• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    I'm an adult!

i'm not convinced.

Taxes!

that's something a kid would say trying to trick me into think they're an adult. i'm not new to this.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    You gotta start itemizing deductions if you wanna get taken seriously around here.

• Options
    or explain how a mortgage works.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

I just bought a house! I have no idea!

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    approaching the 4th gym in black 2

first of all man these gyms just fly by compared to x

second of all right now i have nothing but a grimer and a minccino

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Does anyone know if the Sun/Moon dual steelbook pack comes with two cartridges? It must, right?

• Options

I just bought a house! I have no idea!

yeah okay this sounds about right.

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    i'm going to work at the business factory

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    also whoops I fell down a hole and am IV appraising all my pokemon

the new appraisal feature in the game + IV calculators makes it really easy to figure out what the exact IVs are now usually

my raichu is good!! that's exciting, I think I realized I might like raichu more than jolteon so it might actually be my favourite pokemon?

• Options
    man, i want to work at a factory that produces businesses.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Screwjob the Magnemite beat the ever loving shit out of the poison gym

Goddamn

I feel like every other person is way better at naming Pokemon than I am

I get a Pokemon and just sit staring at the name input screen for a solid 5 minutes before I give up

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Sun/Moon dual steelbook pack comes with two cartridges? It must, right?

According to the Amazon page, yes.

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    also whoops I fell down a hole and am IV appraising all my pokemon

the new appraisal feature in the game + IV calculators makes it really easy to figure out what the exact IVs are now usually

my raichu is good!! that's exciting, I think I realized I might like raichu more than jolteon so it might actually be my favourite pokemon?

I was so glad when I saw that a Raichu was on the team that won the Pokémon World Championship this weekend

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    What is the best way to level grind in X? I have been fighting random battles on victory road and it's very annoying. Is there a trainer rematch feature in this game? Otherwise I'll have to start farming the E4 for cash like back in the RBY days.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    There's the battle chateaux near the day care

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Terrendos wrote: »
    What is the best way to level grind in X? I have been fighting random battles on victory road and it's very annoying. Is there a trainer rematch feature in this game? Otherwise I'll have to start farming the E4 for cash like back in the RBY days.

Yeah you want the battle chateaux (the one by the daycare not whatever the post game battle noun is) and the elite four, along with taking Serena's money once a day in that post game town

In the battle chateaux you want to look for the furisode girls, they all have audinos that give mad exp and also have a chance to give you nuggets post fight

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Every pokemon game should have an equivalent to blissey bases.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Terrendos wrote: »

The restaurants in Lumiose. If you can get enough "style points" or whatever it is, they'll let you into one that has Pokemon in the 60's-70's. It's a gauntlet of 6 trainers, and if you use the EXP O-Power at the start, it'll apply to all of them because there's no actual breaks between battles (your Pokemon do get healed after each one though).

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, forgot about the Maison. I picked this up a couple weeks ago after not playing it for a few years and I've forgotten a lot. My goal is to get as close to a complete Dex as possible before Sun/Moon. I've actually had a lot of luck on the GTS by breeding Chimchars and trading them for all the starters I'm missing. Hopefully I can keep riding this Chimchar train to a Legendary-less complete Dex.

• Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    Pailryder wrote: »
    oh gosh, friend is sending picks of pokemon go named dick and butt and how the trainer is commenting on the size and shape...ye lord.

I did that last night!

The first Pokemon I had appraised was Partywiener...

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »

Goddamn

I get a Pokemon and just sit staring at the name input screen for a solid 5 minutes before I give up

listen Screwjob is a great name for a magnemite but on the other hand I named my Grimer

Gorgo

i either have a great name or i just sort of vomit syllables

• Options
    Stilts wrote: »

Goddamn

listen Screwjob is a great name for a magnemite but on the other hand I named my Grimer

Gorgo

i either have a great name or i just sort of vomit syllables

fimg_gorgoBluRay.jpg

???

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Giorgio

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    Gigli

• Options
    Giggles

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Gargles wouldn't be a terrible Muk name.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Griffin

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Name all grimers Tony Hayward

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    grimer should be N.O.R.E. aka noreaga

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    My pokemon are usually named after whatever stupid-ass thing pops into my head at the time

this is why I have a Budew named Do The Dew and an Oddish named Kind Bud

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    honestly my favourite part of Griffin's Nuzlocke run on Polygon is the absurd names he gives his sweet boys

i wish he actually named his Electrike "Tesla Model 3" though

• Options
    Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    Sometimes my nicknames are just a description of the pokemon in all caps like calling a rapidash "FIREHORSE!"

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Options
    honestly my favourite part of Griffin's Nuzlocke run on Polygon is the absurd names he gives his sweet boys

i wish he actually named his Electrike "Tesla Model 3" though

Yeah that was pretty good.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Sometimes my nicknames are just a description of the pokemon in all caps like calling a rapidash "FIREHORSE!"

an abstracted variant of this is how I did a lot of my poke go names

"good hair" was pidgeot, "yellow boy" was electabuzz, "flappy brown" was fearow

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    "Flappy brown" oh my god I'm dying

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular

Because with everything happening, we need Pokemorinoco Flow.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    Man, Bunnelby evolving into Diggersby is just...

It's like a bright-eyed college student when it's Bunnelby and then when it's Diggersby it's a 30 year-old college dropout that works at a gas station

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    There's an instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/pokemonnikeid/) that is using the Nike shoe customizer to make Poke-Shoes
    poike-id-porygon-196548.jpg
    poke-id-blastoise-196549.jpg
    poke-id-bulbasaur-196550.jpg
    poke-id-gastly-196552.jpg
    poke-id-pikachu-196557.jpg
    poke-id-poliwhirl-196558.jpg
    13658866-626188670881990-67549668-n-196568.jpg
    13628193-604011099781185-1357941794-n-196567.jpg

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I would wear the hell out of those Gastly shoes.

• Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    it's

pikashoe

Daypigeon on
This discussion has been closed.