As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WOW] [CHAT] Thread. Female Panderen Revealed. Yiffing already?

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Embarrassment is your guild running a pug...and the only people failing at mechanics are people in your guild.

On another note, I need some AH advice. I found a good niche market which I was pretty much the only person in for several weeks now and had a decent return (Mysterious Fortune Cards). Basically, I bought up 20 stacks of Cinderbloom the other day, where the first stack of 20 Cards paid for the mats (and then some) and I still had 4 stacks up.

There was one other person in the market, and he's stuck on selling individual cards for people to flip, which wasn't a problem, because people using the cards for the Fortune Cookies were just buying my 20 stacks, and maybe supplementing with his.

Now though, I'm seeing a few more people enter the market, all selling singles like the first guy, pushing my 20 stacks back to the 3rd page (and further) and also really driving prices down. Should I start breaking apart some of my stacks, wait out the market? or just keep on doing what I'm doing?

• Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    I realize that these legendary dagger quests are supposed to be difficult, but it would be nice if the sole point of difficulty wasn't the shitty camera issues during the stealthing segments.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well I had the problem with the gilenes part because I grouped with a gung ho player who figured out I was better at stealth and used it

I am somewhat disapointed on Xmas I saw someone starting a DS 10 man run and wanted one of each class but wanted 375 Item Level I ask on my rogue and get turned down because I have not done nor tired out the LFR but he was confused how did I get that item level without going

also

It's sad that I helped to kill the Grench as holy
    WoWScrnShot_122811_045624.jpg

and the imp in the ball strikes again
    WoWScrnShot_122811_033203.jpg

also
    WoWScrnShot_092711_033932.jpg

• Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    There is a special place in hell for the person who designed a class that relies on DoTs yet whose control abilities break on those same DoTs.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Banish doesn't break on DoTs. Or what class are you talking about?

Once again last night I used my mighty powers to summon forth a torrent of Protector tokens in my first RF wing of the week. You're welcome, warriors.

• Options
    Rogue, DP/Rupture breaking Blind. You can glyph it to prevent that, but it's silly that you even need to glyph for such a thing.

• Options
    What's silly is what rogues do in PvP with all the control they have, so take the (little) bad with the good, I guess. In general, the point of control abilities is you don't get to just fire them at will at your current target. And DoTs don't break stuns.

• Options
    FidlerFidler Registered User regular
    Ran LFR this morning on my holy paladin and got myself a pair of healing boots off of the first boss. Basically it's the first time I set foot in a raid since Vanilla, didn't look up any strats, and finished it without any deaths (in the whole raid) in about 45 minutes. Some of the healing was pretty robust but other than that it seems that LFR is pretty damn easy.

Seems like a good way for people to see content but now I don't really have a need to play until next week when it resets.

• Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    Welcome to 4.3.

World of Tuesdaycraft.

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    I'd be absolutely fine with leaving the current restrictions on PvP encounters, my complaint was of its PvE applications.

But then that opens a whole "PvE in my PvP/vice versa" argument, and that's been done to death. Still, silly.

• Options
    Halfmex wrote:
    I'd be absolutely fine with leaving the current restrictions on PvP encounters, my complaint was of its PvE applications.

But then that opens a whole "PvE in my PvP/vice versa" argument, and that's been done to death. Still, silly.
    If a mage polymorphs something he's DOT'd, a warlock uses seduce on something he's DoT'd, a druid hibernates something he's DoT'd, a hunter freezing traps something he's DoT'd, the CCs are going to break right away. This really isn't a rogue thing. It's more of a "how WoW works" thing.

• Options
    Indeed, and it's a poor design decision that is, at least for rogues, finally getting the heave-ho come MoP (at least I believe it is - I recall hearing something about it at one of the panels). Rogues, more than any of the other classes you listed, absolutely live or die by their ability to control a fight. If that control is negated by the one thing they rely on to deal significant damage, welp.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Fortunately they have a dozen other tools to control the fight, and blind is still perfectly usable against a different target (and that's more its intention anyway rather than a free ranged gouge against your current target). Also, apparently there is a glyph like you mentioned.

forty on
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, just won a Gurthalak on my pally in LFR.

