Options

[steam] manual says to cut the third wire, but only if it's not blue!

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Holly recovers from dying better though with her LOLBOOOM heavy.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Thank you @Ed Gruberman for the gift of Caster!

wrtjbpi9vsmr.png

I thought you crazy bastards might get bored around 30 or so, but it looks like you'll actually hit triple digits. Insanity.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Not steam, though I wish it was.

Jumped the gun.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    I thought you crazy bastards might get bored around 30 or so, but it looks like you'll actually hit triple digits. Insanity.

Only twenty-seven to go!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    OH COME ON

I can't even finish doing my screenshots from the gift from @destroyah87 when @Halfazedninja hits me with 2 more!

jmhwbuxlg8jy.png

zckoorp5mima.png
    mks3sy6wlkf0.png

<3

Thank you both!

• Options
    BeryllineBerylline One Tiara to rule them all Registered User regular
    Thank you so much to @Antoshka (and @Isorn) for Ninja Pizza Girl! <3 I did not even know this was a thing, but I will totally fight back against bullies with my pizza-delivering ninja skills!
    yE3mm9K.png

• Options
    BeryllineBerylline One Tiara to rule them all Registered User regular
    I couldn't decide who to give this to, so it's open to everyone (in the adventure team group)! Best of luck! <3
    signature.png

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I have a week off work from the 20th.already planned out what I'm playing through :D

• Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    I have a week off work from the 20th.already planned out what I'm playing through :D

What's on the list?

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Congratulations Aistan for winning Sir You Are Being Hunted. Key should be in your e-mail. Please remember to mark it as received on steamgifts!

This is great, thank you so much.

• Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular

What's on the list?

Could be anything.
    SO MUCH STUFF out this month.

i.imgur.com/gtkt6Uf.jpg

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Lets fire up Mysteries of the Sith, its the only one I haven't......my eyes....MY EYES!

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    The juggernaut rolls on!

o98Rv0A.jpg

Thanks, @Antoshka (and @CorriganX I guess?) for Expand. Thomas Was Alone taught me that shape based games = fun with feels, so I'll be sure to have tissues ready for a good cry when I give this a whirl.

Much appreciated! <3

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    The flesh must be washed, lest the disgusting oils pool at the base of the mountain

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Lets fire up Mysteries of the Sith, its the only one I haven't......my eyes....MY EYES!

Cutting edge graphics
    seriously, those elbows are sharp

bloodatonement on
    Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Is The Harvester what goes for Halloween spirit these days? What the hell is happening to your country

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    The flesh must be washed, lest the disgusting oils pool at the base of the mountain

I mean
    This is just common knowledge, is it not?

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    So I tried reverse GIS The Harvester's avatar and
    j0f0dakzvp13.png

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    an_alt wrote: »
    Laid out with the flu, but the red dot on the PVR tells me I'm missing something. Too fuzzy to play most games.

Turns out it's the Rugby World Cup with Canada playing surprisingly well against France. At halftime there are some interviews including Jeff Hassler.

"So what's your nickname?'

"They call me Fat Speed."

"Is that phat with a ph?"

"I don't think so, no."

Feel better soon, @an_alt :)

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Boooooom

Venom S+ rank. I don't think I'll ever manage Medulla S+ but I mean I am kind of the (37th) best.

Also everyone add me if you've got Cactus because I seriously have not been this good at an arcade game in a loooong time, I need more competition.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Holy cow. The fight with that communications officer in RE: Rev...

I said some naughty words.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular

I hate it. I hate everything about it. It's just a sponge boss to soak up bullets after you're feeling pretty good about your inventory until that point. I... I hate it.

• Options

I hate it. I hate everything about it. It's just a sponge boss to soak up bullets after you're feeling pretty good about your inventory until that point. I... I hate it.

I died once and beat it the second time but I swear I was down to about 7 rifle bullets and out of shotgun and pistol ammo entirely.

Are the rest of the bosses in the game just as bullet-spongey?

Note: I've since beaten
    Rachael
    and didn't have any issues there.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular

Yeah. That fight's like one of the worst in the game.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Oh my gosh when you S+ a level with all 9 Androids, you get a special ~PURPLE~ S+!

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Put about an hour into CoJ: Gunslinger.

So far I've done some Young Guns and now on to Tombstone.

Narrative structure is great. Really a stand out feature.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular

Come back once you're done with the game, either via finishing it or getting so frustrated you stop playing.

I need to know if I'm the only one who couldn't finish it.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    CroakerBC wrote: »
    Steam-wise - PCless for 2 weeks in the States. What can I play on my phone? Anything?

