As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E] The Haunting of Kincep Mansion - What Dwells in Yonder Stable?

12345679»

• Options
    SaurfangSaurfang Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    The carriage 'o' doom is unable to impose any doom on the bobbing and weaving monk.

OA vs. Krikkit: 1d20+15=26, miss!

Saurfang on
  • Options
    SaurfangSaurfang Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I think it's just our friendly neighborhood Daig? And Kelor, should I also roll the carriage's attack against itself?

Saurfang on
  • Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Wow, sorry guys. Look for an actual turn to be posted later this afternoon, when I can grab a free second.

Smoove Operator on
    Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Daig growls at the lack of targets in sight. With little else to do, the bounty hunter resigns himself to simply shooting the huge carriage.

"Seems fishy, like...like salt water fishy, not this trifling fresh water fishy you hear so much about." As he waxes philosophical about the extent of the fishiness in the barn, he notches another arrow and aims carefully between all his allies at the carriage that was in a position that he could only describe as "prone", if that were even possible for an animated transport.
    Grappling Spirits
    Wis v AC (-2 for it being...prone?)
    1d20+15 = 32 HIT for 22 damage
    Carriage is slowed and cannot shift until EOMNT

The arrow strikes true and ethereal lashes strike out around the carriage, hindering its movement. Daig side steps a bit and hangs his bow around his shoulders and pulls his goggles down over his eyes, as he eyes the ladder.
    Move to the ladder at F10
    Minor to "sheath" the bow
    I'm assuming 2 things in putting the goggles on - 1) that its a free action since the goggles just sit on top of his head when not in use, 2) its dark up in the loft (so the goggles actually serve a purpose other than daring fashion statement), and a surprise third assumption, Daig can still see and attack the carriage from the loft.
    If all those things are true I will proceed up the ladder next turn. Is it a move or minor to get up the ladder?

Smoove Operator on
    Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686