*glee*

EDIT: Now to decide if I want to spend VP on gear on my faction "Mains" and sell everyone elses, or just straight up sell everything and not care about 397's since i'm not raiding anyway.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Just glyph it and enjoy your free 397s.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Nobody wrote:
    Embarrassment is your guild running a pug...and the only people failing at mechanics are people in your guild.

On another note, I need some AH advice. I found a good niche market which I was pretty much the only person in for several weeks now and had a decent return (Mysterious Fortune Cards). Basically, I bought up 20 stacks of Cinderbloom the other day, where the first stack of 20 Cards paid for the mats (and then some) and I still had 4 stacks up.

There was one other person in the market, and he's stuck on selling individual cards for people to flip, which wasn't a problem, because people using the cards for the Fortune Cookies were just buying my 20 stacks, and maybe supplementing with his.

Now though, I'm seeing a few more people enter the market, all selling singles like the first guy, pushing my 20 stacks back to the 3rd page (and further) and also really driving prices down. Should I start breaking apart some of my stacks, wait out the market? or just keep on doing what I'm doing?

Keep doing what you're doing. Most people, when they want to buy in quantity, will scroll until they find the stacks. They don't just sit at that first page and go "Oh, well, just gonna buy 50 Volatile Fires one at a time." You'll be fine.

• Options
    CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular
    Another lockout, no drops. Like 5 things dropped I could even roll on, and 2 were tank gear anyhow. At this rate I'll have to find an actual guild to raid with, despite being sworn off that drama.

• Options
    tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    So my guild has been beating its head against Zon'ozz for about three sessions now (we had some interruption due to holidays but are back on now). We finally put up a world of logs and I'm curious to see if anyone has any advice. I have some ideas myself as to what's going wrong, but I don't want to give anyone any leading suggestions.

I'm in Free Spirits on Thorium Brotherhood. My character is Rustbeard so if you have suggestions for things he should be doing differently I would very much like to hear them.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    Esh wrote:

Keep doing what you're doing. Most people, when they want to buy in quantity, will scroll until they find the stacks. They don't just sit at that first page and go "Oh, well, just gonna buy 50 Volatile Fires one at a time." You'll be fine.

Gotcha, this is the first time I've found myself in a controlling position in a market and just wasn't certain what the best reaction was here.

On another subject, won Gurthalak last night when we finished off DS in a 10 man. Now just hoping I can start winning some more Tier so I can roll with 4pc.

• Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    Anyone serious about buying things has an addon that will show them items that are cheapest per item. I haven't used the default auction settings in 4 years.

• Options
    JohnnyToxxicJohnnyToxxic Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I finally won some things out of LFR on my DK. And was promptly kicked from it because I wouldn't give either of them up.

"You won two things." And? Did you not roll Need on the two same things?

Really, really starting to hate LFR.

**edit** and it wasn't the same two things. One was a trinket and the other was non-tier shoulders.

JohnnyToxxic on
    Friend Safari Code: 0189-8920-9235
  • Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    tarnok wrote:
    So my guild has been beating its head against Zon'ozz for about three sessions now (we had some interruption due to holidays but are back on now). We finally put up a world of logs and I'm curious to see if anyone has any advice. I have some ideas myself as to what's going wrong, but I don't want to give anyone any leading suggestions.

I'm in Free Spirits on Thorium Brotherhood. My character is Rustbeard so if you have suggestions for things he should be doing differently I would very much like to hear them.

Looking at the Death's Overview for all fights, you guys are not dealing with Disrupting Shadows very well. It deals around 30k damage per second for 10 seconds, and around 60k when dispelled. It needs to be dispelled ASAP. Since you are discipline you should immediately dispell anyone that gets it that is at full health, and Shield anyone that gets it that isn't at full health. Make sure the druids know to not dispell it if someone is under 80% health. You can dispell people at or under 80% if you shield them first, dispell them, then flash/binding/penance them right after.

