Options

My First [chat]

1555657585961»

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Sittin' in mah chair with mah blanket. So comfy.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    stilist wrote: »

One time I saw this wild charging wolf like feral and seemingly incorporeal dog charging at me from the distance as I was going to get into my car. I heard the thing moving closer and closer as I fumbled with my keys and the lock and just like a god damn movie I dropped my keys in my panic. I bent down to get them and when I stood up and looked where the dog was coming from there was no trace of it.

Fucking nothing. I sat in my car a good five minutes looking around for something wondering what the hell just happened.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Bama wrote: »
    She is psycho.

psycho

Passerbye on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Passerbye goes away, jes is a comes and goes, and now Passerbye is back...

With any luck jes will be going away for a long fucking time.

She really crawled up your ass, eh?

I can think of at least 3 people killed by drunk drivers in the 3 years I was in high school. Was friends with 2. My own sister had her life completely fucked over by some drunk hick asshole while going to school in pullman. Had to drop out of school and still hasn't seen a dime from his insurance company 2 years later.

Well that certainly sucks, but jes is a is full of shit, and you're getting super bent all over [chat] because of a troll.

Also if the check hasn't come after 2 years, it's not coming without some court action.

TL DR on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Johannen wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Yeah, sounds like every other FPS ever. Idiot.

Sarcasm, motherfucker, do you get it?

Do they speak Sarcasm in FPS?

I thought FPS was mostly just 'DIEMOTHERFUCKERDIEMOTHERFUCKERDIE!' and 'BOOMHEADSHOT'. Sarcasm seems like a rather subtle form of communication in comparison. :P

Anything is too subtle for your average FPS-er :P

Hah, now you're just goading them.

Hey, screw you Farcry2 is awesome, don't insult FPS's. I'm a fan of RPG's platformers, puzzle, and sports games as well so I can't really be stereotyped. I'm like a gaming chameleon... a gameleon.

We're insulting people who play FPS games, not the games themselves. You know, stereotypes and all that being hilarious for some reason. :P

Passerbye on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2008

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Passerbye goes away, jes is a comes and goes, and now Passerbye is back...

With any luck jes will be going away for a long fucking time.

She really crawled up your ass, eh?

I can think of at least 3 people killed by drunk drivers in the 3 years I was in high school. Was friends with 2. My own sister had her life completely fucked over by some drunk hick asshole while going to school in pullman. Had to drop out of school and still hasn't seen a dime from his insurance company 2 years later.

Well that certainly sucks, but jes is a is full of shit, and you're getting super bent all over [chat] because of a troll.

Also if the check hasn't come after 2 years, it's not coming without some court action.

Indeed. And 2 years of unpaid medical bills are making it very difficult to keep paying the lawyers. This is an ongoing thing.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Man, no comments on Pulpbard.

TL DR on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    Leitner wrote: »
    Cheating is a hell of a lot less prevelant though.

Edit: On live.

I've only run into it a couple of times on valve servers. It's really fucking frustrating when it occurs though. A couple of weeks ago I was on a server where a sniper on the other team was using some sort of aim bot. Mother fucker was shooting me when I was underwater and cloaked. He could also turn around instantly while falling and headshot you. Really annoying. Hope his account gets banned at some point. It'd be great if there was a way to report that shit.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Ok, me?

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    And I lose it. Self-defenestration GO!

TL DR on
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    Wow wow wow wow the EA thread in G&T.

woah, shit

shit shit shit

There are so many stupid things stupid with that. In that. That thing there, where the stupid is.

Nobody is ever allowed to bitch about me making G&T jokes ever again.

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    now no one will respond to my post.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2008
    20030919h.gif

Tycho wrote:
    Gamespy has their latest adorable attempt at relevance up, a list of the 25 most overrated games of all time. You can go look at it if you want, I'm certainly not putting a link to it here - suffice it to say, where it is obvious it is obvious, and where they attempt to be brash and iconoclastic it's just insulting. We've done a comic on it, I'll take it frame by frame it.
    Panel One: Trying to understand the feature itself is a chore, because they have four separate classifications for Overrated-ness, and some games fall into more than one category. Some games are overrated by Critics, some games are not as good as earlier ones in a series, and some are both - but whether or not earlier games in a series were simply "Overrated By Critics" might be difficult to ascertain. While I do enjoy a bit of bracing mental exercise, the content on Gamespy isn't exactly a fucking brain Nautilus.

Panel Two: Years ago, when I was playing a lot of Front Line Force, I really appreciated Gamespy Arcade's buddy lists and invigorating interstitial ads. However, I think the period of time where such an application was required or even desirable has past. Server Browsers, that's one thing - a nice, lightweight affair like All Seeing Eye is still within the realm of sanity. Most browsers internal to games are acceptable, and Gamespy licensed backends are perfectly serviceable when inbuilt. But the universe where I utilize their heavily branded portal to browse for games seems very distant.

Panel Three: Everyone likes to have fun. I'm having fun right now! So I don't mind them having a little bit of fun with their list. But when you feign ignorance or discard historical perspective so you can look fancy, I don't have to tolerate your stupid ass anymore. When you deny the profound effect of Donkey Kong Country's fully rendered sprites in 1994, making the system a bulwark against the 32-bit revolution, there is no educating you. When you are seemingly unaware of the dramatic progress in both modeling and Internet play that Quake II was, and when you start to talk some shit about Final Fantasy VII - the game that absolutely pierced the mainstream and deposited the notion of gaming into a new generation - we've got nothing to discuss. You're assholes or retards, and I don't care which.

You really have to go out of your way to make me mad these days, because I'm playing the great games of today that GameSpy or its vacuous future variant will one day overrate, only to lament the fact in some empty expose - without so much as a nod to what the games meant to the period, the system, or indeed to the history of our preferred entertainment medium. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, a highly amusing marvel of affectionate production, will no doubt be relegated to whatever bin their hideous cyborg interns reserve for games they suddenly revile.

(CW)TB out.

they think i'm overemotional

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.