As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Fourth Playstation Store Thread - NA: Blood Dragon, Soul Sacrifice, Spring Sale

• Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    The Update is here.
    Playstation Plus

Free Minis: Doodle Fit
    Full Game Trials: Hasbro Family Game Night 3 Full Game Trial
    Red Dead Redemption Full Game Trial
    Exclusive Discounts: Jurassic Park: The Game – Full Series (Episodes 1-4) – 20% off
    Red Dead Redemption – 25% off
    Undead Nightmare Standalone – 30% off
    Bundle: Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare Bundle (Game + DLC Bundle) – 30% off
    Add-On: Undead Nightmare Collection (DLC) – 25% off
    Undead Nightmare Pack – 30% off
    Liars & Cheats Pack – (DLC) – 30% off
    Free Avatars: Green Hat Penguin Avatar
    Raccoon Avatar
    Red Ornament Avatar
    Snow Monster Avatar
    Turkey Leg Avatar

Updates

Red Dead Redemption Digital – Sale (PS3) (now $27.99, original price $39.99)
    Red Dead Redemption – Legends And Killers Pack – Sale (PS3) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
    Red Dead Redemption – Liars And Cheats – Sale (PS3) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
    Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare – Sale (PS3) (now $13.99, original price $19.99)
    Red Dead Redemption – Undead Nightmare Pack – Sale (PS3) (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
    Red Dead Redemption – Undead Nightmare Collection – Sale (PS3) (now 13.99, original price $19.99)
    Red Dead Redemption Digital And Undead Nightmare Collection Bundle – Sale (PS3) (now $34.99, original price $49.99)
    After Burner Climax – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Comix Zone – Sale (PS3) (now $2.99, original price $4.99)
    Golden Axe Digital – Sale (PS3) (now $2.99, original price $4.99)
    Streets Of Rage 2 – Sale (PS3) (now $2.99, original price $4.99)
    Split Second Digital PSP (Price Change) (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
    Tron: Evolution Digital (Price Change) (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $39.99)

-(PS3) Jurassic Park: The Game – Full Season (Episode 1-4 Bundle) ($29.99)
    -(PS3) Hollywood Squares ($9.99)
    -(PS3) Burgertime ($9.99)
    -(PS3) Red Dead Redemption Digital ($39.99)
    -(PS3) Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare ($19.99)
    -(PS3) LittleBigPlanet 2: Special Edition Demo

-(Minis) Rumble Trucks – Minis ($3.99)

-(Avatars) Metal Gear Solid 2 Avatar Collection ($2.99)
    -(Avatars) Metal Gear Solid 2 Avatars (x21) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (x10) ($0.49 each)
    -(Avatars) Rayman Origins (x10) ($0.49 each)

-(Music) Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest Original Soundtrack ($9.99)

So, to celebrate RDR going on the store, everything RDR-realted, including the game itself, will be on sale for this week it seems. Slight discrepancies in the blog post versus the drop in no Hasbro Family Game Night, nor Vanguard Bandits however one or both may just not be listed in the blog post but be on the store. Someone in the comments claimed that Vanguard Bandits is there and they were downloading it already so take that however you want. If someone can confirm it's there and what it costs, I'll add it.

Edit: And it's up, thanks for RainbowDespair for pointing it out for me.
    PS1 Classics

Vanguard Bandits ($9.99)
    Vanguard Bandits puts you in command of powerful squadrons of magical robotic warriors in defiance of the evil Junaris Kingdom. Use the terrain to your advantage and maneuver your forces to superior combat positions. Witness the results of your decisions in 3D sequences. With almost 60 missions and 5 endings, one of the greatest JRPGs of its time.
    File Size 386 MB

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    Vanguard Bandits is in fact on the store. 386 MBs. $10.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Did anyone get Jurassic Park? Is it any good?

• Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular

It's also in the Update post. Mogs must be going blind. :P

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options

No, it wasn't in the initial update post (as you can see from the early comments). Sony has since updated it.

• Options
    It -is- entirely possible that I could be going blind, though, regardless of whether it was there or not. Thanks though, gonna edit it in the OP and the above post now.

• Options
    edited November 2011

No, it wasn't in the initial update post (as you can see from the early comments). Sony has since updated it.

It was when I first looked at it but that was a couple of hours after it was posted so I guess he could've looked at it beforehand. I figured no-one saw it because it's in a really stupid spot of the post.

Anyway, just 100%'d Infamous: Festival of Blood after finally deciding to pick it up a week or so ago. Really good game, albeit pretty short. Felt like they were experimenting with a couple of new mechanics that we'll likely see expanded upon in a real sequel. Kinda reminds me of R&C: Quest for Booty actually.

