Options

[steam] Winter is Here. Daily Deals are Dead. Long live Daily Deals!

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Also heard some Undertale music and that more than anything is spurring me to play it.

It is one of my go to soundtracks while I am at work. For a game I did not much care for it had some undeniably good music.

• Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Been playing Child of Light recently. Very entertaining and the art is great!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    Also heard some Undertale music and that more than anything is spurring me to play it.

It is one of my go to soundtracks while I am at work. For a game I did not much care for it had some undeniably good music.

You might find this analysis of the end boss theme rather interesting; I know I did.
    http://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-vi-s-dancing-mad-a-critical-analysis-157570.phtml

• Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Scratchy wrote: »
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    ToyD wrote: »
    Berylline wrote: »
    Thank you so very much to @Ardent for the attempted gifting of Final Fantasy VI! <3 Unfortunately since I'm not currently accepting gifts, I cannot accept it, but I truly appreciate the thought!
    FdgjyFV.png
    This is a game that I definitely plan on playing some day; I've been waiting so long for it to come to steam. Although I watched my brother play most of it when I was little, I haven't played it myself, and I know that many people consider this the best. (I adore VII and IX, so I think it'll be tough to beat those in my view, but I'm sure it's a great game.)

Anyway, the link is to a remix soundtrack, for anyone that's interested! Thanks again, Ardent! <3

FF VI is awesome! It was right up there with my transformative games! I played the first FF on NES when I was 8-9 and continued right through them. A lot of People like FF VII because of the story, but VI was my big eye opener. Sometimes the bad guy just get what he wants, no matter what you do. This was a big, big deal for me. I also am biased into the older battle systems rather than the newer ones with hours long boss fights. I still have the original 3 disc soundtrack loaded into iTunes now. This game is definitely a great one.

Early tales games, zelda lttp, iv, v, and vi were my jam. I loved how you can see the entire map and then "oh snap" another world.

Something about feeling like you're almost done and you've seen all there is to see and then bam, More! Love games like that.

It's also notable that in ALttP, you fail to stop Agahnim from sending Zelda to the Dark World, as well as being sent there yourself as his last expending of power when he dies. Much like FFVI, the bad guy wins.

In fact, it does seem like many "second world" games result because 1/2 or 1/3 or whatever of the way through, you lose, and then you have to fight back to the top to win.

I think that there's a sense of satisfaction in that.

Another staple of my favorite games is the unwinnable battle. Basically stating you are not king shit of awesome mountain yet but you could be. Love the ones that kill off characters too, bonus points if it's the main character. Looking at you Crono.

Yeah, and I love time travel as well as a story mechanic. Either the "one time stream that can be altered" mode that Chrono Trigger used, or the alternate timeline time travel that Back to the Future uses can make for interesting stories.

I loved that, at great personal risk, and with a bit of effort, you could, just once, hop into the middle of time, stop it, and change something that for all intents and purposes should not be able to be changed.

Much like FFVI, where it all goes to shit, there are still pieces to pick up. It sells the idea of hope that much harder when all you have is a glimmer, a shard of light.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Final Fantasy VI makes me happy because my party is whoever I want, and there is no hero.

Ghost in the Shell's SAC series is one of the best and the latest reboot is a little....off due to Microsoft paying to insert surface tablets into the series....surface tablets when everyone has computers in their bodies.

XCOM, as soon as Annette Durand is leveled up, you fall!

Ookay, don't glitch like that....XCOM, I'm sorry. XCOM, let me save......please?

• Options
    hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    Ok, so after a few matches of GitS:SAC:FAO (seriously say this out loud, it's fun) I have to say...

...this is pretty fun! It's obviously missing a lot, being very early access, but the base game play is very fun and satisfying. It's like Modern Warfare and Counterstrike had a cyborg baby.

One modern shooter staple that's missing is the ability to throw back grenades (unless it's an upgrade or something) but the grenades have pretty small radii so it's easy to move away usually.

Also, the maps are pretty small but that might be to its benefit. With short respawn timers, the games are very fast paced.

It seems you have to unlock new characters with points, so make your first pick a good one, I guess. Let's see...it takes 249k gp to buy an "operative license" and I've earned just over 50k so far just by playing a few matches (poorly) and leveling up once. Not too bad, I guess.

