Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

CF Phalla Signup List

1454647484951»

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

38thDoeCythraulLostNinjaBurnageH3KnuckleskimeWACriminalPredaSir FabulousKwoaruTheRoadVirus
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    kime

Confusion will be my epitaph
    ObiFettH3Knucklescj iwakuraInfidelkimeMegafrostWACriminalBrodySir FabulousKwoaru
  • WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Now watch nobody have anything to run after waiting so long for colors to come back.

It'll be like the AHCA all over again.

kimeH3Knuckles
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    WACriminal wrote: »
    Now watch nobody have anything to run after waiting so long for colors to come back.

It'll be like the AHCA all over again.

I have been working on this [phalla]tustional convention for like 7 years....

steam_sig.png
    WACriminalMatev
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Oh, color's back! The gap in Phalla games gave me some ideas for a theme on a mostly vanilla game (relative to many of my other games) that I can finish writing up this weekend...

chirisigtext.png
    Cythraul38thDoekimeLostNinjaH3Knucklescorvidae
    As promised, a new game is up. The Colorless Phalla awaits you.

chirisigtext.png
    38thDoe
    So, Colorless Phalla ended yesterday with a Saturated win. Floor is open for a new game if anyone is ready.

chirisigtext.png
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    So, Colorless Phalla ended yesterday with a Saturated win. Floor is open for a new game if anyone is ready.

Well..
    I could just blatantly steal your Phalla's setting and throw a new one up.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Got inspired by some stuff to start putting a phalla together. Still hammering out mechanics but it'll involve some of my customary ridiculousness. I'd appreciate if someone could be a sounding board and help me run it.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    kime38thDoeAuralynxGizzyCythrauldiscriderVirgil_Leads_YouJPantscorvidae