Unco-ordinated on
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    This weeks PAL Store update. Which is kinda late cos I forgot about it.
    PlayStation Plus Discount

Call of Duty: Black Ops – 20% off

Toki Tori – 25%
    Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand, Portugal, Russian Federation and Ukraine

Special Offer Selection

Rochard (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £6.29/€7.99)

Sideway New York (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £6.29/€7.99)

Lara Croft Guardian of Light (Was £9.99/€12.99 – Now £5.10/€6.49)

Hoard (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)

BloodRayne: Betrayal (Was £9.99/€12.99 – Now £7.99/€9.99)

Outland (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)

Might and Magic Clash of Heroes (Was £11.99/€14.99 – Now £6.29/€7.99)

Beyond Good & Evil HD (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)

Rocket Knight (Was £9.99/€12.99 – £5.10/€6.49)

Offers ends on 30th November 2011

Full Games (PS3)

Call of Duty: Black Ops (£47.99/€59.99) File Size: 18 GB

Call Of Juarez : Bound In Blood (Hdd) (£16.99/€20.99) File Size: 3756 Mb

Hasbro Family Game Night 3 (£23.99/€29.99) File Size: 1264 Mb

Trial & Unlock (PS3)

Toki Tori (£6.29/€7.99)
    Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand, Portugal, Russian Federation and Ukraine

Demos (PS3)

Cars 2 Demo - File Size: 221 Mb

Start The Party! Save The World Demo - File Size: 438Mb

Move Fitness Demo - File Size: 908 mb

LittleBigPlanet 2 Demo - File Size: 2527 Mb

Full Game Bundles (PSP)

Disney Pixar PSP Double Pack – Cars and Toy Story 3 (£11.99/€14.99) File Size: 401Mb

Pirates Of The Carribean PSP Essentials Bundle – Dead Man’s Chest and At World’s End (£11.99/€14.99) File Size: 1403Mb

Demos (PSP)

Crystal Mines Demo
    Availability: Not available Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Federation and Ukraine

Geronimo Stilton Demo
    Availability: Not available in Austria and Germany

minis (PS3 and PSP)

Rumble Trucks (£2.49/€2.99) File Size: 25 Mb

Where Is My Heart? (£3.99/€4.99) File Size: 56Mb

Mena Speed (£2.49/€2.99) File Size: 25 Mb
    Availability: Not available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Ukraine

Add-On Game Content (PS3)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Compatibility Pack 3 (Free)
    Su-35 ‘Tekken’ Skin Set (£2.99/€3.59)

Cars 2

Boost (£0.79/€0.99)
    Wingo (£0.79/€0.99)
    SnotRod (£0.79/€0.99)
    DJ (£0.79/€0.99)
    Ramone (£0.79/€0.99)
    Flo (£0.79/€0.99)
    Sherriff (£0.79/€0.99)
    Chick Hicks (£0.79/€0.99)

Dancestar Party
    Mix 3 (£5.49/€6.99)
    Duran Duran – Rio
    Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – Dancing In The Street
    Steps – 5,6,7,8
    Esmée Denters – Outta Here

Disney Universe

Disney Universe Villians Costume Pack Bundle (£2.39/€2.99)
    (Includes the following costumes, also available separately)
    Cruella De Vil Costume (£0.79/€0.99)
    Hades Costume (£0.79/€0.99)
    Maleficent Costume (£0.79/€0.99)
    Queen (Snow White) Costume (£0.79/€0.99)
    Ursula Costume (£0.79/€0.99)

Eyepet
    Lucky Dip Sports 1 (free)

LittleBigPlanet 2
    Assasins Creed Revalations Costume (£1.59/€1.99)

Need For Speed: The Run

Online Pass (£7.99/€9.99)
    Super Car Pack (£3.99/€4.99)
    Time Saver (£7.99/€9.99)

Rock Band Network

Downhill – Rishloo (£0.59/€0.79)
    Flight Of The Bumblebee (Rimsky-Korsakov – Thomas Walker (£0.59/€0.79)
    Heaven’s Calling – Black Veil Brides (£0.99/€1.49)
    Hey – Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives (£0.59/€0.79)
    Hitman Blues – The Blue News (£0.59/€0.79)

Availability: Not Available in Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Rock Band 3

Stevie Wonder Pack 01 (£4.39/€6.59)
    (Includes the following songs, also available separately)
    Higher Ground (£0.99/€1.49)
    I Wish (£0.99/€1.49)
    Sir Duke (£0.99/€1.49)
    Superstition (£0.99/€1.49)

Availability: Not Available in Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Sniper Ghost Warrior
    One Shot One Kill (£3.99/€4.99)
    Availability: Not available in India, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and South Africa

Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike: Online Edition

Music Pack 1 (£1.59/€1.99)
    Music Pack 2 (£1.59/€1.99)
    Match Pack 2 (£3.19/€3.99)

Tour De France 2011
    Power Up (£3.19/€3.99)
    Availability: Not available in Portugal, Russian Federation and Ukraine

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception

Multiplayer Accessory Pack (£1.19/€1.49)
    (Includes the following costumes, also available separately)
    Capture Trooper MP Skin (£0.79/€0.99)
    ISA Helmet (£0.79/€0.99)
    Helghast Helmet (£0.79/€0.99)

WWE 12

Fan Axxess (£7.19/€8.99)
    Online Axxess (£6.29/€7.99)

Edit: For some reason the PSOne import Blockids wasn't mentioned in the blog post

So the sale seems kinda cool, everything else is a bit bleh though.

Diarmuid on
  • Options
    SkyEyeSkyEye Registered User regular
    So, this thing with the retooling of the system activations on Friday, does that affect DLC in addition to games? I haven't really followed what exactly is tied at the system and at the account level. I doubt this will ever affect me but I'm curious.

Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383

• Options
    SkyEye wrote:
    So, this thing with the retooling of the system activations on Friday, does that affect DLC in addition to games? I haven't really followed what exactly is tied at the system and at the account level. I doubt this will ever affect me but I'm curious.

Yeah, it covers everything from what I remember. Even themes, which won't work at all if you deactivate the account they're attached to. But it should probably be pointed out again that it only counts for any new content you buy. All games you've bought in the past still have 5 activations.

Speaking of which, it seems like today's maintenance was to implement the new system. Doesn't seem like you can deactivate all systems on the PS3 (yet) but if you go over to the qriocity website you can deactivate everything attached to your account. Only seems like you can do this once every 6 months though, which seems to be their way to stop people exploiting it.

• Options
    This week's Drop is actually a bit early.
    Playstation Network

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (3D Compatible) – In Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, we find our heroes in the midst of a dilemma of intergalactic proportions when Dr. Nefarious’ latest evil plan goes awry leaving Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Nefarious himself caught in the snare of a powerful and mysterious machine. Begrudgingly, the Galaxy’s biggest do-gooders and its most sinister criminal must work together to discover a means of escape in this action-packed installment of the Ratchet & Clank series.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – War rages on in the fourth edition of Activision’s acclaimed war game. For the first time in the series, Call of Duty moves away from WWII to the modern battlefield. Armed with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower, players are transported to treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory. The epic title also delivers an added depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive and customizable gameplay.

Learning With The Pooyoos: Episode 2 (PS Move Compatible) – With the PooYoos, a merry band of adorable baby animals, children will have fun while learning the basics: numbers, letters, lateralization, shapes, colors and more. Children get to dance with their new friends and earn lovely interactive rewards.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire – You take the hot seat in the all new Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game. Win $1,000,000 by correctly answering 15 multiple choice question, each worth an increasing amount of money. Just like on TV, players can seek help for the super stumper questions via lifelines like “Ask the Audience”, “Double Dip”, or “Phone a Friend”. Can you stand the pressure, or will you walk away?

Corpse Party (For PSP) – A unique twist on horror action and a cult favorite in its native Japan when it was released, Corpse Party promises to deliver a tense and bone-chilling experience for all who dare step foot into situations they may not be prepared to survive.

PSone Classics

Final Fantasy V – Centered around a group of four strangers brought together by circumstance to save the Crystals that have mysteriously begun shattering one by one. Eventually it is revealed the one behind the phenomenon is the villain Exdeath, as part of a plan to release himself from his imprisonment and to gain the power of the Void, a realm of nothingness, which could bestow absolute power on one able to resist being absorbed by it. The four thus turn their attentions to defeating Exdeath and stopping the Void’s unstable energies from consuming their world.

minis

Where Is My Heart
    Ikari Warrior II: Victory Road
    Psycho Soldier

So the "Winter of RPGs" continues with Final Fantasy V which is either a good port weighed down with terrible loading times or an abomination unto man and god depending on your stance, while PSP finally gets something that isn't a licensed game of questionable quality in Corpse Party. What I've seen of it looks pretty neat, really, but I honestly haven't seen a lot for it.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Hm - couple questions (since we don't have a dedicated R&C thread that I could see):
    1) How much is R&C going for via PSN? I doubt once I buy it I'd trade it in as R&C is one of my favorite series.
    2) Any word on whether there's been a patch that allows multiple people to sign in and save progress actually making couch coop viable?

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Looks like a bunch of NIS DLC stuff is supposed to go on sale tomorrow.