Now looking at your two longest attempts. Rosepetals needs to learn how to heal. You and Oss cannot carry them through the fight, and they are exactly what is holding you back. I had the same problem in a PUG a couple weeks ago, me and another healer were at around 18k like you and oss, and the third was down at 10k just like rose. It felt impossible to heal. Luckily that 10k HPS healer dropped group, and we got someone that could pull 18k and it was easy.

Fixing these 2 things should help you out a lot, but even still I'm not sure how close you are to a kill. 6:12 is a long attempt for that fight, so lets look at your DPS. Looking at your numbers, you pull about the same as I do on my priest on that fight, so I don't really have any advice tailored for you.

For DPS. All of your DPS are low. You're gear levels should be no less than 380 (full 378 from Firelands/new 5 mans + 2 pieces of Valor). In that case, all of your DPS are 20-50% lower than they could/should be.

I am going to assume Naviah is usually a Tank? Either way you are going to need to teach them how to DPS (Deathsknight should be able to do this) or get a real DPS in there for 1 Tank fights. Monet is also awful, they need to figure out why their DPS is so terrible. Timis should be doing at least 50% more than he is. Those three are bad enough there isn't really any advice I can give other than that they need to read some threads on their Spec of choice and hit the dummy for 20 minutes to get used to their "Rotation".

Achilles is using Bladestorm. He used it 3 times in your longest fight. Tell him to take that shit off his bars so he doesn't use it in a single target fight.

Here are a bunch of comparisons between some of your DPS and my teams DPS of the same spec.
    Achilles vs Hadoken *Note, I have worked with Hadoken to improve his DPS since this parse but the one parse I have since then he doesn't have melee haste so this one should be closer on ability usage. http://raidbots.com/comparebot/4efc80ad4b1cfbbf120005f6

You can see that Hadoken used Deadly Calm 3 times in 4:31 vs Achilles only 2 times in 5:03.
    Hadoken 8 Inner Rages to Achilles 1
    Achilles rotation looks pretty good, but he is Heroic Striking too much and not using slam enough. The general Arms rotation will be Mortal Strike -> Overpower -> Slam -> Repeat. When ColSmash is up, you ColSmash and do that same rotation even if Sudden Death Procs, so ColSmash (sudden death procs) -> Mortal Strike -> OverPower -> You can slam or ColSmash again. He just needs to fit 2 Globals inbetween every Mortal Strike, which are 80% of the tiem going to be overpower and slam. Only heroic strike when he hits 70 Rage, set up a Power Aura that makes a noise when he hits 70 Rage and this is easy as shit to do.

Timis vs Wimplo
    http://raidbots.com/comparebot/4efc82c84b1cfb172300094d#damage

Lots of stuff here. Rapid Fire, Wimplo 4 vs Timis' 2.
    Steady Shot,- Wimplo 24.3/minute vs Timis' 20.6/minute
    Chimera Shot - Wimplo 5/minute vs Timis' 3.2/minute
    Aimed Shot! - Wimplo 2.5/minute vs Timis' 1.4/minute
    Arcane Shot - Wimplo 13.7/minute vs Timis' 2.6/minute !!HOLY SHIT!!

What the fuck is Timis doing the entire time? He's just auto-attacking for a majority of the fight, and even then he doesn't get as many shots in as Wimplo, so he's not even attacking for a significant amount of time on the fight. You gotta fix that, gah damn.

Naviah vs Deathsknight I do have a DK on my team, but he is Unholy, so comparing Naviah to Deathsknight so you can fix his DPS.

Pillar of Frost - Deathsknight 5 vs Naviah's 0. Come on now!
    Hits/Minute stuff
    Obliterate - Deathsknight 7.7 vs Naviah's 5.6
    Howling Blast - DK 13.2 vs Naviah's 6.6 !! Twice as many HBs? !!
    Frost Strike - DK 12.7 vs Naviah's 5.3 !! Over twice as many? !!

