Options

[Halo Infinite/SplitGate] Halo Infinite available now! Closed Spoilers for story

• Options
    RhileyRhiley Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    We need to get a Company set up then so we can take PA as teams into Warzone. I would volunteer but I already run Destiny's clan...

I got tired of waiting for someone to make a company so I started Wangsco. If someone else wants to make one instead I will gladly join theirs but here is the link if anyone wants to join up.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/wangsco

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Wasn't there a perk in Halo 4 that prevented flinch from doing that or something?

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Mechanical wrote: »
    Nope, that's by design.

That's an unfortunate feature to have added.

• Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    Although one grievance, I don't like that it pulls you out of zoom with the zoom weapons like the BR when you get shot. Is there a way to make it not do that?

don't get shot.
    seriously though, no i don't think there's anyway to stop it. pretty sure that's it working as intended. and yes i agree that it's annoying.

• Options
    sPider817sPider817 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Spartan Ops probably would've been more popular, but from my experiences with it, there was intolerable amounts of
    Rhiley wrote: »
    We need to get a Company set up then so we can take PA as teams into Warzone. I would volunteer but I already run Destiny's clan...

I got tired of waiting for someone to make a company so I started Wangsco. If someone else wants to make one instead I will gladly join theirs but here is the link if anyone wants to join up.

I will join no PA Spartan Company outside of The Bee's Knees.

Battlenet: s314der#1279 XBL: s314der YouTube
    Twitch Wed-Sun, 2-5pm CST
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Works like 3/4/Reach.

Wow, with separate saves? If so, that's great, and one of the features I really, really missed.

• Options
    sPider817 wrote: »
    Spartan Ops probably would've been more popular, but from my experiences with it, there was intolerable amounts of

i've got good news and bad news. the good news is that you can join just such a Spartan Company. the bad news it wont be a PA one. its already been taken.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the bees knees

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Wraith260 wrote: »
    sPider817 wrote: »

i've got good news and bad news. the good news is that you can join just such a Spartan Company. the bad news it wont be a PA one. its already been taken.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the bees knees

Actually, that IS a PA group. Those members are ALL from the original Halo 2 TBK.

sPider817 on
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    huh, well how about that...

Wraith260 on
  • Options
    KarfKarf The Past Registered User regular
    Ah, the bees knees. Those were the days.

sig9.gif
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    So, wait. Are we going with TBK or Wangsco?

• Options
    taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON! anyway i sent an application to wangsco since it's the only one i've seen someone w/ actual join request acceptance powers posting to this thread about.

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I don't believe that any of the people that are in TBK are active on PA anymore or have posted here.

Rhiley on
    2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    TBK IS DEAD. LONG LIVE TBK!

• Options

Would you say that TBK is as good as dead?

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • Options
    I don't believe that any of the people that are in TBK are active on PA anymore or have posted here.

Yeah, I believe you're right. Putting my hat in with Wangsco until further notice.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    I like Pax Arcadia, it's pretty classy and recognizable.

• Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Would you say that TBK is as good as dead?

Dead alive

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Crayon wrote: »
    Well...that story was, uhhhhhh, something.
    Good something, bad something, or if I knew I wouldn't have said "uhhhhhh, something," something?

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Man, that feeling when the enemy team killsteals a high level target.

• Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Nosf wrote: »

Went ahead and snagged the name. Should be up, just need 3 more people to make it official.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    i must admit, i do prefer Pax Arcadia... no offence to Rhiley but the wang reference just feels a bit dated. do appreciate the effort of someone stepping up and making the effort though.

• Options

Went ahead and snagged the name. Should be up, just need 3 more people to make it official.

Submitted.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    I'll join when I get home.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options

Submitted.

yeah, i've gone ahead and jumped ship from Wangsco. sorry Rhiley. :(

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Requested the company.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Found the first shitty part of the campaign.
    Did they just not QA test the fight against the Warden Eternal? The AI squad are basically just running circles, Tanaka literally disappeared (not dead, just vanished), what a buggy mess. Add to that that Halo and boss fights are a spectacularly poor mix (why do people keep putting boss fights in traditional FPSes, it's never a good mix) and ugh what a tedious garbage encounter.

• Options
    Finished on Heroic. Story is good enough, and didn't go as expected. I kinda hope they extend the story using the War Games multi or something like they did with Spartan Ops.
    Found the first shitty part of the campaign.
    Did they just not QA test the fight against the Warden Eternal? The AI squad are basically just running circles, Tanaka literally disappeared (not dead, just vanished), what a buggy mess. Add to that that Halo and boss fights are a spectacularly poor mix (why do people keep putting boss fights in traditional FPSes, it's never a good mix) and ugh what a tedious garbage encounter.
    Warden is pretty irritating, as he'll one shot anyone trying to revive you with a sword swipe. So calling for a revive often means your party will run over and get smoked one by one. Later, there's a fight against 3 at once which was frustrating. I'd rather the Warden came back in different shapes, starting with simple and winding up in more complex, larger forms. The boss battles were basically the same thing over and over with some crawlers to feed you ammo.

Ending stuff.
    Kinda wonder if Cortana's cure for rampancy is all that, or if all of this is a result of an imperfect cure. Interesting path for them to take, and hey, she had clothes.

• Options
    Synthesis wrote: »
    Works like 3/4/Reach.

Wow, with separate saves? If so, that's great, and one of the features I really, really missed.

So, having gone through three rounds of Warzone (which is great by the way, if kind of messed up without requisitions--they've started working again), it doesn't seem like it's the case. It looks like theater mode is just a temporary log of your previous multiplayer games, and you use the DVR to record things. Which is a bummer.

• Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    Maybe I'll have to sort through it again. I might have misread that all pretty badly, sorry. Also adding people as they keep coming in!

• Options
    for whoever was saying they hated Watchers in Halo 4, i'd just like to say they are much, much easier to deal with this time around. knights and hunters however are another matter.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    for whoever was saying they hated Watchers in Halo 4, i'd just like to say they are much, much easier to deal with this time around. knights and hunters however are another matter.

Yeah agreed. :) Harder to get the rodeo going and keep it going.

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Wow, the MP is feeling good.

Though it's funny hearing

'SLAYER'

and seeing Spartans in all shades of purple and pink.

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options

That was me, and I've noticed the same from what I've played so far.

• Options
    Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    It's
    Although one grievance, I don't like that it pulls you out of zoom with the zoom weapons like the BR when you get shot. Is there a way to make it not do that?

don't get shot.
    seriously though, no i don't think there's anyway to stop it. pretty sure that's it working as intended. and yes i agree that it's annoying.

Hasn't it always pulled you out of zoom when you get shot?

I'm sure that happened with the br in halo 3 at least

• Options
    edited October 2015
    It's

don't get shot.

No, there used to be visor zoom (5x, can't shoot) and weapon zoom. Weapon zoom didn't pull you out if you got hit.

edit: maybe it did in multi but I don't remember it doing it in SP.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    It's

don't get shot.

Yeah, it's as designed. It's a balancing thing, so you can't keep making precision shots while taking hits.

• Options

Submitted.

yeah, i've gone ahead and jumped ship from Wangsco. sorry Rhiley. :(

No problem, I just as happy not being the administration anyway. O sent a message advising to abandon ship for Pax Arcadia.

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • Options
    For the love of god please tell me that there's a way to turn off voice chat in MP.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Arena is maybe alright. I still really dislike warzone, though. The maps are uninteresting and the cards are pointless

What is this I don't even.