• Options
    Update Up Ins.
    Playstation Plus

Free PS Mini: Ninjamurai
    Full Game Trials: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
    [/b]Exclusive Discounts[/b]: Limbo – 50% off ($7.34; Regular price: $14.99)
    Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes – 50% 0ff ($7.34; Regular price: $14.99)
    Outland – 50% off ($4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
    Gatling Gears – 50% off ($4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
    Galaga Legions DX – 50% off ($4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
    The Fancy Pants Adventures – 50% off ($4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
    Section 8: Prejudice – 50% off ($7.34; Regular price: $14.99)
    Section 8: Prejudice – Blitz Pack – 50% off ($1.39; Regular price: $2.99)
    Section 8: Prejudice – Frontier Colonies Map Pack – 50% off ($2.09; Regular price: $3.99)
    Section 8: Prejudice – Overdrive Map Pack – 50% off ($2.09; Regular price: $3.99)
    Akimi Village – 50% off ($4.89; Regular price: $9.99)
    Dungeon Hunter Alliance – 50% off ($6.29; Regular price: $12.99)
    PlayStation Move Ape Escape – 50% off ($9.79; Regular price: $19.99)

Updates

Aquarium 1.0 Dynamic Theme (Price Change) (PS3) (now $2.99, original price $3.49)
    Aquarium 2.0 Dynamic Theme (Price Change) (PS3) (now $3.49, original price $2.99)
    Ar Tonelico Qoga – Binary World [2Nd Issue] Elemia Island Vol. 2 (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Ar Tonelico Qoga – Binary World [3Rd Issue] Elamia Vol. 3 (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Ar Tonelico Qoga – Binary World [4Th Issue] Elemia Island Vol. 4 (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Ar Tonelico Qoga – Binary World [5Th Issue] Elemia Island Vol. 5 (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Ar Tonelico Qoga – Binary World [Complete Edition] Elemia Island Complete Series (Sale) (PS3) (now $3.49, original price $5.99)
    Disgaea 3 Adell Dlc (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3 Disgaea 2 Main Character Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3 Hanako Dlc (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3 Main Character Package Dlc Bundled With Disgaea 3 Disgaea 2 Main Character Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
    Disgaea 3 Makai Kingdom Main Character Package Dlc (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
    Disgaea 3 Nekomata Dlc (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3 Pram Dlc (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3 Pram Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3 Rozalin Dlc (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3 Taro Dlc (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3 Zetta Dlc (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Class World Command Attack (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Defender Of Earth Custom Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Defender Of Earth Set (Sale) (PS3) (now $2.99, original price $5.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Demon & Detective Set (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Disgaea 2 Sacrebleu Set (Sale) (PS3) (now $2.49, original price $5.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Gordon (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Item World Command Attack Mode (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Jennifer (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Kogure (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Kogure Custom Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Marjoly (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Mid-Boss (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Priere Custom Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Thursday (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Tink (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice Yukimaru (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Action Prinny (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: All Star Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Curtis (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Dragon (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Fake Heroes Set (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Gig (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Gig Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Item World Survival Attack (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Pleinair Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Prinny Curtis (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Raspberyl & Sapphire Theme (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.49, original price $0.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Raspberyl Chap 1-4 (Sale) (PS3) (now $5.99, original price $11.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Raspberyl Chap.1 (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.49, original price $2.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Raspberyl Chap.2 (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.49, original price $2.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Raspberyl Chap.3 (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.49, original price $2.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Raspberyl Chap.4 (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.49, original price $2.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Revya (Sale) (PS3) (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
    Disgaea 3: Absence Of Justice: Soul Nomad Set (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
    Aedis Eclipse: Generation Of Chaos Legacy (Sale) (PSP) (now $5.99, original price $9.99)
    Blade Dancer: Lineage Of Light Umd Legacy (Sale) (PSP) (now $5.99, original price $7.99)
    Cladun X2 (Sale) (PSP) (now $14.99, original price $19.99)
    Cladun: This Is An Rpg! (Sale) (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
    Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days Digital (Sale) (PSP) (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
    Disgaea Infinite Digital (Sale) (PSP) (now $7.99, original price $19.99)
    Disgaea: Afternoon Of Darkness Legacy (Sale) (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
    Dragoneer’S Aria Legacy (Sale) (PSP) (now $7.99, original price $14.99)
    Mana Khemia: Student Alliance Legacy (Sale) (PSP) (now $7.99, original price $14.99)
    Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle Digital (Sale) (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
    Prinny 2 (Sale) (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $29.99)
    Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? (Sale) (PSP) (now $7.99, original price $19.99)
    Z.H.P. (Sale) (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
    Worms 2: Armageddon Battle Pack – Sale (PS3) (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
    Worms 2: Armageddon Forts Pack – Sale (PS3) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
    Worms 2: Armageddon Puzzle Pack – Sale (PS3) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
    Worms 2: Armageddon Retro Pack – Sale (PS3) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
    Worms 2: Armageddon Time Attack – Sale (PS3) (now $3.49, original price $4.99)
    Prototype Digital – Sale (PS3) (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
    Split Second Digital (Sale) (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $29.99)
    Alien Breed 2: Assault – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Alien Breed 3: Descent – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Alien Breed: Impact – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Worms 2: Armageddon – Sale (PS3) (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
    Cuboid – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
    Kick-Ass (Price Change) (PS3) (now $7.99, original price $14.99)
    Worms: Battle Islands – Sale (PSP) (now $8.49, original price $24.99)
    Half-Minute Hero Digital (Price Change) (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $29.99)
    Lunar: Silver Star Harmony Digital (Price Change) (PSP) (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
    Valhalla Knights 2: Battle Stance (Price Change) (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $29.99)
    Valhalla Knights Legacy (Price Change) (PSP) (now $4.99, original price $14.99)
    Ys Seven Digital (Price Change) (PS3) (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
    Ys: The Oath In Felghana Digital (Price Change) (PSP) (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
    The Baconing (Sale) (PS3) (now $7.49, original price $14.99)