Deathsknight has to work with Naviah to get his DPS spec in order. He's thinking too much like a Tank when he's DPSing.

As for Monett, I will pull out a DPS thats around 200th Ranked on that fight, cause you really need to fix his DPS too.
    Monett vs Damareth Ignore the overall DPS, we just want to see ability usage in hits/minute

Death Wish - Damareth 2 to Monett's 1
    Blood Thirst - looks okay, but 13.9 vs 12.4
    Heroic Strike - 7.5 vs 5.0
    Slam - 3.1 vs 2.1
    Raging Blow - HEre we go, 6.1 vs 1.9. Over 3 times as many Raging Blows
    Execute - 2.4 vs 0.2 - Well, how far did you guys get Zon'ozz down? could he even have executed for long?

Since there is only a large disparity in Raging Blow, I am going to say that Monett's Gear is nowhere near where it should be to DPS this fight. And/Or his spec is all fucked up, because why wouldn't he be using Raging Blow if everything else looks similar? Does he not have the talent that makes him Enrage when he crits or whatever it is? He needs to fit a GCD between every Bloodthirst and Heroic Strike at 70 Rage. So Bloodthirst -> Raging Blow -> Bloodthirst -> Slam -> Bloodthirst -> Raging Blow -> Bloodthirst -> Slam should be what he is hitting a lot.

Hope all of that helps.

• Options
    Dronus86Dronus86 Now with cheese!Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Monday, around half the raid couldn't make it. Excusable-ish for most people, being the day after Christmas. Another week of stopping after spine.
    Tuesday, two no-shows and one person who couldn't make it. The one person is excused, first absence and he at least let us know. The other two.. I'm going to replace them. I've made up my mind. These two have missed more DS raids than not. Had to bring in 3 shitty DPS. All three did 20k on Ultraxion, which is an embarassment unless you just got out of heroic dungeons.

Looking through our logs, we have had one single day since 11/25 where the entire raid team has been around. Not a big deal in a 25 man, but it's consistently the same two people and it's 10 man and they're both DPS. Kind of a big deal.

Dronus86 on
    Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.
    Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!
  • Options
    tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    Buddies wrote:
    Hope all of that helps.

That looks immensely helpful. Naviah is indeed usually tanking so it's not surprising that she needs some work on her rotation. Rose is extremely frustrating because Naviah's husband is a great holy priest but we're trying to give Rose a chance to improve; mostly I suspect because she's bringing Timis along. But if Timis is doing that poorly maybe we can just be mean and bring the priest back in to heal.

Thank you for taking the time to examine our log. I'm going to direct our main strategy guy to this thread and maybe between us we can talk to the people most in need of work.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    ToddJewellToddJewell Registered User regular
    got my 4p last night -- 2 LFR and 2 regular. The advantage of being the only plate tank is that I am at 391 now and we haven't beaten spine or madness.

still having attendance problems and it seems like we get a new member every week =/

Last night we 24 manned warship with a dk that has a 340 i level [he was on and I told the leader to at least put him in for an extra body] -- think he did like 6k so we really had 23 people. His only spec is blood and he wasn't tanking.

Also, on tuesday we had issues with Ultraxion. The OT for the night was a warrior and he kept telling me he only had shieldwall, nothing else that would reduce magic damage so he was dying from like every twilight, this can't be true??

• Options
    RakeethRakeeth Registered User regular
    ToddJewell wrote:
    got my 4p last night -- 2 LFR and 2 regular. The advantage of being the only plate tank is that I am at 391 now and we haven't beaten spine or madness.

still having attendance problems and it seems like we get a new member every week =/

Last night we 24 manned warship with a dk that has a 340 i level [he was on and I told the leader to at least put him in for an extra body] -- think he did like 6k so we really had 23 people. His only spec is blood and he wasn't tanking.

Also, on tuesday we had issues with Ultraxion. The OT for the night was a warrior and he kept telling me he only had shieldwall, nothing else that would reduce magic damage so he was dying from like every twilight, this can't be true??

