As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Italian Front [Chat]

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Shaz u piece of shit

What is with people's compulsion to list all their most hedonistic food indulgences when someone is on a diet

Is this a test, God

Am I worthy of your grace by resisting the urge to punch shaz in the butt right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkAAvDkj9k

poo
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Shaz u piece of shit

What is with people's compulsion to list all their most hedonistic food indulgences when someone is on a diet

Is this a test, God

Am I worthy of your grace by resisting the urge to punch shaz in the butt right now

I have two more coffee beers left and they will be delicious.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    My and @Elldren 's game of Twilight Struggle ended in a victory for her forces of communism. She swept Asia early on and I could never get it back, and the Middle East is just a fuckhole for the US player - between Nasser, Muslim uprisings, the Arab-Israeli War card (a repeatable event, lol), and a few others - and then Fidel showed up and I wasted nearly as many resources trying to cap him as in real life.

But this all came so close to not mattering! I flipped Poland with the power of the Pope and then East Germany with help from Truman Doctrine. A couple of high-value plays into E. Germany gave me control - and while control of any other global region gives you victory points based on the number of countries controlled and their relative importance, if you have control of every battleground European country when the Europe scoring card is played you auto-win the game regardless of VP totals. SO CLOSE!

But I lost Israel and Iran so she scored Control in the ME and that was enough points for a shutout. That was an excellent game and Ell is a devious commie femme fatale.

This is why you never ignore Israel and Iran

But Iran so far away

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Time to turn my laptop back on after the holidays and see how many updates in needs. :p

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    So, apparently the arc de triomphe has a lot of stairs.

Who knew?

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    My and @Elldren 's game of Twilight Struggle ended in a victory for her forces of communism. She swept Asia early on and I could never get it back, and the Middle East is just a fuckhole for the US player - between Nasser, Muslim uprisings, the Arab-Israeli War card (a repeatable event, lol), and a few others - and then Fidel showed up and I wasted nearly as many resources trying to cap him as in real life.

But this all came so close to not mattering! I flipped Poland with the power of the Pope and then East Germany with help from Truman Doctrine. A couple of high-value plays into E. Germany gave me control - and while control of any other global region gives you victory points based on the number of countries controlled and their relative importance, if you have control of every battleground European country when the Europe scoring card is played you auto-win the game regardless of VP totals. SO CLOSE!

But I lost Israel and Iran so she scored Control in the ME and that was enough points for a shutout. That was an excellent game and Ell is a devious commie femme fatale.

But Iran so far away

That's not even how you pronounce iraaaaaaaaaaan ffffffffff

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Can't wait until I get my grades! I'm trying to figure out where I'll end up .
    BTW I'm not sure about the USA but here, the bar for A+ is set at 92%.

Finance
    Known grades : 58/60
    Unknown: Final exam /40

I tought I had an A+ in the bag for this class but the last exam was much harder than I expected. I think I'll get A maybe even A- if I was really unlucky with my guesses (yeah, his exams are multiple choices).

Stats
    Known grades : 53,5/60
    Unknown : Final exam /40

I would had needed pretty close to perfection in the final to get A+ and I know for a fact I fucked up the last problem in said exam. I did pretty good on the other problems tough. I think I'll end up at A- or maybe even A depending on how severly she punish my obvious mistakes in the last problem.

Human Ressources
    Known grades : 61,2/65
    Unknown : Final exam /35

I knew all the answers for this exam, it went very, very well. In fact I think this will be my highest grade. I'm very confident in calling this one an A+!

US politics
    Known grades : 27,5/30
    Unknown : Final exam /30 , paper /40

I could had done better but then again I had very high expectations for myself in this class (hell, a couple of people from that class asked me how come I knew so much on this subject) . They're is too much data unknown so I'll refrain from making a guess here.

Marketing
    Known grades: 20/25
    Unknown : Case studies /15 , Marketing plan /15 , Oral presentation on said marketing plan /5 , Final exam /40

We did an awesome job on our marketing plan and the case studies were easy peasy. I know I didn't had all the exact buzz words to write down in the final exam but I wasn't completely off base in any question either. I'm calling this one a B+.