Off the top of my head good steam games that are also available on mobile:

... Marvel Puzzle Quest...

:bigfrown:

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Berylline wrote: »
    The new game by the creator of The Stanley Parable is out! It's called The Beginner's Guide and "tells the story of a person struggling to deal with something they do not understand."

This sounds amazing.

It's a interesting ride and pretty great, although definitely a different kind of beast from Stanley.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    vamen wrote: »

What's on the list?

Could be anything.
    SO MUCH STUFF out this month.

i.imgur.com/gtkt6Uf.jpg

I have yet to properly delve into MGS5 and have still to finish Mad Max. There's also Assassins Creed Syndicate and Mighty Number 9 relating this month in Steam.

Destiny on the console side and then one of my all time favourite releases, Uncharted Collection, coming out next week.

I know what's gonna happen though. I'll end up with very little time to actually play shit cause of just how many things I've got to do around the house and in general.

• Options
    VikingViking Registered User regular
    Are the rest of the bosses in the game just as bullet-spongey?
    Nothing else in the rest of the game is that terrible, not even close.
    That fight is pretty much my only negative with the whole game.

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular

Come back once you're done with the game, either via finishing it or getting so frustrated you stop playing.

I think I had trouble with the first showdown and took a break then came back and did three or four levels. It should grab me more than it did but I just kept falling in to the "eh" feeling.

Really it just makes me want to play the original CoJ but I think I lost the discs.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Karoz wrote: »

I think I had trouble with the first showdown and took a break then came back and did three or four levels. It should grab me more than it did but I just kept falling in to the "eh" feeling.

Really it just makes me want to play the original CoJ but I think I lost the discs.

Oh, when I say "couldn't finish", I'm not being facetious. I could not beat the last/2nd to last big encounter in the game. I eventually read up on the game and saw that I was basically one battle away from the ending, more or less.

edit: I have a soft spot for games that let me slow things down as I shoot stuff, especially if it's a FPS.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »

Oh, when I say "couldn't finish", I'm not being facetious. I could not beat the last/2nd to last big encounter in the game. I eventually read up on the game and saw that I was basically one battle away from the ending, more or less.

edit: I have a soft spot for games that let me slow things down as I shoot stuff, especially if it's a FPS.

Was that the
    Ghosts in the graveyard
    Fight? Because yeah, I remember that one being really tough

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!

So, I just finished up Arkham Knight's main story, I don't think I will 100% it because fuck Riddler, but it was a great game and I want something else where I can explore open cities and punch people. Any suggestions that aren't GTA and Assassins Creed? If it's Super-heroy that's even better. XD

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Okay, so Shovel Knight Plague of Shadows done. It was pretty great, and it's interesting to see how the difficulty changes with a different character. I died a lot more in platform zones because Plague knight gets knocked around a lot on damage, and until you have the orbit casing doesn't have the melee coverage Shovel does, but on the other hand, several fights that were harsh with Shovel Knight are utterly perfunctory as Plague.

Also, the ending is adorable.

EDIT: Well, one of the games in this bundle seems like it should pique the interest of this thread: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/timeless-bundle/

Drascin on
    Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Woohoo! Looks like I will have actual time to play some games tonight! Anyone feel like returning to a little FNG tonight? (That's "Friday Night Gaming" for any of the new people). I'm up for just about anything but a short list of things that I think would be lots of fun include:

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
    Forced
    Broforce
    Burnout Paradise
    Gauntlet
    Grim Dawn
    Hawken
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
    Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
    Borderlands: TPS
    Minimum
    Red Faction Gorilla
    Rise of the Triad
    Smallworld 2
    Sniper Elite 3
    SpeedRunners
    Talisman
    The Witcher Adventure Game
    Wickland

Ed Gruberman on
    steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Man, I'm still not sure what to think about the Humble Monthly Bundle thing. They could be good, but £8+ a month for complete unknowns is a hell of a gamble when instead I could just drop £50 on both the Summer and Winter sales and be guaranteed to get stuff I want to play.

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Man, I'm still not sure what to think about the Humble Monthly Bundle thing. They could be good, but £8+ a month for complete unknowns is a hell of a gamble when instead I could just drop £50 on both the Summer and Winter sales and be guaranteed to get stuff I want to play.

Yeah, I'm not doing that for the same reason I'm not buying grab bags at TeeFury. Call me old-fashioned but I like to have an inkling of whether something's to my taste before I drop coin on it.

This discussion has been closed.