Anyway, yeah game fun. Five dollars good.

*turns invisible and runs away*

• Options
    ScratchyScratchy Registered User regular
    Berylline wrote: »
    Thank you so very much to @Ardent for the attempted gifting of Final Fantasy VI! <3 Unfortunately since I'm not currently accepting gifts, I cannot accept it, but I truly appreciate the thought!
    FdgjyFV.png
    This is a game that I definitely plan on playing some day; I've been waiting so long for it to come to steam. Although I watched my brother play most of it when I was little, I haven't played it myself, and I know that many people consider this the best. (I adore VII and IX, so I think it'll be tough to beat those in my view, but I'm sure it's a great game.)

Anyway, the link is to a remix soundtrack, for anyone that's interested! Thanks again, Ardent! <3

FF VI is awesome! It was right up there with my transformative games! I played the first FF on NES when I was 8-9 and continued right through them. A lot of People like FF VII because of the story, but VI was my big eye opener. Sometimes the bad guy just get what he wants, no matter what you do. This was a big, big deal for me. I also am biased into the older battle systems rather than the newer ones with hours long boss fights. I still have the original 3 disc soundtrack loaded into iTunes now. This game is definitely a great one.

Early tales games, zelda lttp, iv, v, and vi were my jam. I loved how you can see the entire map and then "oh snap" another world.

Something about feeling like you're almost done and you've seen all there is to see and then bam, More! Love games like that.

It's also notable that in ALttP, you fail to stop Agahnim from sending Zelda to the Dark World, as well as being sent there yourself as his last expending of power when he dies. Much like FFVI, the bad guy wins.

In fact, it does seem like many "second world" games result because 1/2 or 1/3 or whatever of the way through, you lose, and then you have to fight back to the top to win.

I think that there's a sense of satisfaction in that.

Another staple of my favorite games is the unwinnable battle. Basically stating you are not king shit of awesome mountain yet but you could be. Love the ones that kill off characters too, bonus points if it's the main character. Looking at you Crono.

Yeah, and I love time travel as well as a story mechanic. Either the "one time stream that can be altered" mode that Chrono Trigger used, or the alternate timeline time travel that Back to the Future uses can make for interesting stories.

I loved that, at great personal risk, and with a bit of effort, you could, just once, hop into the middle of time, stop it, and change something that for all intents and purposes should not be able to be changed.

Much like FFVI, where it all goes to shit, there are still pieces to pick up. It sells the idea of hope that much harder when all you have is a glimmer, a shard of light.

And the character development is better than any final fantasy ever and still.

Your "main character"
    Goes back in time and becomes a moogle to set right the timescape

Your "plucky thief"
    Attempts to do the same, yet develops a gambling addiction and takes on a new persona with cards

Your "King"
    Through a timewarp becomes his own brother and has to punch things

For real though you should play Radiant Historia Kalnaur.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Houn wrote: »

You might find this analysis of the end boss theme rather interesting; I know I did.
    http://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-vi-s-dancing-mad-a-critical-analysis-157570.phtml

I can love analytical breakdowns but I was spacing out about halfway through the article. Nothing really wrong in it, the writer is obviously passionate about the subject and that is always a plus, but I didn't have much interest in the topic due in part to the "for reference" links being broken. Probably would have helped if I had actually played FF6 too but I was going in thinking it was about Undertale due to the quote tree.

Honestly my reasoning for my taste in music usually doesn't rise above "I like how this sounds."

Karoz on
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Man, don't play Heretic II on hard. Enemies are damage sponges. I literally can't beat the first boss because I don't have enough ammo to do more half of his health, at which point I'm stuck plinking at him until he whips out his super hard to dodge attack and wipes the floor with me.

EDIT: Oh great, you can't change the difficulty with console commands either.

EDIT2: And now it's starting to crash when I try to start a new game. I think the universe is telling me to take a break for the night.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    1st Playthrough of Undertale complete. Think I got Neutral? I thought I was getting Genocide but after looking up the reqs for that hoo boy no I was not nearly that bloodthirsty. Debating whether I should go for Pacifist next time or do the Genocide route, though when looking for help in some places I got spoiled some of the stuff so that might wait.

• Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Do Pacifist next unless you like really hard boss fights. There are two really hard ones on Genocide. Like, I can't even beat the game on Genocide. The game defeated me.

