Options

Italian Front [Chat]

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Oh god

Nogger Black

That is just ripe for terrible, terrible abuse

BmDnJFW.jpg

Is this real? I am pretty credulous when it comes to ice cream

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    640px-99_ice_cream.jpg

The best Ice Cream

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Ice cream is fine and all but frozen custard is the real deal.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    IS Sarah Palin's PAC logo the Big Dipper/Orion's belt?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Remember Winner Tacos and their ability to metamorphose you into a polar bear?

• Options
    You have intrigued me.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Sweden has a special relationship to the n-word.

Here, have some n-word balls. And of course it figures that I find some racist as heck ones when I GIS.

qxxQSg7.jpg

Someone then had the idea that maybe that was a wee bit offensive and suggested just calling them "chocolate balls" or something instead.

Cue massive outrage from the racist shitheel right-wing section about how it was "Swedish culture" and "had always been called that" etc etc.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I would like to try an 88.

It looks like the Australian Golden Gaytime.

Of course Australia called an ice cream bar "golden gaytime". Of course they did.

They are the best. Really delicious.

OMFG so good.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    KKK ice cream is not real no

• Options
    You have intrigued me.

I don't know where you'd find it in Australia land but I had it for the first time on the east coast here. It is the superior product.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I just had this delicious ice cream Sunday in a café in Paris while sipping a cappuccino and sitting next to my huni. Get on my level.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    My and @Elldren 's game of Twilight Struggle ended in a victory for her forces of communism. She swept Asia early on and I could never get it back, and the Middle East is just a fuckhole for the US player - between Nasser, Muslim uprisings, the Arab-Israeli War card (a repeatable event, lol), and a few others - and then Fidel showed up and I wasted nearly as many resources trying to cap him as in real life.

But this all came so close to not mattering! I flipped Poland with the power of the Pope and then East Germany with help from Truman Doctrine. A couple of high-value plays into E. Germany gave me control - and while control of any other global region gives you victory points based on the number of countries controlled and their relative importance, if you have control of every battleground European country when the Europe scoring card is played you auto-win the game regardless of VP totals. SO CLOSE!

But I lost Israel and Iran so she scored Control in the ME and that was enough points for a shutout. That was an excellent game and Ell is a devious commie femme fatale.

• Options
    I'd like to try Twilight Struggle some time.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    You have intrigued me.

I don't know where you'd find it in Australia land but I had it for the first time on the east coast here. It is the superior product.

I had frozen custard in Scotland

Can confirm that it is the flavor of life itself

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    My and @Elldren 's game of Twilight Struggle ended in a victory for her forces of communism. She swept Asia early on and I could never get it back, and the Middle East is just a fuckhole for the US player - between Nasser, Muslim uprisings, the Arab-Israeli War card (a repeatable event, lol), and a few others - and then Fidel showed up and I wasted nearly as many resources trying to cap him as in real life.

But this all came so close to not mattering! I flipped Poland with the power of the Pope and then East Germany with help from Truman Doctrine. A couple of high-value plays into E. Germany gave me control - and while control of any other global region gives you victory points based on the number of countries controlled and their relative importance, if you have control of every battleground European country when the Europe scoring card is played you auto-win the game regardless of VP totals. SO CLOSE!

But I lost Israel and Iran so she scored Control in the ME and that was enough points for a shutout. That was an excellent game and Ell is a devious commie femme fatale.

When do you sleep?

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Australia as has biscuits called Scallywags that were renamed from Golliwogs.

I don't really think that it is an improvement.

y2ingtgvv7mk.jpg

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    Where in finland are you DK? Far enough north that they put cheese in coffee?

• Options
    You have intrigued me.

Casual says he isn't a big fan of custard

• Options
    You have intrigued me.

I want this.

• Options
    That is the opposite of an improvement.

That is a retrogression.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

I can recommend the TTS mod wholeheartedly, it is complete and works great.

• Options

When do you sleep?

I took an impromptu 4-hour nap last night so...then.

I'm about to go crash now, though.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    GB GLACE is STREETS in Australia.

How about that.

Wall's in the UK

Unilever, innit

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Sparvy wrote: »

That can't be real.

• Options

I can recommend the TTS mod wholeheartedly, it is complete and works great.

Turns out you can get it for 30% off. *buys*

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/tabletop-simulator

• Options
    http://www.lickits.com.au/

A name ripe for abuse.

Regardless, I am going to try this frozen custard

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    GB GLACE is STREETS in Australia.

How about that.

Heartbrands

Good Humor in the US
    Wall's in the UK
    Kibon in Brasil
    lots of other stuff

all owned by Unilever

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    You have intrigued me.

Casual says he isn't a big fan of custard

Casual also isn't a fan of thunderstorms or the postman

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Oh hey guys what are we posting in here

....ice cream and delicious, if racist, cookies

....see ya

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

I am headed to Oulu, and God I hope so that sounds amazing.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    That is the opposite of an improvement.

That is a retrogression.

Idk, Golliwog is pretty bad.

Scallywag isn't worse just as a word.

But in combination? It's already -10000 points so there you are

• Options

A name ripe for abuse.

Hmm, looks about the same. This is ours.

They also offer the custard with the Italian ice on top and bottom and it's surprisingly good.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i just woke up

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Cheese in coffee.

I do not know about that at all.

I have also heard of butter in coffee.

That sounds whack

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Frozen custard is really great. Dense and rich. Similar to gelato.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Also western French restaurant got that are you Alright song from. True detective stuck in my head.

• Options

A name ripe for abuse.

Hmm, looks about the same. This is ours.

They also offer the custard with the Italian ice on top and bottom and it's surprisingly good.

This speaks to me

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Cheese in coffee.

I do not know about that at all.

I have also heard of butter in coffee.

That sounds whack

I'm about to have some coffee with butter and heavy cream in a bit. I have discovered that using the frother to thicken up the heavy cream before throwing in the coffee makes it very creamy and satisfying.

It's not as bad as I thought. Last year I was making faces nonstop at beasto for doing it. But now I am. Le sigh

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Frozen custard is really great. Dense and rich. Similar to gelato.

on friday i had a concrete from shake shack that was vanilla custard with a seasonal pie from four and twenty blackbirds (which is an awesome pie place) mixed in

poo
  • Options
    edited April 2015

I am headed to Oulu, and God I hope so that sounds amazing.

3291.jpg

Though apparently finns are a bit more likely to just eat it with cloud berries as a side, and putting it in coffee is more of a thing for the old finnish immigrant population in the swedish north.

Sparvy on
This discussion has been closed.