-(PS3) Who Wants To Be A Millionaire ($9.99)
    -(PS3) Learning With The Pooyoos – Episode 2 ($8.99)
    -(PS3) Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $59.99
    -(PS3) Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ($19.99)

-(Bundles) Flower Game, Soundtrack, Avatar Bundle ($12.49)

-(PSP) NBA 2K12 ($19.99)
    -(PSP) Corpse Party ($19.99)

-(Bundles) Open Emotion Studios Triple Pack ($3.99)

-(Minis) Where Is My Heart? – Minis ($6.99)
    -(Minis) Ikari Warriors Ii: Victory Road – Minis ($2.99)
    -(Minis) Psycho Soldier – Minis ($2.99)

-(PSOne) Final Fantasy V ($9.99)

-(Avatars) Flower Swarm Avatar ($0.49)
    -(Avatars) Flower Tower Avatar ($0.49)
    -(Avatars) Flower Tree Avatar ($0.49)

So, the Drop stuff is more or less accurate, but I think one of the bigger things of mention here is the friggin Nippon Ichi Sale. All that stuff. Also worth noting (though has probably been mentioned in the Saint's Row thread) is that people who have redeemed their Saint's Row 3 Online pass will find that they have a free copy of Saint's Row 2 waiting to be downloaded. -That- is how you Project $10.

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    This weeks "Help! I'm trapped in Skyrim and I can't get out!" PAL update
    PlayStation Plus Discount

Who Want To BE A Millionaire – 50% off for PLUS for 1 week (until 30/11/11)

Killzone 3 Multi-play – 50% off for PLUS for 1 week (until 30/11/11)

Call Of Duty4: Modern Warfare – 20% off for PLUS for 1 week (until 30/11/11)

Daytona USA – 30% off for PLUS for 2 weeks (until 7/12/11)

Special Offer Selection

Rochard (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £6.29/€7.99)
    Sideway New York (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £6.29/€7.99)
    Lara Croft Guardian of Light (Was £9.99/€12.99 – Now £5.10/€6.49)
    Hoard (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)
    BloodRayne: Betrayal (Was £9.99/€12.99 – Now £7.99/€9.99)
    Outland (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)
    Might and Magic Clash of Heroes (Was £11.99/€14.99 – Now £6.29/€7.99)
    Beyond Good & Evil HD (Was £7.99/€9.99 – Now £3.99/€4.99)
    Rocket Knight (Was £9.99/€12.99 – £5.10/€6.49)

Offers ends on 30th November 2011

Full Games (PS3)

Call Of Duty4: Modern Warfare (£19.99/€29.99)
    Availability: Not available in Germany, Poland, Russian Federation and Ukraine
    File Size: 5321 MB

Daytona USA (£6.29/€7.99)
    File Size: 225 MB

Medieval Moves (£19.99/€29.99) (MOVE required / 3D Featured)
    File Size: 8248 MB

Motorstorm Apocalypse (£19.99/€29.99)
    File Size: 6791 MB

Move Fitness (£19.99/€29.99) (MOVE required)
    File Size: 3471 MB

Rayman Origins (£47.99/€59.99) (Due for release on 24th November)
    File Size: 1454 MB

Tour de France (£23.99/€29.99)
    File Size: 4865 MB

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (£7.99/€9.99)
    File Size: 1264 MB

Trial & Unlock (PS3)

Learning with the PooYoos – Episode 2 (£6.29/€7.99)
    File Size: 315 MB

Demos (PS3)

Carnival Island Demo
    File Size: 2655 MB
    Full Game Bundles (PS3)

South Park – Millionaire? Bundle (£10.99/€13.99)
    (Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? featuring questions from the award winning South Park television series)

Who Wants To Be A Movie Millionaire? Bundles (£9.49/€11.99)

Full Game (PSP)

Blazblue Continuum Shift 2 (£23.99/€29.99)
    File Size: 1258 MB

PSone (PS3 and PSP)

NAMCO Heritage Bundle (£5.49/€6.99) (TEKKEN + RIDGE RACER TYPE 4)
    Availability: Not available in Germany
    File Size: 500 MB approx.

