As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The sorting [chat]

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I thought the improv TV was the strongest part of rixty minutes while the sappy alternate life goggle subplot was predictable and boring. Yet tons of people feel the opposite. Which is ok, I am ok with everyone thinking different aspects are weaker. It's a good sign, really.

I didn't even like the life goggle plot.

I am just really pleased with the call back to Rick Potion #9 and Morty grappling with nihilism

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Seal wrote: »
    How does one make brown rice edible? Stuff is like a flavor black hole.

Ketchup

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    I think I just came up with a theory about Rick & Morty.

I think I'm going to write a Tumblr post.

Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    815165 wrote: »
    i was gonna complain that there was no one online on facebook to talk to and then i remembered that's because it's 3am on a weekday and everyone is sleeping because they have work and that made me sad

hey

what are we, chopped liver

please tell me i drank too much sadness and really don't know what i am is it chopped liver

sometimes you wanna annoy someone 1v1 dogg

my friend who i usually stayed up until like 3am talking with got a job tho so she goes to bed at 10:30 like a fucking square now :(

employed people are honestly the worst

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Now does seem like it'd be a good time to buy a bit of stock and hope for a rebound.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

is

is it that they're similar to the doc and marty

cus i don't want to burst your bubble but

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

Do it

Single tumblr posts can be enough to cause a reader's reevaluation of a work

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

What is the theory?

Is it a narrative theory or a theory about Rick and Morty in a meta sense.

Like, X people like the Y parts, while Glibglobs like the Z parts?

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I wish I could buy stock in bands I think will get big and shows I think are good

And maybe sports teams I think will win games... And stuff I think might happen that other people don't... Yes...

I have invented gambling

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

is

is it that they're similar to the doc and marty

cus i don't want to burst your bubble but

I tried to watch back to the future 3 the other night and I was so drunk I couldn't comprehend the time travel logic

Then I ate half a container of hummus and fell asleep on the couch

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    i was gonna complain that there was no one online on facebook to talk to and then i remembered that's because it's 3am on a weekday and everyone is sleeping because they have work and that made me sad

hey

please tell me i drank too much sadness and really don't know what i am is it chopped liver

my friend who i usually stayed up until like 3am talking with got a job tho so she goes to bed at 10:30 like a fucking square now :(

she does standup and i'm all "hey wanna hit up this open mic" and she's all "i wanna watch netflix before bed at 10:30 or else i'll be really cranky tomorrow"

jobs are awful

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Orphane wrote: »
    spool

r u swolen

swool32

Ooo, can we pull a Poldy/Podly and get it changed by popular will?

Did podly used to be poldy

Yep! Someone just started calling him Podly one day and then a mod/admin stealth changed it.

People would post "Wait, was he always named Podly? I thought it was Poldy," and we'd give them a strange look and say that it had always been Podly.

Fun fact: someone submitted a somewhat unflattering definition of "poldy" to Urban Dictionary back in 2007 which is still there.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I'm not sure Back to the Future's time travel logic makes sense even when you're sober

• Options
    I wish I could buy stock in bands I think will get big and shows I think are good

And maybe sports teams I think will win games... And stuff I think might happen that other people don't... Yes...

I have invented gambling

i will help you with this

i'll even give you a free bet with your first paid bet

i have invented gambling addiction

• Options

hey

she does standup and i'm all "hey wanna hit up this open mic" and she's all "i wanna watch netflix before bed at 10:30 or else i'll be really cranky tomorrow"

jobs are awful

sometimes you show up at your friends place with a bottle of whiskey and they're all "it's 3am on a tuesday what the fuck is wrong with you"

idgi

• Options
    I'm not looking forward to having the same conversation with every single person at work tomorrow about how I'm leaving

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

I have invented gambling

i love the betfair ad at the minute that's like "if you start gambling, every game can be important" with some lads watching grimbsy against southend

• Options

i brought booze

how fucking generous does a guy have to be

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    *collates data from these posts for future paper*

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

What is the theory?

Is it a narrative theory or a theory about Rick and Morty in a meta sense.

Like, X people like the Y parts, while Glibglobs like the Z parts?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En4lSQmIWts

• Options

I have invented gambling

i love the betfair ad at the minute that's like "if you start gambling, every game can be important" with some lads watching grimbsy against southend

it's why i bet on the first yellow card in every game during world cups and euros

by the time some portugese dickhead has scythed someone down to break up a counter attack you're invested in the game

• Options

hey

jobs are awful

sometimes you show up at your friends place with a bottle of whiskey and they're all "it's 3am on a tuesday what the fuck is wrong with you"

idgi

she gets her first paycheque this week and she's wrong if she thinks she's getting out of drinking heavily on friday i'll tell you hwat

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    I'm not looking forward to having the same conversation with every single person at work tomorrow about how I'm leaving

sow chaos in your wake

tell coworker X that coworker Y has always loved them but never had the courage to say anything. And only now, when you are leaving, you can't bear the thought of Y never knowing.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options

hey

why are you leaving

what you gonna do

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    oh shit
    he's gettin the table

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

sow chaos in your wake

tell coworker X that coworker Y has always loved them but never had the courage to say anything. And only now, when you are leaving, you can't bear the thought of Y never knowing.

also leave a raw hot dog inside the photocopier

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options

sow chaos in your wake

Every single coworker is an middle aged New Hampshire male

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

sow chaos in your wake

also leave a raw hot dog inside the photocopier
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXVhOPiM4mk

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

sow chaos in your wake

Every single coworker is an middle aged New Hampshire male

sow chaos in your wake

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    i have nigtmares about somehow upsetting the mutual friend who worked out i have a thing for this lass and her then telling her

wake up sweating nitefites

un fucking cool, dream friend

815165 on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I just went back and watched Justin Roiland's Adventures of Doc and Mharti short for insight into Rick and Morty.

I feel like while the show developed in a great direction, it really suffers from a dearth of ball licking.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    had a nice date tonight, but while I was waiting for her to show, I saw that another girl I had been angling for a date with and who had not responded in a few days was ALSO there, on a date.

i wonder if she recognized me. being tall and bald. wearing the actual outfit from my profile picture.

oh my god i should totally send her a creepy text message it will be amazing

(i'm not going to do that that's terrible)

• Options
    actually neither of us can handle our alcohol anymore because we've not been drinking due to lack of funds

i had like 10 beers on saturday and blacked out

before that woulda just been fun :(

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Everyone should tell everyone else how they feel at all times

this would encourage people not to feel things at all

and feelings are for losers

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    So I'm planning on being up at 7:00 AM tomorrow, despite my being unable to wake up before 9:00 at the earliest last week.

Gods give me strength.

• Options
    feelings are genuinely terrible

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    oh shit
    he's gettin the table

tumblr_lsva97bpRc1qa3nkxo1_250.gif

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    i kinda wish i didn't black out

i have.... vague memories of what went down between me and girl but i'd prefer to not have to ask her to help fill in the blanks

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    everything about that post is dreadful, tav

This discussion has been closed.