No clue. You can try having non-tanks staying out for Hour. If you ever do this heroic you will have to anyway.

Stuff that works: hunter deterrence, shadow disperse, rogue cloak, mage iceblock

If you're really desperate, damage mitigation skills from other classes will stack with intervene.

I'm sure I missed alot but you get the idea.

• Options
    The mass exodus from at least my server is almost depressing. As much as I loathed the ridiculous banter in /trade, it was by far preferable to the tomb-like silence that exists today. Said silence is only occasionally broken by the advertisements of gold sellers or guild recruitment spam from what used to be the hardest of hardcore guilds on the server.

I'd like to believe that things will turn around before MoP (if they do at all), but I'm becoming less hopeful when I check our Auction House and there's less than a page of current gear (when there used to be five to six pages on a regular basis in Wrath).

And I'm not about to pay Blizzard's extortionist fee to move my characters to a server with actual people on it, so I'm hoping they either offer a bulk transfer option or merge servers. Something.

• Options
    We have the two tanks and a rogue always stay out. Since he was tanking, he was staying out -- I just can't imagine that warriors don't have an ability to absorb it? Using glyph'd divine protection I come out with almost half health. Luckily my normal off tank [druid] came online so we had him join in and proceeded to get the kill easily.

Our healers are still having a hell of a time on spine. We were never going to get the kill last night based on who we had on, but half of them are running OOM using their lowest heals before we get the first plate off.

• Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    ToddJewell wrote:

First of all, Shield Wall is up for every single Hour of Twilight he has to take if you two are doing every other one for Tanks. Even Glyphed to 60% reduction it is up for every single Hour of Twilight he has to take. And Shield Wall Alone is enough to keep him alive, so I don't see what the problem is there.

Also, Shield Block has 100% uptime during that fight (as long as he hits it on cooldown). The [hidden]-20% spell damage reduction of it I believe lasts 6(?) seconds normally, and in that fight Shield Block has a 15 second cooldown and lasts for twice as long (20 seconds). I do not know if if the [hidden]-20% spell damage is increased to 12 seconds, because I don't know how it was coded in, and the Tooltip doesn't even mention it. So at the very minimum he has -20% spell damage for 45% of the fight, And since the spell cast of Hour of Twilight is 5 seconds long, you'd have to almost purposely hit Shield Block at a bad time to not have that extra 20% spell reduction.

He also has Last Stand/Rallying Cry, which is up for every single Hour of Twilight he has to get hit by. Last Stand + Shield Wall every time and Healers won't even notice he is getting hit by a huge should kill you attack, it will seem just like a normal melee hit to them. And if he Glyphs Shield wall? Hour of Twilight just tickles him.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Halfmex wrote:
    The mass exodus from at least my server is almost depressing. As much as I loathed the ridiculous banter in /trade, it was by far preferable to the tomb-like silence that exists today. Said silence is only occasionally broken by the advertisements of gold sellers or guild recruitment spam from what used to be the hardest of hardcore guilds on the server.

I'd like to believe that things will turn around before MoP (if they do at all), but I'm becoming less hopeful when I check our Auction House and there's less than a page of current gear (when there used to be five to six pages on a regular basis in Wrath).

And I'm not about to pay Blizzard's extortionist fee to move my characters to a server with actual people on it, so I'm hoping they either offer a bulk transfer option or merge servers. Something.
    Trying to form BH raids on ghost town servers is also an exercise in frustration and wasting too much time. I'm sure they're going to do another VoA/BH in Mists, and I really hope they make it DF-able.

forty on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people have to eat Hour on 25-man? Was it 2 or 3? They're probably having the tanks eat every one to take some responsibility off their incompetent DPS, so if it's 3, then the warrior can't skip any if they only have one DPS helping out with them.

forty on
  • Options
    3 have to take it -- it's me, off tank, and a rogue [we tried having other dps but in general they suck]

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's what I figured. I know you're working with a lot of geese so it's easier to just have the same people staying out every time rather than try to get people to not fuck up a rotation.

