But they don't. They lick boots. They love licking boots and wish they could lick them more

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited October 2020

One good thing is that this shit lord was charged, and the other police that were present testified against him. Unfortunately, it took 3 years for the trial to happen (outcome still pending), and in the meantime due to the system in place the cop was suspended with pay for a year and has spent the following 2 years still employed on the public budget doing administrative work. So sorry for the cops doing the right thing and testifying against him, but under this system all cops still remain bastards.

Better than 7.

Girl was pissed because he touched her hair.

It's not even a matter of being pissed. It's just a natural reaction to recoil if someone starts jamming a hand in your hair, which would only be amplified if you're handcuffed

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Solar wrote: »

Real talk, if those guys who were like "you need 50 AR-15s to defend yourselves against the government" actually took a fucking stand against police brutality then hey maybe I'd be like, alright man that's legit

But they don't. They lick boots. They love licking boots and wish they could lick them more

yeah the "me" in "don't tread on me" has always done a lot of heavy lifting

they've always, always got a reason for why those other people deserve whatever the government decides to dish out

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Those people do exist its just they live in the woods with no internet and murder trespassers and maybe/probably eat them

• Options
    Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Those people do exist its just they live in the woods with no internet and murder trespassers and maybe/probably eat them

allow me to introduce you to semi-rural/suburban new jersey

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
    hitting hot metal with hammers
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    "platinum plan"
    what

• Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular

Right wing militia movements have killed a lot of cops over the years. That cops don’t seem to give a shit and still identify and ally with them over peaceful protestors mostly indicates the extreme low quality of human beings that our society hires to police us.

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    "platinum plan"
    what

Great question

Not sure anyone knows

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    You guys just don't understand.

Lil Wayne really fuckin loves getting scammed.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    You guys just don't understand.

Lil Wayne really fuckin loves getting scammed.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Most people dont know this but Ja is short for Jacobin

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options

Right wing militia movements have killed a lot of cops over the years. That cops don’t seem to give a shit and still identify and ally with them over peaceful protestors mostly indicates the extreme low quality of human beings that our society hires to police us.

there's a lot of complex history going on here. cops and militia types are pretty much entirely at odds in everyday life because militias do a lot of armed robbery and drug manufacturing/dealing, but if they both believe their rahowa is here they'll set aside their differences and band together to Defend The White Race or fuckin' whatever

there's also a pretty big difference in how local/state cops look at militias and how the feds treat them, nobody is really interested in forgetting waco and ruby ridge and whatever they happen to think is the lesson to be learned from that shit

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »

there's occasionally some oathkeepers dude who publically realizes that this is the exact thing they're supposed to be against and is subsequently booted from the group

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Olivaw wrote: »
    "platinum plan"
    what

Great question

Not sure anyone knows

It’s a new health plan you can buy, so what happens is that if you pay private health companies enough, your name will get flagged by police as someone it’s not okay shoot if they pull you over in a traffic stop, or they’ll knock on your door before they raid it.

You’ll still get shot if you’re walking around and the cop is having a bad day, but that’s why it tops out at platinum.

If you don’t want to get shot by cops, you need the White Plan. That one is even good for school and church shootings.

Kelor on
  • Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular

there's a lot of complex history going on here. cops and militia types are pretty much entirely at odds in everyday life because militias do a lot of armed robbery and drug manufacturing/dealing, but if they both believe their rahowa is here they'll set aside their differences and band together to Defend The White Race or fuckin' whatever

there's also a pretty big difference in how local/state cops look at militias and how the feds treat them, nobody is really interested in forgetting waco and ruby ridge and whatever they happen to think is the lesson to be learned from that shit

Portland kind of shows the opposite, although there is a lot of daylight between the ATF, FBI, and the low-rent thugs who work for Homeland Security’s immigrant patrols.

• Options
    i take your point, but the feds seem to still be keeping the enthusiastic amateurs at arm's length, distinct from the local cops that are unabashedly working hand in hand with them

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular

Oh, hey, turns out there is a way to criticise police without condemning protestors.

• Options
    What could have been

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    An officer involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor has filed a civil suit against the 26-year-old's boyfriend for emotional distress, assault and battery on the night she was killed. The lawsuit claims Louisville Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly experienced "severe trauma, mental anguish, and emotional distress" because of Kenneth Walker's actions on March 13.
    CBS News

Did not even realize that making it illegal for cops to sue people they shoot would need to be part of any police reform efforts. How is that possible to even start with.