Add-On Game Content (PS3)

Agarest: Generations Of War Zero
    Apostle Of Wind Pack (£2.39/€2.99)
    Unlock Gallery (£6.29/€7.99)

Availability: Not available in Australia and New Zealand

Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair
    Add-On Character ‘Maria Renard’ (£2.39/€2.99)
    Add-On Level ‘Chapter 10′ Origins (£2.39/€2.99)

Availability: Not available in New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, UAE

Dead Island
    Bloodbath (£7.99/€9.99)
    Availability: Not available in New Zealand
    Size: 794 MB

Batman Arkham City
    Robin Bundle Pack (£5.49/€6.99)

Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
    Pussy Galore (£1.59/€1.99)

LBP
    Turkey Head Costume (free) (Re-release in game/regional)

Rock Band Network

Fuzzy Man (Fuzzy Nation) – Paul and Storm (£0.99/€1.49)
    Nemesis – Arch Enemy (£0.99/€1.49)
    Pale Sister Of Light – Free Spirit (£0.99/€1.49)
    Passing Bells – Amberian Dawn (£0.99/€1.49)
    Walks Like A Ghost – Quartered (£0.59/€0.79)

Rock Band 3

Nickelback Then & Now Pack (£4.39/€6.59)

(Includes the following songs, also available separately)

Animals – Nickelback (£0.99/€1.49)
    How You Remind Me – Nickelback (£0.99/€1.49)
    If Today Was Your Last Day – Nickelback (£0.99/€1.49)
    Someday – Nickelback (£0.99/€1.49)
    This Means War – Nickelback (£0.99/€1.49)

TNT Racers
    Formula TNT (£2.39/€2.99)
    Availability: Not available in South Africa

Tour De France 2011
    Database (£1.59/€1.99)

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
    The Rising Dead Pack (£3.19/€3.99)

Worms 2: Armageddon
    Mayhem Pack (free)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

South Park – Millionaire? Special Edition (£3.99/€4.99)

Who Wants To Be A Movie Millionaire? (£1.59/€1.99)

Add-On Game Content (PSP)

Motorstorm: Arctic Edge
    Special Vehicle Key (free)

Patapon 3

Quest Pack 1 (free)
    Quest Pack 2 (free)
    Quest Pack 3 (free)
    Quest Pack 4 (free)
    So, I dunno. Daytona?

Edit: Just to add that the Saint's Row: The Third / Saint's Row 2 online pass deal seems to be available on the PAL store as well.

Diarmuid on
  • Options
    God, SCEE is so shit. I wish paying for PSN+ would upgrade our store to SCEA or something.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Corpse Party is some Amnesia-level horrifying shit. Oh god it'll give me nightmares.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    The Reverend Dr GalactusThe Reverend Dr Galactus Registered User regular
    Darth_Mogs wrote:

I feel this deserves special mention.

valar-moreshellus.png
    PSN:RevDrGalactus/NN:RevDrGalactus/Steam
  • Options
    eobeteobet 8-bit childhood SwedenRegistered User regular
    Darth_Mogs wrote:

I feel this deserves special mention.

Best racing game in a long, long time, imo.

I noticed that there were extra tracks and game modes available for purchase. Has anyone bought them? Are they any good, or absolutely shit like the extra levels for Lara Croft?

Heard the proposition that RIAA and MPAA should join forces and form "Music And Film Industry Association"?
  • Options
    Is this review still accurate (what with patches and all)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E20N6jewaC4

(I'm new to PSN, and just bought the Sega Rally online arcade, which sucked balls compared to the retail Sega Rally... and both are made by Sumo, which is weird, because the feeling is completely gone in the online version.)

Heard the proposition that RIAA and MPAA should join forces and form "Music And Film Industry Association"?
  • Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    EDIT - oops, wrong thread

vamen on
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Corpse Party is some Amnesia-level horrifying shit. Oh god it'll give me nightmares.

I've been hearing good things...so good that I would have gotten it by now, except I'm waiting to hear back from two different sites regarding a possible review code.

