As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular
    My satanee should have gotten something today, at least the internets say it was delivered. He/she will also be getting two additional packages, hopefully at some point this week.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Damn the very nature of supply and demand.

Makes this so much harder sometimes.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I was just talking about moose bites on Legba's facebook the other day

I felt kind of bad about it

But not that bad

The reference was appreciated, believe me.

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Satan, please come to Ashland and take me out for drinks. I need to get away from the animals and people in this house :\

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Ashland is a little far to bike to.

And I'm not your Satan.

But the intent is there.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Just having a stressful night. This has been the most testing term in school so far; to top it off, weather went shit today (there's like standard Oregon rain, then REAL rain. Today is real rain). So I'm trapped inside with the animals, who are going all cabin-fevery, and boyfriend, who is also cabin-fevery, and now also his sister who's unexpectedly staying with us in this tiny 1-bedroom duplex.

I am definitely dragging out someone to the bar, like, in the next few days. It is happening.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Overnight updates:

Bucketman :arrow: Sheri
    Legba :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor
    jgeis :arrow: Marathon
    PRD :arrow: neville
    Sassori :arrow: Hacksaw
    SporkAndrew :arrow: Slacker71
    Uriel :arrow: godmode

??? :arrow: #pipe
    ??? :arrow: Crimson King
    ??? :arrow: fightinfilipino
    ??? :arrow: Isoldae 2 3 4
    ??? :arrow: N1tSt4lker
    ??? :arrow: Veldrin
    ??? :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You
    ??? :arrow: Wombat!! 2

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    We've got a pretty decent list for the beginning of December.

I suspect it'll really pick up around Christmas.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Satan has delivered unto me a tshirt!

A package a package a package a package eeeeeeeeeeeee

04e8580d47e2bd55a97538a19f445083_zps40d8d41c.jpg

OH MY GOD

af2a2edd-8059-4d93-bd2f-0a81930f852c_zps76b8749b.jpg

Full image, linked just in case you don't want to explain Pam Poovey in a corset and stockings

No Satan info so I'm only assuming that the dark prince has gifted me with this, but if so THANK YOU :D

Usagi on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I really want to get my gifting done

but with this dang intercontinental flight and 3 week vacation with no pay coming in two weeks, money is looking reeeaaaal tight.

I'll have to get creative

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I was going to do my gifting right away, but then my wife's car needed $400 in repairs and now my wife needs a root canal (separate issues, I assure you). Not my favorite way to have the budget affected.

• Options
    Holy shit Jess

that shirt is amazing

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    So it turns out shipping beer is kind of a pain in the ass.

Anyone have any good recommendations for online stores?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Oh hey the gift I ordered for my Satan from Amazon got here today. Wait why are there so many boxes for me I didn't order that much...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

However, they only came with the real name of my gift giver and "From SS." so I don't actually know if they are from my Satan in SE++ or my Santa in G&T. So if you want to proxy me a message letting me know which SS this is from so I know for sure which thread to post in, that'd be Fantastic.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I kind of want to just offer you guys to make stuff, if your Satanee would like handmade yarny things

And then y'all can just pitch me money later or something

But with all the other things I have to make I just don't knowwww

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    dang, that's a shirt

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Ok I sent a reasonably small bunch of gifts on Amazon, but I'm planning a more personalized gifting a little later.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Oh hey the gift I ordered for my Satan from Amazon got here today. Wait why are there so many boxes for me I didn't order that much...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

However, they only came with the real name of my gift giver and "From SS." so I don't actually know if they are from my Satan in SE++ or my Santa in G&T. So if you want to proxy me a message letting me know which SS this is from so I know for sure which thread to post in, that'd be Fantastic.

@Schide

My PM box is bursting with brimstone and yes, I can confirm this is the work of your SE Satan

• Options
    Usagi wrote: »
    Schide wrote: »

@Schide

My PM box is bursting with brimstone and yes, I can confirm this is the work of your SE Satan

Excellent!
    Like I said, I got at 2 more boxes from Amazon than what I was expecting today.

MIQkhQd.jpg

Mysterious!

wsBDi2J.jpg

Now with cats.

