As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[2020 Election] Subtle Does Not Go Here

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Gaslighting on Georgia, North Carolina, claiming Arizona.

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    Trump seems to be upset that they didn't stop counting votes when it was convenient for him. Very interesting definition of disenfranchisement.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Mix of tenses is very fun. 'We have clearly won NC... we were up X'

815165 on
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Whatever happens this election I'm just baffled that an election where one side is a lying, racist, misogynistic, narcissistic, jingoistic, anti-democratic wannabe-dictator asshole is this close.

To a lot of people, he represents the Ultimate American.

We may not want to believe it, but it's true.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Trump is now claiming PA as well. Michigan and Wisconsin next.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Who's this "they" he keeps referring to? Is he talking about the media? Does the media decide who wins in his mind? Is he trying to claim the media is stealing the election?

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    He's really happy about winning Texas, lol.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    So this is how democracy dies, stupidly

• Options
    The victim complex of this guy is always so baffling, this is part victory speech and part concession.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I hate that I'm forcing myself to watch this. Trump talking is like nails on a chalkboard.

Except with knives involved.

Barbed knives.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Dude, stop.

I can barely stand listening to you guys describe this, I can't imagine how painful it is to watch.

• Options
    GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    A republican bragging about winning texas is like bragging about how often you resisted the urge to eat your own shit.

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    I muted with captions and it’s still awful.

• Options
    I hate that I'm forcing myself to watch this. Trump talking is like nails on a chalkboard.

Barbed knives.

I would prefer literal flames on the side of my face.

• Options
    htmhtm Registered User regular

Barbed knives.

You all have more intestinal fortitude than I do. I can't bear to watch or listen to him.

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    NBC dipped out to explain his lies.

(Hey I’m in bed, I’m trying!)

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »

and/or violently, that's usually how it goes. one or both.

• Options
    'We did win this election'

yikes

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    htm wrote: »

Barbed knives.

You all have more intestinal fortitude than I do. I can't bear to watch or listen to him.

Whelp there it is, calling fraud and wants Supreme Court to stop counting votes.

• Options
    Prohass wrote: »

Overthrowing our monarchs was a mistake. We just want to be peasants. :rotate:

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »

Barbed knives.

I would prefer literal flames on the side of my face.

Can confirm it is a better sensation.

• Options
    Pence looks exhausted

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    I swear to god no matter how this ends up it's entirely possible that I'm going to develop a disorder where I just bite anyone who says "phenomenal" as an involuntary reflex

Or "beautiful"

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    I honestly did not expect even this shower of shit to sink this low.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    So Trump is doing what tons of people said he would do

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    "Make America Great Again Again"

God these people are too stupid to live.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    HamHamJHamHamJ Registered User regular
    He's going to ask SCOTUS to stop any more votes from being counted because he considers himself to have alreadycouple. Apparently.

Pence pretends that Trump didn't just admit to a coup.

While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
  • Options
    Dac wrote: »
    I swear to god no matter how this ends up it's entirely possible that I'm going to develop a disorder where I just bite anyone who says "phenomenal" as an involuntary reflex

Or "beautiful"

"tremendous"

• Options
    manjimanji Registered User regular
    what the fuck am i waking up to america? how is this even remotely close?

• Options
    He’s also undermining his own chance at actually ratfucking this, because by accusing so many states of being stolen, he reduces the chance that any individual state claims will be taken seriously. Once again he has no discipline. Three stooges stuck in the door of evil racism.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I keep seeing % "expected return in" which makes me think they don't know shit. Or am I just being optimistic?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    manji wrote: »

We're a nation of fascists.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    htm wrote: »

Barbed knives.

Whelp there it is, calling fraud and wants Supreme Court to stop counting votes.

Hate to say it, but I told you so. Like someone else says, believe the fascist when he tells you his plan. Incoming SC ratfucking for the unfinished states, and we’re already at least two justices down in the count.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    Summary for those who didn't want a facefull of his verbal diarrhea?

• Options
    manji wrote: »

Fascism mostly

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    So I am taking this to mean Trump thinks he has actually lost and is trying to have a coup through the courts

• Options
    Asking the Supreme Court directly to stop votes from being counted is impeachment worthy in and of itself.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Maybe anything that's called by the end of the evening we should just leave blue

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Summary for those who didn't want a facefull of his verbal diarrhea?

Trump’s pulling a coup. Asking the SC to end the counting of ballots and declare him president.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Lead in Arizona has shrunk to 4.9% with 82% of the ballot counted. Lead is slipping faster than I'd like.

This discussion has been closed.