Also, this:
    0JFo4.jpg

• Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    What the fuck?

• Options
    eobet wrote:
    Is this review still accurate (what with patches and all)?

(I'm new to PSN, and just bought the Sega Rally online arcade, which sucked balls compared to the retail Sega Rally... and both are made by Sumo, which is weird, because the feeling is completely gone in the online version.)

No, they released a patch that shortened loading times pretty significantly, added a casual difficulty setting and fixed some of the online problems it had. Here's the details.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Rayman Origins digital release in PAL? As a North American, I'm quite jealous.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Rizzi wrote:
    What the fuck?

That's just to set you up with a false sense of security for the horrors that await.

Corpse Party is the scariest game I have ever played. No joke.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    GMaster7 wrote:

Damn, for real?

I felt this game would be better off as a downloadable, so I too am pretty jealous by this fact.

But there might still be time to request a download code.

Thank you PSN for allowing the linking of multiple accounts.

• Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote:
    Rizzi wrote:
    What the fuck?

That's just to set you up with a false sense of security for the horrors that await.

You're afraid of that?
    Really?
    O_o

• Options
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Who wouldn't be?

Scat man Crothers?

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    GMaster7 wrote:

It's up at £47.99 or $74, so yeah I wouldn't get to jealous.

steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    cj iwakura wrote:
    Rizzi wrote:
    What the fuck?

I wouldn't go that far. It's more creepy than scary. It's really creepy though.

You want scary, you need to play Siren (the original, although the sequels are also plenty scary), Amnesia, or the non-shooter parts of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

RainbowDespair on
  • Options
    Apparently if you buy Motorstorm RC on PSN, you get both a Vita version and a PS3 version.

Are there any more games like this on PSN? (PSP games, I guess?)

• Options
    Right now, the only other games like that are PS1 Classics or Minis. PSP games don't run on the PS3.

Motorstorm RC's actually the second game they've announced this with though, Ruin was the first.

• Options
    Thank you PSN for allowing the linking of multiple accounts.

Where can I read about this? Does this mean that there exists a second hand market of PSN accounts, sort of like it does with World of Warcraft accounts? I'd love to get my hands on an account with Outrun Online Arcade, since that game isn't available anymore.

• Options
    Someone help!. I bought The Baconing since it was on sale and included Roesha as a free DLC bonus but when I downloaded it Roesha was nowhere to be found. I called PSN, they claim it's Hothead Games' problem, Hothead Games won't return emails on the issue and PSN refuses to give me my money back for a product they haven't even given me all of yet. Is there anything else I can do? Am I just missing something blatant? I'd buy Roesha myself since she's just 99cents but then I actually have to pay 5$ to get that and if that's the case I'd rather have got the game on the 360 where I have the other games.

• Options
    Here is The Drop to save the day or something.
    Playstation Network

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus – Only one thing can make a thieving raccoon better at his job, and that’s the long-lost Thievious Racoonus, a collected work of thieving knowledge. Split into ten pieces, the writings are spread across the world, and it’s up to one young raccoon, Sly Cooper, to track them all down. Angered security guards, searchlights, and lasers are just a few of the obstacles Sly will have to confront, but luckily he’s got binoculars, swords, daggers, and all sorts of other fun stuff.

Sly 2: Band of Thieves – The sequel to Sly Cooper delivers the same crime detective style of presentation, borrowing heavily from movies, novels and comic books to create a beautiful, highly animated game. The story takes place two years after Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. In the first game, Sly was becoming a professional thief, but in Band of Thieves, he is a professional thief — so he retains all of the moves from the first game. He also earns new moves and gains different items to assist him in his dark craft. The biggest upgrade comes in form of the new multi-character gameplay. Players might start a level as Sly, and then after completing a particular task, players switch to Bentley, and Murray, respectively.

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves – The third edition of the innovative platformer series from Sucker Punch and SCE America. This time around, the cast of playable characters has been expanded even further to include Carmelita, a shaman from Australia who speaks in tongues, Dimitri, and some other characters that have yet to be revealed. Once again, the setup for each mission is with a series of events that need to be done within each large environment. By looking through the binoculars or simply tapping the L3 button, arrows point out the current events available that are color-coded for each of the available characters. If there’s a blue arrow, it’s for Sly, and Bentley and Murray have green and purple arrows, respectively. And once all of these events have been completed there is the grand heist-type event where the characters need to work together to pull off a grand plan that Bentley will have concocted.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – Return to today’s war front with the second chapter in the Modern Warfare series. Modern Warfare 2 continues the gripping and heart-racing action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse. Playing as as Sgt. Gary “Roach” Sanderson, your international squad of elite soldiers battle through harrowing combat scenarios that range from snowy mountaintops in Siberia to the crowded streets of Rio de Janiero, Brazil and beyond, facing a terrorist force hellbent on redefining the boundary lines of today’s modern warfare.

