Options

Mechwarrior Online: PGI is on a roll and May is gonna rock. CTD hotfix is out!

1939495969799»

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    BillGates wrote: »
    If you run them in 3 groups, it will be okay. The Gauss is really heavy and makes it hard.

You could try something lighter such as AC 10 like this

Test [STK-M]: 4xLLAS, AC/10, 300STD, DHS, Endo

Pft F that man, drop the extra LLAS and throw an AC20 in that bad boy. Then you'll be talkin' my language ;)

3LLAS for range and a big old FUCK YOU AC20 sub 500m.

Just gonna point out once more that this (or the same thing with a gauss instead of the AC/20) is basically the build I used to run on the crappy AS7-K back in closed beta. Only plus two AMS for giggles and all of the advantages of the Atlas chassis.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    AvalonGuardAvalonGuard Registered User regular
    If the thread makes enough headway in the next few minutes, I'll make a new thread.

What was this guy thinking? He has to go to work. What a class-A goose.

• Options
    BillGatesBillGates Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    If you want AC 20 yeah. Lasers are still the most abundant on the STK-M. Then again, the whole thing with it is the ballistic. Yeah you should probably go with something big.

Maybe this since you want AC 20

[STK-M]: 3xLLAS, 2xMLAS, AC/20, 305STD, DHS, Endo

Weak on leg armor (49) but its got a mean punch.

BillGates on
    Steam - BillGates91 | LoL - Billbotnik | MWO - BillGates | FFXIV - Leoric Botnik
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    If you run them in 3 groups, it will be okay. The Gauss is really heavy and makes it hard.

You could try something lighter such as AC 10 like this

Test [STK-M]: 4xLLAS, AC/10, 300STD, DHS, Endo

Pft F that man, drop the extra LLAS and throw an AC20 in that bad boy. Then you'll be talkin' my language ;)

3LLAS for range and a big old FUCK YOU AC20 sub 500m.

Just gonna point out once more that this (or the same thing with a gauss instead of the AC/20) is basically the build I used to run on the crappy AS7-K back in closed beta. Only plus two AMS for giggles and all of the advantages of the Atlas chassis.

That's fine because I'm building it because it seems fun :D

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    If you want AC 20 yeah. Lasers are still the most abundant on the STK-M. Then again, the whole thing with it is the ballistic. Yeah you should probably go with something big.

Maybe this since you want AC 20

[STK-M]: 3xLLAS, 2xMLAS, AC/20, 305STD, DHS, Endo

Weak on leg armor (49) but its got a mean punch.

Bit hot for me, and a bit light on AC20 ammo.

I like my build for now, but we'll see how it works in action tonight. It's got a nice 47 damage alpha and 16 DHS so it will still run a bit toasty but I think it will be manageable.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    the Muromets has never looked so good!

5jfXcTB.png

Urge to buy Hero mech... rising. Hopefully they put it on sale sometime soon.

Also, what colors did you use?

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    the Muromets has never looked so good!

5jfXcTB.png

Urge to buy Hero mech... rising. Hopefully they put it on sale sometime soon.

Also, what colors did you use?

i honestly dont remember the blue color. it was a quick 30 second job before running to the bus stop to get the kids. ill check later.

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2013
    New thread

Geth, close the thread

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Rorus Raz. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.