The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

CF Phalla Signup List

1474849505153»

Posts

  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    This weekend made me realize that my daughter's schedule is still a little too chaotic to make this work, sorry for getting peoples hopes up.

    "The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    No worries but just advice: entropy increases with time.

    H3KnucklesEgos
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue The 25th WardRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    This weekend made me realize that my daughter's schedule is still a little too chaotic to make this work, sorry for getting peoples hopes up.

    We should totally have a 'bring your kids to Phalla' game.

    What could possibly go wrong?

    BnulxGz.png
    The hammer of justice will be brought down. Don't resist. Welcome to the 25th Ward.
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Many loud declarations of being a bad guy.

    Brody
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    That's what Phalla is.

    kimeH3KnucklesWACriminalCythraul
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    This isn't necessarily 100% a phalla, but the elements are there if you want to drop by SE++ and help a fellow out, hope you're not puzzled by the nature of my game

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    WACriminaljdarksun38thDoe
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    You may learn your fortunes tomorrow.

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    This weekend made me realize that my daughter's schedule is still a little too chaotic to make this work, sorry for getting peoples hopes up.

    We should totally have a 'bring your kids to Phalla' game.

    What could possibly go wrong?

    Well, I hosted a werewolf game at my wedding, and a mother killed a father first night, and so the daughter immediately called out the mother.
    The village didn't get a majority vote on her that night though :rotate:

    38thDoe
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    This weekend made me realize that my daughter's schedule is still a little too chaotic to make this work, sorry for getting peoples hopes up.

    We should totally have a 'bring your kids to Phalla' game.

    What could possibly go wrong?

    Well, I hosted a werewolf game at my wedding, and a mother killed a father first night, and so the daughter immediately called out the mother.
    The village didn't get a majority vote on her that night though :rotate:

    "She's been saying she was going to do it for years, I know it was her!"

    "The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
Sign In or Register to comment.