Voltron: Defender of the Universe (Demo Available) – Voltron is returning to defend the universe in this video game based on the revival of the classic 1980s anime series. Voltron: Defender of the Universe combines classic Voltron animation and style with high definition graphics and audio that deliver high-impact, real-time single and multi-player gameplay with up to five players. Relive the most defining moments from the classic series, including the discovery of the Lions and the very first time the Space Explorers form Voltron. Battle King Zarkon’s evil forces and journey across the universe, exploring a variety of environments — including planet Arus. It is up to you to restore justice and galactic peace. Get ready to activate interlock! Dynotherms connected! Infracells up! Mega thrusters are go! Let’s go, Votron Force!

De Blob 2 – In de Blob 2, Comrade Black is back and so is his war on color. Disguised as Papa Blanc, Comrade Black rigs the city’s election in order to win and take control of Prisma City with his brainwashing new cult. That is, until de Blob bounces back in full color-spreading force with his revolution to restore color and life back to the city and its residents.

Scene It? Movie Night – Scene It? Movie Night! offers a wide variety of media-rich trivia that provides movie fans and social gamers with a lively, competitive group gaming experience. Trivia content in the game includes recent hit movies as well as fan favorite Hollywood hits from four decades of films. Single-player mode challenges player speed and entertainment trivia know-how, while multi-player mode creates a challenging social gameplay experience.

PSone Classics

DARKSTALKERS: The Night Warriors – Choose from 10 horror-themed characters, including a Bigfoot, a vampire, and a werewolf. Every character has unique combinations and super moves, but be warned, as the arenas can have positive and negative effects on the fighters. Over 15,000 frames of gorgeous, hand-drawn animation bring the action to life. After beating the computer-controlled contenders, challenge your friends in the Versus mode. If they fear your superior skills, feel free to handicap the match. DARK STALKERS: The Night Warriors will challenge your skills as you fight to become the ruler of the night.

PS2 Classics

Tak 2: Staff of Dreams – Join Tak in an epic adventure, as he must learn all new Juju magic to recover the Staff of Dreams and defeat Tlaloc once and for all. Tak’s role in the great Prophecy of the Pupanunu people isn’t over. Rather, it’s just begun! It’s not easy being Jibolba’s apprentice, and Tak’s got the bruises to prove it. Now dabbling with new abilities, Tak is creating a little Juju magic of his own! He’s even working on mastering the ancient Juju magic of animal-morphing.

So...not a whole lot unless you skipped out on the Sly Collection and wanna grab that up, really. Did anyone else know there was going to be a Voltron Force game? Because I didn't. But there is. With a demo. So.....cool?
    Magic Pink wrote:
    Someone help!. I bought The Baconing since it was on sale and included Roesha as a free DLC bonus but when I downloaded it Roesha was nowhere to be found. I called PSN, they claim it's Hothead Games' problem, Hothead Games won't return emails on the issue and PSN refuses to give me my money back for a product they haven't even given me all of yet. Is there anything else I can do? Am I just missing something blatant? I'd buy Roesha myself since she's just 99cents but then I actually have to pay 5$ to get that and if that's the case I'd rather have got the game on the 360 where I have the other games.

Hrm, that's really weird. I imagine there's no Roesha in your download list, right? Since I think with the way PSN works, if she was an added bonus then you'd just get both the game and her DLC added to your list with the one purchase and then have to download each individually. I figure you've already checked that, but it's about the only thing I can think of at the moment.

• Options
    Darth_Mogs wrote:
    Magic Pink wrote:

Hrm, that's really weird. I imagine there's no Roesha in your download list, right? Since I think with the way PSN works, if she was an added bonus then you'd just get both the game and her DLC added to your list with the one purchase and then have to download each individually. I figure you've already checked that, but it's about the only thing I can think of at the moment.

My guess is that she isn't actually supposed to be included free since that's the same description that was up when the game launched and she WAS free; Sony was just too lazy to change it. But I'll be damned if I'll let them get away with it.

• Options
    bfickybficky Registered User regular
    Hmm... I have about 24 hours to pull the trigger on some games for the Fall Sale. Limbo, Might and Magic, Outland, Akimi Village, and Dungeon Hunter Alliance all look interesting. Anyone with a thumb's up/down for those games? I'll check out the demos tonight... hopefully they're representative of the final product.

PSN: BFicky | Switch: 1590-9221-4827 | Animal Crossing: Brandon (Waterview) | ACNH Wishlist
  • Options
    Outland and Dungeon Hunter are pretty ok.