As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The sorting [chat]

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    the thing I learned yesterday is going to destroy me

not today. not tomorrow. but eventually.

did you learn the anti-life equation

we won't judge

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Orphane wrote: »
    spool

r u swolen

swool32

Ooo, can we pull a Poldy/Podly and get it changed by popular will?

Did podly used to be poldy

You betcha he did

But what even is a poldy

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    the thing I learned yesterday is going to destroy me

not today. not tomorrow. but eventually.

You didn't kill John Wick's dog, right?

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    I think this Dismaland thing is interesting, if perhaps a bit too cute.

#Banksysoldout
    I am interested in seeing if and how it gets vandalized.

I'd figure vandalism would be a feature, not a bug

apparently they're specifically searching for and confiscating spray paint cans upon entry

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    78dd21hzlc73.png

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I called the National Suicide Prevention line about an hour ago. They told me to watch more TV and to keep looking for work.

I feel mixed about this, but at least that mixed feeling has me too confused to want to kill myself, so hey, nicely done NSPL.

In the long term, get a job.

In the short term, watch some TV.

Shit, I wonder what suicide prevention hotlines pay. I could do that job. It seems likes it's more straightforward than I'd think.

Also, y'know, good decision, not killing yourself and all that. I'd rather you stick around.

I don't want to go either. So that counts for something. But I feel so utterly lost. I feel like there's no way forward.

Except for television, apparently.

Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    squirm, would it help to focus your energies if i told you some things i hate

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

Let me tell you something about the Portuguese

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular

Seems like you just want to list things you hate. Also seems like you could easily turn such a list into a joke post by switching mid-stream to lyrics from "We Didn't Start the Fire" and/or "It's the End of the World As We Know It".

So play it, Sam.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    the only thing chu hates is commies

• Options

Seems like you just want to list things you hate. Also seems like you could easily turn such a list into a joke post by switching mid-stream to lyrics from "We Didn't Start the Fire" and/or "It's the End of the World As We Know It".

So play it, Sam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    la vérité en vérité en vérité la vérité

DliCtpY.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015

#Banksysoldout

apparently they're specifically searching for and confiscating spray paint cans upon entry

re: banksy

Orphane on
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Let me tell you something about the Portuguese

i don't hate the portugese but i think they made a huge mistake conquering brazil

huehuehue

Orphane on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I called the National Suicide Prevention line about an hour ago. They told me to watch more TV and to keep looking for work.

I feel mixed about this, but at least that mixed feeling has me too confused to want to kill myself, so hey, nicely done NSPL.

Shit, I wonder what suicide prevention hotlines pay. I could do that job. It seems likes it's more straightforward than I'd think.

Also, y'know, good decision, not killing yourself and all that. I'd rather you stick around.

I don't want to go either. So that counts for something. But I feel so utterly lost. I feel like there's no way forward.

Well the job thing in the long term. You can only kill so much time on your own.

You go forward at the same pace regardless of what you do. The only trick to it is to have it nice enough while time passes by that you don't mind.

#Banksysoldout

1_2.png?itok=5q1klwy0

ALT:
    https://youtu.be/ABGiqizwCso

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i finished up the thing i was working on and now it is 3am but i don't wanna sleep :(

• Options

Well the job thing in the long term. You can only kill so much time on your own.

You go forward at the same pace regardless of what you do. The only trick to it is to have it nice enough while time passes by that you don't mind.

The problem is I feel like I'm going backwards. Eight years ago I started working at Disney as a Project Coordinator earning quite a fair amount of money. I enjoyed that job.

Last week I interviewed for a Bellhop position at a hotel. I'd be earning minimum wage plus tips.

This is where my career has gone. This is how much value I have as a person.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

So play it, Sam.

i hate this fucking song now

i used to not care

but i really gave it a good listen the other day

and now i'm aginn it

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    why does everyone hate banksy suddenly?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

they don't hate him

he opened up a disneyland knockoff and he's an easy target to rip the piss out of

Tav on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2015

So play it, Sam.

i don't want you to think i'm just using this opportunity to satisfy my needs so i'll offer you a variety of things

things i hate:

-people who say 'my facebook status isn't about you, so don't say anything'. shut up, idiot.
    -german chocolate cake. leave coconut out of this. it's gross.
    -drivers who tailgate. fuck, just slow down or pass me.

things i love:

-my new car.
    -ladies
    -donkey kong the poster
    -pierogies

good tv shows:

-rick and morty
    -rick and morty
    -rick and morty 1,000 years

Organichu on
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Legal hiring is back in full swing. You should all go to law school and rack up $150k+ in debt. It will totally work out and you will all be hired at $160k starting salaries. No chance that plan could backfire.

• Options
    my state delegate actually went around door-to-door in person tonight

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Suddenly?

But really he's got some new p-word art installation and its apparently a perfect example of self parody.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    z722lu8mb0wu.jpg
    Dinner.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    What's the title of that self indulgent prog rock bullshit album Kanye put out with the 1970s ass music video with the alien bird chick and desperate grabs for seriousness that stans jumped on

The birthday song is the opposite of that and that's why it is superior

Having dumb fun is way better than being the 2012 Elton John

I really liked that album you jerk

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

I hated him before it was cool.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Legal hiring is back in full swing. You should all go to law school and rack up $150k+ in debt. It will totally work out and you will all be hired at $160k starting salaries. No chance that plan could backfire.

Yeah. I'm in the process of writing scripts that replace like... 80% of the lawyering.
    I'm not, but I'd be willing to bet that some people are already looking into automating a lot of the things lawyers charge $Texas billable hours for.

• Options
    zy1kbvqvkkno.jpg
    A woman wrote to a TV station in Missouri this weekend that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump appeared to her — in butter, according to KSDK.

• Options

So play it, Sam.

i hate this fucking song now

i used to not care

but i really gave it a good listen the other day

and now i'm aginn it

How about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCcYl9E73nI

• Options
    527 notes now. It's not the most popular thing I've posted - that'd be this Malcolm Tucker vine I found - but it's already halfway there.

• Options
    i was gonna complain that there was no one online on facebook to talk to and then i remembered that's because it's 3am on a weekday and everyone is sleeping because they have work and that made me sad

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

they don't hate him

he opened up a disneyland knockoff and he's an easy target to rip the piss out of

So they're making fun of his facile art because he's an easy target.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options

Yeah. I'm in the process of writing scripts that replace like... 80% of the lawyering.
    I'm not, but I'd be willing to bet that some people are already looking into automating a lot of the things lawyers charge $Texas billable hours for.

Redline software already did that and ediscovery already did that.

The best thing about being a big form lawyer as far as stability goes is the stuff clients actually need you for is invariably the more complex, murky stuff where the cost of getting it wrong can be super high. That kind of work couldn't be automated or outsourced.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

#Banksysoldout

*complex dap ceremony*

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    good tv shows:

-rick and morty
    -rick and morty
    -rick and morty 1,000 years
    maybe not that last episode tho

the adult swim stream was borked when i watched it and it wouldn't go past like, 15 minutes and i wasn't even mad

rick, pls

Elendil on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    XBnn8lv.png

nah

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

they don't hate him

So they're making fun of his facile art because he's an easy target.

it's easy targets the whole way down, yes

• Options
    i really liked this week's R&M and I think people are being p hard on it

This discussion has been closed.