Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

[chat]over

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    I accidentally hit the Hydra button on you, Elldren. I unhit it immediately, but if it showed up, it was an accident.

I do that all the time on my phone.

Like, everywhere. All reactions.

I thought you actually liked my posts. :/

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Weird

It does for me.

your quote trees aren't folding at 1 level regardless of settings?

fuck gendered marketing
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    It's bad enough that facebook autoplays videos now, I don't want more things eating up my data when I'm out and about.

Not until I live in a place with proper wifi coverage.

You know what sucks ass?

The way Youtube puts every fucking video accessed from someone's channel page into a goddamn automatic playlist.

You could pull up a video, go do something more important making you forget all about what you were doing, but when the video finishes while you're gone Youtube decides it should autoplay through the entire channel video upload-ography.

And lemme tell you that shit chews through data so fucking fast. If I wasn't sitting on an unlimited contract I'd genuinely grow paranoid about my Youtube habits eating all muh gigs like a goddamn Langolier.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I was going through my phone's camera to find a picture of the art thing I made WHICH WAS THROWN OUT and came across tons of old stuff. My old cat was the cutest fucking thing ever, basically. Also I found some pre transition pictures and was like "oh hello there."

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    My tablet battery and / or charger are misbehaving. Hmm.

That all sounds like a problem for Morning Narwhal.

Good night [chat]. Be excellent to each other!

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Oh man, rewatching Brookyln 99.

Adam Sandler cameo is great.

"I'm writing a movie right now about hte Russian Revolution."
    "Sounds great, who does Kevin James play?"
    "It's a serious movie... Trotsky... but he's got a wife who doesn't wear a bra, I think you're gonna like it."

Lh96QHG.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    evilbob wrote: »
    I accidentally hit the Hydra button on you, Elldren. I unhit it immediately, but if it showed up, it was an accident.

I do that all the time on my phone.

Like, everywhere. All reactions.

I thought you actually liked my posts. :/

STOP THAT I ALWAYS UNDO IT IF I DON'T WANT THE REACTIONS >: (

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    But if I facetime people can see me mouthing the words "oh my god how are you still fucking talking jesus shut up already you called to find out what time I was heading over and have now had that knowledge for thirty god damn minutes I could have been there already for fucks sake"

this seems like it might cause problems

Press the flip camera button and pretend to be showing them something. This is what I do when my brother facetimes and won't get off.

FaceTime Video is a utility and not a means of proper communication for me.

Use to to convey something that cannot be spoken faster, get visual confirmation of a thing, then switch back to audio.

As much as "videophones are the future" was bandied about... outside of the conference room and pro tier sexting video conference is total bullshit.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »

They are eating frozen yogurt in a cone I guess.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    I was going through my phone's camera to find a picture of the art thing I made WHICH WAS THROWN OUT and came across tons of old stuff. My old cat was the cutest fucking thing ever, basically. Also I found some pre transition pictures and was like "oh hello there."

your dad is a psychopath

fuck gendered marketing
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Hi [chat] what's ...

*looks at Cinders' pics*

*frowns and does pushups for one century*

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    The proper number of tequila shots to have is 3

this is because it is the number of shots wherein you a) desire more tequila shots, and b) think they're amazing despite poor quality tequila.

Elldren wrote: »
    Weird

It does for me.

your quote trees aren't folding at 1 level regardless of settings?

They didn't right when I posted that, I checked

but also they are now

so uh, fuck if I know

Ok now it's working. WHAT THE HELL

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    desc wrote: »
    Hi [chat] what's ...

*looks at Cinders' pics*

Dude, more planks less pushups.

Maybe some bicycle crunches.

SW-4158-3990-6116

your dad is a psychopath

I was talking a lot about the couple of arty things I made or was ready to make last night and the entire time I was like "Ell would be having a pretty strong reaction to this."

I did (or at least started) a lot of really cool artsy things that I spent many hours on that were thrown out =/

your dad is a psychopath

I was talking a lot about the couple of arty things I made or was ready to make last night and the entire time I was like "Ell would be having a pretty strong reaction to this."

I did (or at least started) a lot of really cool artsy things that I spent many hours on that were thrown out =/

I would straight up shank someone who did that to me

I don't care who they are

fuck gendered marketing
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    I'm not saying your dad was right to throw your stuff out but if you start an art project and stop working on it, after about 4-6 months, someone should really poke you to either finish or trash it. It's a service. People get all sunk cost about it but you can't just drown in a million half-completed projects.