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    So, apparently the arc de triomphe has a lot of stairs.

Who knew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sc-G9BAvRY

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

But Iran so far away

and then hakkes was the actually

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    bob are you watching this shit

dismal

• Options

But Iran so far away

and then hakkes was the actually

Driving me nuts

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Anyway I'm outtie to make my fattie coffee and pathetically plod on a terrible keto run

See yah skanks later

Hakkekage on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    i'm tagged in that quote tree guys

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Oh, Broken Age Act 2 is coming out tonight for backers.

If only i remembered what had happened in act 1. :|

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    i'm tagged in that quote tree guys

Congrats, Elldren!

:)

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2015

What's her name and whats his name switched places at the very end. The thing was not the thing you thought it was, and it's unclear what's happening!!!

Also that's bull why should i have to wait for act 2 if i'm not a backer

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »

What's her name and whats his name switched places at the very end. The thing was not the thing you thought it was, and it's unclear what's happening!!!

"It's unclear what's happening!!!"

Yes, your summary of the game does hammer that in.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    11.30pm

I have produced maybe 4000 words this week but I have still yet to make a complete argument

truly being PhD candidate is suffering

• Options
    P10 wrote: »

Also that's bull why should i have to wait for act 2 if i'm not a backer

I think we only get it, like, 2 days earlier.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    11.30pm

I have produced maybe 4000 words this week but I have still yet to make a complete argument

"Furthermore actually indeed therefore immediately apparent that otherwise would be." ~Excerpt from simonwolf's PhD thingy.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    that was an accurate synopsis of the plot of broken age as it stands tho

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    11.30pm

Just use "It is known" to tie it all up neatly.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    11.30pm

"Furthermore actually indeed therefore immediately apparent that otherwise would be." ~Excerpt from simonwolf's PhD thingy.

actually my most common phrase is "while beyond the scope of this thesis," before I write two hundred words on feminist theory that I have zero grounded knowledge on but christ I know someone will get mad if I don't acknowledge the feminist theory in this space

• Options
    SanderJK wrote: »
    11.30pm

Just use "It is known" to tie it all up neatly.

I once put "it is known" as a footnote cite to something and my supervisor made a face that very clearly told me to never do it again

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    bob are you watching this shit

dismal

Assignmenting so no. Clearly United need to sign Tarek Elrich.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Echo wrote: »

I realize this is a joke but it is basically all made up

Like the only thing that feels really accurate to anything even in a parodic xontext is the 80s part

• Options
    Echo wrote: »

I realize this is a joke but it is basically all made up

Like the only thing that feels really accurate to anything even in a parodic xontext is the 80s part

Also sometimes the killer robots looked like hot women too.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    For morningtons,

GaUZR2S.gifWKz3jV0.png

Jim Darkmagic and Binwin Bronzebottom sprites.

• Options
    Binwin appears neither short enough nor stocky enough, based on my head canon

0/10 never art again

• Options

0/10 never art again

Actually, it's because i didn't make Jim tall or thin enough.

• Options
    HA257E3l.jpg

Kumamon is my favourite Japanese prefecture mascot character

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular

I'm excited! I do remember what happened, but I think I will just start a fresh game anyway because I liked it.

• Options
    Science fiction is progressively all turning into Logan's Run. Organised culling of the population is the only way I can explain the shrinking population of future people who aren't attractive under-30s.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular

0/10 never art again

Actually, it's because i didn't make Jim tall or thin enough.

Can you like cut off Binwin's shins and just put his feet where his knees are? I, too, as always, desire more stockiness.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    when am I getting that Refn remake of Logan's Run

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Zampanov wrote: »
    when am I getting that Refn remake of Logan's Run

The robot had better still look shit. I fuckn love how crap that robot looks compared to everything else in the film.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I will always love that "For the glory of satan!" picture

This discussion has been closed.