Edit: Still, couldn't the warrior alternate shield wall on the first cast with last stand + shield block (and maybe pop enraged regen right as it hits) on the second?

forty on
  • Options
    warmaster hits like a freaking truck -- however after looking at logs from last night I realized a small issue [we did down him on a later attempt]:
    [20:29:42.352] Warmaster Blackhorn hits Edendes 55480 (A: 5831, B: 61311)
    [20:29:42.979] Rakkathrakka Earth Shield Edendes +5829
    [20:29:42.979] Skycaptain Prayer of Mending Edendes +12416
    [20:29:43.327] Edendes Censure Warmaster Blackhorn 5126
    [20:29:43.385] Edendes Crusader Strike Warmaster Blackhorn 15509
    [20:29:43.385] Edendes Seal of Truth Warmaster Blackhorn 1313
    [20:29:43.397] Rawkit Healing Rain Edendes +872
    [20:29:44.017] Edendes hits Warmaster Blackhorn Parry
    [20:29:44.081] Rakkathrakka Riptide Edendes +4155
    [20:29:44.147] Warmaster Blackhorn hits Edendes 61887 (B: 61887)
    [20:29:44.974] Edendes Shield of the Righteous Warmaster Blackhorn *52520*
    [20:29:44.974] Edendes Seal of Truth Warmaster Blackhorn 1418
    [20:29:45.448] Rawkit Healing Rain Edendes +850
    [20:29:45.950] Warmaster Blackhorn hits Edendes 83419 (B: 35751)
    [20:29:46.201] Healing Stream Totem Healing Stream Totem Edendes +932
    [20:29:46.253] Nimyane Prayer of Healing Edendes +8151
    [20:29:46.291] Edendes Avenger's Shield Warmaster Blackhorn 18300
    [20:29:46.339] Edendes Censure Warmaster Blackhorn 5292
    [20:29:46.406] Edendes hits Warmaster Blackhorn 4031
    [20:29:46.586] Rakkathrakka Earth Shield Edendes +5829
    [20:29:46.627] Edendes Dazed - Avenger's Shield Warmaster Blackhorn Immune
    [20:29:46.672] Edendes Seal of Truth Warmaster Blackhorn 1301
    [20:29:46.674] Warmaster Blackhorn Disrupting Roar Edendes 44678 (O: 15576, A: 17095)
    [20:29:46.987] Edendes dies

5 seconds I took 55k, 62k, 83k, 45k dmg and got healed for like 38k unless I am missing something. Not sure where the holy pally heals were during this?

• Options
    Silly question, but why are you using the daze glyph?

• Options
    just hadn't un-glyphed it from trash on the first half of the instance -- I haven't had threat issues and my dps isn't super critical so I am somewhat lax on swapping the glyph in/out with focused. On Hag trash it seems to be especially useful to me. I believe focused is only about a 300 dps gain, something along those lines? I haven't checked EJ recently so it may be more potent.

• Options
    Oh I was just curious, I don't think I've ever used the daze glyph so I was wondering why.

• Options
    it helps with caster mobs because it shuts them up and brings them to me. When I use focused shield I can get aggro issues on some trash based on how aoe happy my guild tends to be

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    depending on how melee heavy you are, you might have to tell your raid to ease off on blackhorn until the drake is gone. There's really no reason to poke him below 80% or so while the drake is up; it just means you're taking more damage for longer.

he doesn't hit the tank that hard really; 30k incoming should be pretty sustainable. What probably happened is that everyone got caught up on the last shout and you got a bad avoidance string at the same time

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    ToddJewell wrote:
    it helps with caster mobs because it shuts them up and brings them to me. When I use focused shield I can get aggro issues on some trash based on how aoe happy my guild tends to be

Right, but you can also not glyph AS at all and it'll still silence. The bonus being that the casters are still going to run towards you, just faster :P.

This discussion has been closed.