Donkey Kong on

your dad is a psychopath

I would straight up shank someone who did that to me

I don't care who they are

Well, you're well aware of how complicated and mixed my relationship with my father is.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Hi [chat] what's ...

*looks at Cinders' pics*

I just looked down at myself and thought "Well... this is unfortunate"

edited July 2014
    I'm not saying your dad was right to throw your stuff out but if you start an art project and stop working on it, after about 4-6 months, someone should really poke you to either finish or trash it. It's a service. People get all sunk cost about it but you can't just drown in a million half-completed projects.

I moved out and put a bunch of shit in boxes to be sent to me, because I didn't need it RIGHT AWAY and it wouldn't fit in my tiny car.

Some of those were thrown out.

This wasn't all stuff just lying around.

Shivahn on
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

I don't even know your dad, but I am super pissed off at him for that stuff!

I am in a frothing murderous rage

fuck gendered marketing
    Also a lot of other, more important stuff for other family members was thrown out. I didn't really go into details but this wasn't a minor thing, stuff's been... hard since the divorce.

• GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    I just did a soundcheck with my new microphone and I thought I sounded like Dick Clark and my voice actually sounds like I'm a character from Jersey Shore and aaaaaaaack why does my voice have to sound so wiseguyish.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
    edited July 2014
    I saw some screencaps of WoW.

Holy shit that game looks dated.

And looking back on games I thought were absolute cutting edge and MY GOD IT LOOKS REAL...

unreal.jpg

Memory is a cruel trickster.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116

I moved out and put a bunch of shit in boxes to be sent to me, because I didn't need it RIGHT AWAY and it wouldn't fit in my tiny car.

I caught my step mom trying to throw out actual food in my cupboards. I very rarely yell at people, but I was very close to yelling at her..

I caught my step mom trying to throw out actual food in my cupboards. I very rarely yell at people, but I was very close to yelling at her..

I

I see o.O

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Also I just stumbled into the meat thread in H/A and all I want now is a big Katz Deli sandwich.

Right the fuck now.

In my belly.

All of it.
    reuben.jpg
    you can order katz's online

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    I have actually assaulted people who tried to throw away my things

don't do it

just don't

this is a general warning

fuck gendered marketing
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    I saw some screencaps of WoW.

Holy shit that game looks dated.

And looking back on games I thought were absolute cutting edge and MY GOD IT LOOKS REAL...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6705693/unreal.jpg

Memory is a cruel trickster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kueCCffiBkY

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Hi [chat] what's ...

*looks at Cinders' pics*

Dude, more planks less pushups.

Maybe some bicycle crunches.

all of those and more

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

don't do it

just don't

what if they wrestle it away from you and smugly inform you that you'll be happier once your cupboards are cleaner

aRkpc.gif
    Also a lot of other, more important stuff for other family members was thrown out. I didn't really go into details but this wasn't a minor thing, stuff's been... hard since the divorce.

I am getting legit angry about that.

When I moved away from my dad in my teens, he refused to give me back my stuff, and so I lost everything I owned at the time.

don't do it

just don't

I wish I did that...

ronya wrote: »

don't do it

just don't

what if they wrestle it away from you and smugly inform you that you'll be happier once your cupboards are cleaner

I will punch someone who does that

fuck gendered marketing
    Gosling wrote: »
    I just did a soundcheck with my new microphone and I thought I sounded like Dick Clark and my voice actually sounds like I'm a character from Jersey Shore and aaaaaaaack why does my voice have to sound so wiseguyish.

Fact One: Your voice bounces around and resonates in your head/sinuses and sounds wildly different to you than it does to the rest of the world. This is fact.

Fact Two: You are a much harsher judge of your own voice than the rest of the world.

Fact Three: You need to practice the sheet out of a cadence and get some speech training in if you want to do speaking gigs regardless.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    ronya wrote: »

don't do it

just don't

and then they're actually right and you realize this so you hold it together long enough to make them leave but afterwards fall into a huge existential crisis

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

don't do it

just don't

Elldren wrote angrily from a throne of old newspapers and empty cereal boxes

P10 wrote: »
    Also I just stumbled into the meat thread in H/A and all I want now is a big Katz Deli sandwich.

Right the fuck now.

In my belly.

All of it.
    reuben.jpg
    you can order katz's online

I could also hop on a train for an hour and walk 10 minutes and get some.

But I reaaaaallly shouldn't.

SW-4158-3990-6116
This discussion has been closed.