As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No..."wuv," with an Earth W!

crwthcrwth THAT'S ITRegistered User regular
edited February 2015 in Social Entropy++
it's almost valentine's day which means it's time to talk about your love life!

how good it is

WDom1VZ.jpg

or how bad it is

creepy-guy-and-dakimakura-2.jpg

i'm moving in with my girlfriend at the end of march and it is a BIG STEP that is making me SLIGHTLY NERVOUS

how's yer love life se++

EzUAYcn.png
crwth on

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    It's great doing something similar myself

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    will you move in with me instead

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »

i'm moving in with my girlfriend at the end of march and it is a BIG STEP that is making me SLIGHTLY NERVOUS

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Depends. Do u put out

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    What's a love life?

And where can I download it?

broken image link
  • Options
    Depends. Do u put out

like you wouldnt believe

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options

what the...!!!

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015

how's yer love life se++

Congrats crwth!

e: original comment sounded mean to crwth and it wasn't intended that way so it's GONE.

rhylith on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    @Nuka is my best friend and my great love. We met by pure circumstance and everything since has been wonderful. We live in a crap place right now, but we both have union jobs now so we will hopefully be getting a better apartment this summer or fall.

Addendum: Nuka is the best at snuggles.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Why would you ever edit a comment mean to crwth?

Crwth, do you do butt stuff?

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    mine?

depends

can something that literally does not and has never existed still be the worst at what it is?

• Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    My love life is pretty nonexistent, which bums me out sometimes. On the other hand, my social life in general is way healthier than it has been at any other point in my life, so I guess its all good.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2015

tumblr_inline_nfycls9jqO1sv7d2u.gif

tynic on
  • Options
    Sometimes I worry that my personal happiness will make my art less interesting.

• Options
    By "art" I mean "posts".

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    Why would you ever edit a comment mean to crwth?

Crwth, do you do butt stuff?

give or take?

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Either is cool

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    So while I taught overseas in Japan I met a girl there doing the same thing, we hit it off and dated for the two years I was there. At the end of my two years I moved back to the States and she moved back to Quebec, we weren't sure what was going to become of us. A month later both of us realized we missed each other quite a lot, weren't really interested in other people, and decided we would try to make it work.

So, I'm enrolled in a French class which will start in a couple weeks, applied to a University up in her area to get a masters and a teaching credential for teaching English as a second language in Quebec, and figuring out how I'm going to move up there in the future.

So, I'm optimistic. Hopefully we can make it work. But man there are a lot of variables and moving parts so it's a pinch stressful at times.

But hey, I love her. And if I have to learn another language and brave a frozen wasteland to be with her, so be it.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    ain't doin anything for valentimes but my girlfren and i are seeing sleater-kinney the week after :heartbeat: :exclamation:

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I wish I could even explain the sitcom level ridiculousness I am involved in right now, but when I try to even put it into words, my brain just makes sizzle pop noises

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    Either is cool

sure

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I've been dodging cupid's arrows so well it almost looks like he isn't even trying to hit me.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    This year my wife and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary. It's unreal how fast the time passes.

We're also looking to buy a house after renting for the last couple years.

Life is pretty good.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Last night I was working during the Super Bowl, Nuka had an early shift so she was able to chill at home, watch the game.

She came to the store after the game to get dinner, sad from the loss, and we did hugs over in the wine racks.

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    maii wiiiife and i are planning on moving to the denver/boulder area of CO to be nearer to some family in August or so, and to ideally be somewhere where owning a house is not too crazy a dream

also i've been writing some lil acoustic songs and convinced her to sing with me for them so that's been fun, having her be a part of me ol' music-making which i do so enjoy

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    On a love scale from "anime body pillow" to "joyful wedding", I'm about at "yes, I did make sure to have your fav tea on hand and hey if I move here would you like to come with?"

Which is kinda cool

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I blocked off communication with the sexually pushy guy.

So I'll probably be drinking alone

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I wish I could even explain the sitcom level ridiculousness I am involved in right now, but when I try to even put it into words, my brain just makes sizzle pop noises

You should get it down on paper and try to sell it to some producers!

• Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    no love deep web

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    i bought my gf some lotions from kiehl's for valentine's day

still gotta figure out the whole dinner sitch and it sucks because her schedule isn't solid from week to week so i've basically gotta wait til the wednesday before!

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Not a Princess Bride Thread, no longer interested.

• Options
    My love life:

Some lady messaged me on OkCupid a few months ago and she seemed very sweet, but she wasn't interested in anyone who plays video games

True story!

• Options
    edited February 2015
    i'm also not interested in anyone who plays video games which is why i take such poor care of myself

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Did you people learn nothing from the last one of these threads

• Options
    EvigilantEvigilant VARegistered User regular
    Still single but I'm not really worried about it. I figure what's the rush, I might as well enjoy it. If the weather is decent, I'm going to spend the entire day spoiling my dog, so basically what it's like every weekend.

I do hope all of you with significant others find a way to have a great V-Day.

XBL\PSN\Steam\Origin: Evigilant
  • Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Did you people learn nothing from the last one of these threads

I didn't feel like there were a lot of useful lessons in that one

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Come on discount chocolate sales.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    I love my girlfriend. I love grilling. I think I'm going to grill some food for the 14th.
    Are grilled meats a sign of affection?

• Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    I haven't been in a relationship in a year and a half

l3icwZV.png
  • Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Come on discount chocolate sales.

seems like an easy way to get kickd out of a candy shop

EzUAYcn.png
This discussion has been closed.