Options

Draft [chat]

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    I'm ok with hearing people living their lives. I've basically lived my entire life in multi-unit housing.

Thinking that someone else is somehow obliged to clean-up after me, that's the real insult to me.

FYI HTH

#loveyou[chat]

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    one time before I had a threesome my boyfriend at the time suggested we watch a movie to like, ease into it with the 3rd

I think I may have just sad no. like, fuck we just watched a movie we're clearing here to bang each other we're not going to watch a whole fucking movie are we

and we didn't!

that's so weird

we were a lot more forward with our third too

we put on a movie once since we were all young enough we still lived with our parents

so while we waited for her dad to leave for the night shift we put on hot fuzz one time

another time i was rolling a joint and the plan was we'd get drunk and high this time

except it was my first time rolling since i always hung with others who rolled previously to hanging out or used a pipe

so i'm trying to figure out how to get this shit right and stressing over it not wanting to delay a good time for everyone

turns out they got impatient and drank the mickey of vodka between them and already got into it by the time i figured it out

so the product of my work really just replenished the buzz in a different sort of way before we all got down to it

but other than that i don't think we ever really hung out for longer than an hour before we started fooling around

the worst was when we got there and just immediately didn't want to do anything with the dude. like he was just really different looking than his picture and just not inviting at all

but we were too timid to just leave! so we had the worst sex with him

maybe there was a lesson there idk

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    This chat will never die!

a

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

a

when the mods are in rome....

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    msmya wrote: »
    Boyfriend is moving in with me, pretty much cleared out most of his house already

He has boxes and boxes of spawn toys and comic books and many many many CDs, DVDs , and clothes, mountains of clothes

Spawn? This one might not be a keeper...

At least it's not Garth Ennis?

• Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    the worst was when we got there and just immediately didn't want to do anything with the dude. like he was just really different looking than his picture and just not inviting at all

the picture mismatch is always an awkward thing to navigate

increasingly my preferred strategy is to just be upfront and say "sorry i'm not into this" and leave

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    I'm ok with hearing people living their lives. I've basically lived my entire life in multi-unit housing.

Thinking that someone else is somehow obliged to clean-up after me, that's the real insult to me.

FYI HTH

#loveyou[chat]

hahaha oh man

i feel like my roommates and i have had this thing where i will tend to just do all the dishes i can in one go and if that includes theirs then okay!

and they'll do more or less the same, or they'll take out the garbage or recycling or some other minor chore that i intended to do

so we do each other's chores occasionally and the other party always feels this funny mix of mild guilt and gratitude

• Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular

a

obvi the mods are all asleep

so if anyone wanted to do a NSFW photo dump now is the time

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Hachface wrote: »

increasingly my preferred strategy is to just be upfront and say "sorry i'm not into this" and leave

haha i'm just imagining a response like "you just gestured to all of me"

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Snow and hail on the ground. Very fitting, considering that I leave for Singapore tomorrow

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options

FYI HTH

#loveyou[chat]

hahaha oh man

i feel like my roommates and i have had this thing where i will tend to just do all the dishes i can in one go and if that includes theirs then okay!

and they'll do more or less the same, or they'll take out the garbage or recycling or some other minor chore that i intended to do

so we do each other's chores occasionally and the other party always feels this funny mix of mild guilt and gratitude

Yeah, it's basically like, "Oh, this is a thing that needs to be done, I have a minute, i'll do it for sure."

All good times.

• Options

Sometimes you must be cruel in order to... get precisely what you want without regard for someone else's feelings.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

a

Quick post links to Kickstarter and tvtropes!

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Gods this city is beautiful in the snow.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Boyfriend is moving in with me, pretty much cleared out most of his house already

He has boxes and boxes of spawn toys and comic books and many many many CDs, DVDs , and clothes, mountains of clothes

At least it's not Garth Ennis?

A lot of Garth Ennis's stuff hasn't held up well. But he did manage to write one of my favorite Superman stories so it would depend on what Garth Ennis.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

FYI HTH

#loveyou[chat]

hahaha oh man

I guess thats cool as long its not like then, whoops I tripped and fell on your dick and well now I'm here anyways.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    I will post in this chat. It may die if I do so.

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular

He's a keeper:)
    Have to put all this stuff up for sale , the toys and comics

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Aioua wrote: »

a

Quick post links to Kickstarter and tvtropes!

Or do both and post a link to TVTropes new kickstarter.

Thomamelas on
  • Options

a

no. no it is not. this is the worst advice after #1 never get into a land war with china, #2 never mess with a Sicilian when death is on th eline.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Abd? Do you like that house?

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014

a

yes

dick pics

to all the gays

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I'm watching Amelie again

God help me

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options

a

no. no it is not. this is the worst advice after #1 never get into a land war with china, #2 never mess with a Sicilian when death is on th eline.

Yeah you should be dumping nsfw gifs that are greater than 500kb.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    I ask because you have never liked any house ever in chat.

• Options

here's your lesson:

never meet anyone until you've seen face pictures from at least three angles

as a bonus you can make them hold up a copy of today's newspaper to verify recency

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Eddy is a bad influence

• Options

here's your lesson:

as a bonus you can make them hold up a copy of today's newspaper to verify recency

When sex advice crosses over with kidnapping management....

• Options
    You have no idea of all the the nsfw pictures I want to dump.

Although of course, far, far more over the 500k limit. Sometimes both.

Been infracted a bunch for both so don't think ill risk it.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

here's your lesson:

When sex advice crosses over with kidnapping management....

One has a tendency to flow into the other

• Options

or even better like tycho in the first panel here

hMdZmlj.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2014
    lyn2.jpg?updated=151220141143.
    I will be nice. On my phone anyways.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Amelie already took me to a weird place via waifu factor but now I get additional girl nostalgia

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014

here's your lesson:

And if they actually have a newspaper on hand then also don't have sex with them because they are obviously an old.

Aioua on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    This thread is going places.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    That's Bergen, this week. Whole lotta lightning.
    Abd? Do you like that house?

Didn't get a good look at it. On my phone. Bus internet is a joke. They can still technically say they have wiki, but only barely.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

He's a keeper:)
    Have to put all this stuff up for sale , the toys and comics

Introduce him to us!

• Options
    Synd today's lesson had be asking a woman if she wanted wine? Beer? Not now? Maybe later? Ok fine

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    irene_by_photoport-d78w8sw.jpg
    If i was gonna post nsfw pictures it would be very related to this. But I will not. I am a reformed man.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    She is pretty

This discussion has been closed.