Besides the centuries of corruption and heinous efforts by immoral police unions, I mean

Narbus on
  • Options
    Narbus wrote: »
    An officer involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor has filed a civil suit against the 26-year-old's boyfriend for emotional distress, assault and battery on the night she was killed. The lawsuit claims Louisville Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly experienced "severe trauma, mental anguish, and emotional distress" because of Kenneth Walker's actions on March 13.
    CBS News

Did not even realize that making it illegal for cops to sue people they shoot would need to be part of any police reform efforts. How is that possible to even start with.

Besides the centuries of corruption and heinous efforts by immoral police unions, I mean

they just are completely unwilling/unable to ever not make shit worse, it's incredible

last i heard they couldn't even prove that any of the shots walker fired connected and the cop that got hit likely got hit by another cop firing wildly

by doing this shit to a dude who didn't do anything wrong at all, they're making it much less an automatically losing proposition to shoot back when the cops start shooting at you

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    What could have been

Should.

What should have been.

• Options
    My coworker had interaction with the police which was chilling in its absurdity and the certain fact he would be dead or in jail if black.

Granted, the data was suspect. But to round a corner with two hands of cars an andrenaline trigger no one needs.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    "platinum plan"
    what

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/25/politics/donald-trump-black-empowerment-platinum-plan/index.html
    President Donald Trump unveiled a plan aimed at winning over Black Americans on Friday, less than two months before Election Day, largely expanding upon the existing economic-related initiatives the President established in his first term.

The proposals include prosecuting the Ku Klux Klan and Antifa as terrorist organizations, making Juneteenth a federal holiday and efforts to bolster Black economic prosperity.

Among other proposals, he would be building up "peaceful" urban neighborhoods with the "highest standards" of policing, bringing fairness to the justice system, expanding school choice, increasing Black home ownership and creating a "national clemency project to right wrongful prosecutions and to pardon individuals who have reformed their (lives)."

It's a grab-bag of some kind of good stuff, some useless stuff, and some standard Conservative talking points, with a name that Trump likes because it sounds like a high end credit card.

• Options
    "platinum plan"
    what

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/25/politics/donald-trump-black-empowerment-platinum-plan/index.html
    President Donald Trump unveiled a plan aimed at winning over Black Americans on Friday, less than two months before Election Day, largely expanding upon the existing economic-related initiatives the President established in his first term.

The proposals include prosecuting the Ku Klux Klan and Antifa as terrorist organizations, making Juneteenth a federal holiday and efforts to bolster Black economic prosperity.

Among other proposals, he would be building up "peaceful" urban neighborhoods with the "highest standards" of policing, bringing fairness to the justice system, expanding school choice, increasing Black home ownership and creating a "national clemency project to right wrongful prosecutions and to pardon individuals who have reformed their (lives)."

It's a grab-bag of some kind of good stuff, some useless stuff, and some standard Conservative talking points, with a name that Trump likes because it sounds like a high end credit card.

People are vulnerable to emotional triggers. If you can frame yourself with the best ones common will follow you in A-line. Even through freezing cold weather

• Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    "platinum plan"
    what

People are vulnerable to emotional triggers. If you can frame yourself with the best ones common will follow you in A-line. Even through freezing cold weather

It's truly amazing, the depths of former, so-called, "Black Power Hop Hip Artist", whom became one percenters themselves, are now all of a sudden debasing themselves for the Orange Shitgibbon.

*Mean mugs stupid "George Bush doesn't care about Black People" , Kayne West.*

Out of all of them, Ice Cube pisses me off the most right now. Fucking racist , hypocrite motherfucker he is. To think I was on his side with his beef with Eric Wright back in 1990 B.C.

Ticaldfjam on
  • Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular

JFC! This pig did it to his own fucking child, you know damn well he gets off on doing it to NYC citizens.

• Options
    burboburbo Registered User regular

Their colleagues across the river just rolled up a black man and murdered him last night too. Witnesses say he had his hands in his pockets and cops shot him basically as soon as they rolled up.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/10/clark-county-officers-shoot-person-near-vancouver.html

This discussion has been closed.