Opening the smaller box we find...

xKLdC2a.jpg

Mega Man! And...er, can you move out the way, Dweezil?

Gcansqf.jpg

Thanks. Sweet, Final Fantasy playing cards!

Those would be a great present by themselves, but what's in the big box? It's pretty damn heavy...

U4aiPIC.jpg

!!!!! Oh man! I didn't know this even existed until I saw it in a book store a couple weeks ago. I knew I had to have it at some point, so I put it on my wish list as soon as I got home. Amano is by far my favorite Final Fantasy artist, so I can't wait to look through this.

ax4XDm3.jpg

Thank you mysterious benefactor! I know your name but nothing else. I will call you the Mysterious and Handsome Stranger.

Also, a cat butt.

UPeZJU8.jpg

More cats.

Altogether now.

vsqPcjR.jpg

Myself, Dweezil, Moon Unit and Malenko all say thank you!

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    kitty satan posts are the best

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Caaaat buuuuttttt

• Options
    edited December 2013
    WOAMG

Not enough time to post pictures or even a fraction of the thank you post you deserve, @lostwords but

THANK YOU.

Pictures later tonight after work

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Yay! It got to you! Thank goodness! :)

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    :whistle: Satan post soooooon

but i need to run the errands i was sidetracked from / eat

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Schide that tortoiseshell kitty is goooorgeous.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Send Camp RA

They need a residential advisor
    Blake T wrote: »

I don't wanna be the bad guy here...

But I have no idea what is happening.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    But good to see that I am still considered the resident advisor even after graduating three years ago.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    smof wrote: »
    Schide that tortoiseshell kitty is goooorgeous.

She says thanks.

Or at least "meow" which I assume is thanks.

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    WHO IS BUZZING MY APARTMENT GOD DA

Oh shit.
    tr75.jpg

IT IS A GIFT.
    xi1i.jpg

THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE?!
    0jbs.jpg

HAIL SATAN!
    1sz9.jpg

This is a good way to spend some time on a day off.
    umkp.jpg

EDIT:uh, aduh, THANK YOU. Also check out my toes!

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Fuckin rad

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I don't understand why that box gives an upper limit to the age range. There is no upper age limit for Lego.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I have been Sataned as well!
    It is less exciting because I have to swing by the main office of my apartment complex tomorrow before work to pick it up. I wonder if I was one of the 5 or so people I can think of in Texas Goose felt bad for.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    My Lego Star Wars collection was severely lacking lacking in Imperial entanglements.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Ughghghhghghg. It might take a bit longer to make the thing for my Satan than I expected. I've been working on it like crazy, but my physiotherapy friend checked out my hand at dinner tonight and said I should slow down, because it might do real damage to my hand that I'd need surgery for. Damn it.

It's looking ballin' as hell so far though, so no regrets!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @pooka got me a non-Satans present! I will be checking out this game Audiosurf as soon as it finishes downloading! I wish I had all the money in the world so I could quit working and play vidya games.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    GiftGet4b.gif

I came home to find a mountain of boxes waiting for me; not unexpected, since I made some purchases on Black Friday. What was unexpected was what some of them were!
    BamgeVdIEAEnk3t.jpg:large

I am super excited to read Gun Machine, it sounds like it hits a lot of my favorite things. As for House of Leaves, I thumbed through it when the back talked about unique printing elements, and...I am confused intrigued aroused by this book. I shall definitely have to read it when I can apply my full attention to it.

I'm listening to the CD now and so far it's also pretty good! Has a little bit of a Weezer/OK Go vibe, which I like.

Thanks a bunch, @Bendery It Like Beckham! <3

Nullzone on
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    @pooka got me a non-Satans present! I will be checking out this game Audiosurf as soon as it finishes downloading! I wish I had all the money in the world so I could quit working and play vidya games.

audiosurf is fun and also the devil, I have more hours played in that than all my other steam games combined and multiplied

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    oh man they make a TIE Defender lego?!

ffffffffffffffuuuuuck

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    House of Leaves is a really good, really crazy book.

This discussion has been closed.