As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAYDAY2 [CHAT] (please read OP if you play)

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Being ethical is great. SKFM, you should give it a shot!!

4qcjmjxyjvmn.jpg

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    Good morning, my games journalists

Yesterday was ethics day! Today is about punches. And why the new batman movies sucked. And why Robin Hood belonged in jail.

oh and that's not how jails worked then

he'd be hanged

well before he started robbing, mind. Poaching.

King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod

did they teach you about ethics at accountant school?

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

Yesterday was ethics day! Today is about punches. And why the new batman movies sucked. And why Robin Hood belonged in jail.

he'd be hanged

King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

excuse me, is there a doctor in the building? This gentleman is having a stroke.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

he'd be hanged

Which is basically no punishment at all. Someone is always going to shoot the rope with an arrow.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    It's my exes birthday, we left it on amicable terms, but I'm pretty sure id be happier never being reminded of her again in my life

Do I say happy birthday?

That doesn't sound particularly amicable. In what context are you saying it? On fb or something? Why bother?
    amicable does not mean the memory of what was isn't painful

Basically that. I ended it but I don't think being reminded of her is particularly helpful. Mainly I just can't decide if I should be a normal human who is on friendly terms with someone and say happy birthday or just ignore it because I don't really want any further contact

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    woke up early today and caught up on last night's TV. The Flash and Agents of SHIELD were both pretty terrific, particularly the latter

this has been a good season for my stories. I haven't watched TV this assiduously in a while.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »

Oh hey!
    I was busy being unethical.

How have you been?

I am well

Spent the hours at the gym last

Struggles to walk up the stairs into work today

how u?

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Irond Will wrote: »

I imagine they are whispered about in the young accountant boarding school dormitories. "I heard Philpot got caught by the Ethical Investigator" and all the other kids shiver and cross themselves. Confused pictures of what the students think an 'Ethic' is, the consensus being a cross between the Child Catcher and Sauron.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

I imagine they are whispered about in the young accountant boarding school dormitories. "I heard Philpot got caught by the Ethical Investigator" and all the other kids shiver and cross themselves. Confused pictures of what the students think an 'Ethic' is, the consensus being a cross between the Child Catcher and Sauron.

Every time they're let outside, they need to be checked upon return for ethics nestling in warm bodily crevices, drinking their blood.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

They make us take ethics exams and continuing ethics classes

Unlike frog rammers who get their ethics lessons from Ron Paul and a talking dog

• Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular

Thanks for making me laugh out loud in a crowded library.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    pissed at bank today

they were supposed to send me a fresh debit card after I hit up a branch

they haven't yet

it's been like two weeks

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    It's my exes birthday, we left it on amicable terms, but I'm pretty sure id be happier never being reminded of her again in my life

Do I say happy birthday?

That doesn't sound particularly amicable. In what context are you saying it? On fb or something? Why bother?
    amicable does not mean the memory of what was isn't painful

Basically that. I ended it but I don't think being reminded of her is particularly helpful. Mainly I just can't decide if I should be a normal human who is on friendly terms with someone and say happy birthday or just ignore it because I don't really want any further contact

If you don't want any contact, then don't make any. Seems pretty obvious to me.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    is "ethic cleansing" the punishment you receive for violating laws or the process you go through getting a business education

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Unlike frog rammers who get their ethics lessons from Ron Paul and a talking dog

Dogs are a fine authority on ethics.
    2014-08-19-336.png

I knew the image was somewhat large, so I put it in spoiler tags.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »

I love that comic so much.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Just started Agents of Shield from last night.

The start was fucking crazy.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Oh btw @surrealitycheck‌

I work mornings 4 days a week

And every morning (like, 9am) this guy comes in and orders the biggest burger we offer, and customizes until he has crafted this masterpiece

And then he sits at the window bar and eats it and watches the world go by

And I think of you everytime

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    the best batman is the cartoon batman

sorry spacekungfujerk

As long as we're talking about Timmverse Batman, I'm on board.

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    the best batman is the cartoon batman

sorry spacekungfujerk

As long as we're talking about Timmverse Batman, I'm on board.

See, the dispassionate logical mind of Geth agrees, so I think we're done here.

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »

Oh hey!
    I was busy being unethical.

How have you been?

I am well

Spent the hours at the gym last

Struggles to walk up the stairs into work today

how u?

My hamstring is continuing to act the prick, but by way of compensation I am gorging myself on chocolates that were sent to the Office.

French chocolates!

sig.gif
  • Options
    Trace wrote: »
    aaaaaaaand Dragon age Inquisition's patch just boned my 60 hour saved game.

what

'splain

• Options
    Robot Santa's on the case, Atomika!

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2014
    _J_ wrote: »

2014-08-19-336.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuArtdWhFT0

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    woke up early today and caught up on last night's TV. The Flash and Agents of SHIELD were both pretty terrific, particularly the latter

this has been a good season for my stories. I haven't watched TV this assiduously in a while.

Oh hey grandma I didnt know you were on PA

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options

luckily you were only about 1/3 into the game

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i wish i was one of those people who genuinely believed they know like, what the government was hiding, man

the phrase "we know the truth" is appearing on my newsfeed so much today it is unreal

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    i wish i was one of those people who genuinely believed they know like, what the government was hiding, man

the phrase "we know the truth" is appearing on my newsfeed so much today it is unreal

Obviously the secret has been leaked on how the get the caramel into the caramilk bars.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options

dat zither music

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

luckily you were only about 1/3 into the game

Last night I hit max level and still have another large side quest area I haven't unlocked yet.

I'm probably not even gonna bother now. This kinda confirms for me that they truly didn't mean for you to clear every zone in one go.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    The max level is 27, did you really hit that?

Enemies stop scaling after 20 except for bosses, who can go up to 24 in some areas.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Although I have one more 4am code release and a team event to attend, I am officially on my Christmas holidays!

I started it off with Currywurst, Dutch Mini Pancakes and a Ferrero Roche Cupcake

What now, [chat]? What now?

• Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    27 feels like a weird number to cap leveling at.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Although I have one more 4am code release and a team event to attend, I am officially on my Christmas holidays!

I started it off with Currywurst, Dutch Mini Pancakes and a Ferrero Roche Cupcake

What now, [chat]? What now?

You are missing a good opportunity to use the actual word "Poffertjes."

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
This discussion has been closed.