Pacifist feels like the "real" ending for most people I think.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    1st Playthrough of Undertale complete. Think I got Neutral? I thought I was getting Genocide but after looking up the reqs for that hoo boy no I was not nearly that bloodthirsty. Debating whether I should go for Pacifist next time or do the Genocide route, though when looking for help in some places I got spoiled some of the stuff so that might wait.

Personally, I just did neutral and immediately after Pacifist, because I had already done neutral without killing anyone (with the exception of a mistake at the beginning that was quickly reset from guilt).

I got the game with the intention of playing a little each day. Then took it down in a day and a half of constant playing because I couldn't put it down. It was pretty damn magical.

I already played games rather pacifistically if I could, generally, but after Undertale, I've started MGSV and have refused up to here to kill anybody and anything. Eight missions in, zero kills, neither in mission nor freeroam.

I have no desire of doing Genocide at all. The ending of Pacifist route feels like the best note to end up the game on.

Drascin on
    Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    So, @Karoz is a monster. How much of a monster is @Karoz?

So much of one that his digital actions take physical form!
    lB4neez.jpg
    Thanks, @Karoz <3

Now, I must find out how to use this thing. It certainly feels nice, and the controls seem responsive. Other than Rocket League, anyone have any ideas on good games for trying it out?

n57PM0C.jpg
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    For someone who hasn't started Undertale yet, how is it "supposed" to be played? I keep hearing about the different endings and methods of playing.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    FirebirdFirebird Harbinger....of.....~something. Registered User regular
    Damn it! I keep hearing about Undertale everywhere I go!

I been doing my best to avoid anything regarding it, but Christ!

I want to go in fresh, people!

steam_sig.png

STEAM ID: Firebird
    XBOX Live: FirebirdLR
    Playstation: FirebirdXR
  • Options
    I'd make an outrageous joke about it's content but I might be right as I have never played it.

• Options
    FirebirdFirebird Harbinger....of.....~something. Registered User regular
    It's not so much here as much as certain other sites. Which, at the moment, is like the MLP fandom and the Homestuck fandom crashed head first into each other.

At this rate, I am afraid my increasing displeasure of them might negatively affect my perception of the game whenever I get around to it.

steam_sig.png

STEAM ID: Firebird
    XBOX Live: FirebirdLR
    Playstation: FirebirdXR
  • Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    For someone who hasn't started Undertale yet, how is it "supposed" to be played? I keep hearing about the different endings and methods of playing.

It should be played with a controller.

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    This is for you, @cooljammer00
    ?.jpg

?

What do I have to do with....*uses Google, asks friends who are fans of basketball* the small forward of the Oklahoma City Thunder, number 35, Kevin Durant?

Am I the real MVP?

Just look at that luxurious pit hair. Makes you want to bury your face in it.

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    This is for you, @cooljammer00
    ?.jpg

?

What do I have to do with....*uses Google, asks friends who are fans of basketball* the small forward of the Oklahoma City Thunder, number 35, Kevin Durant?

Am I the real MVP?

Just look at that luxurious pit hair. Makes you want to bury your face in it.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    I saw this new information about Deserts of Kharak and I'm conflicted. I love me some RTS, I love me some squad based combat, I love me some Homeworld... but why do I feel so hesitant about this game. It hits me in about the same spot that the Halo RTS did or something. Maybe it's because the little video trailer didn't show much except tiny squads of vehicles and some explosions.

Is it base building like starcraft? Is it squad based like Dawn of War? So many unknowns! It looks pretty, but then what about the ... guys? at the end of the video? The Raiders didn't show up until after the mothership was built to scour Kharak for treaty violations. Who are deez guys?

Also, I guess I'll try XCom again since I finished Fallout. I tried it when it came out, but completely lost it at the base building since I couldn't figure out what I was doing. I'll give it another go. You guys talking about it have inspired me.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

I can love analytical breakdowns but I was spacing out about halfway through the article. Nothing really wrong in it, the writer is obviously passionate about the subject and that is always a plus, but I didn't have much interest in the topic due in part to the "for reference" links being broken. Probably would have helped if I had actually played FF6 too but I was going in thinking it was about Undertale due to the quote tree.

Honestly my reasoning for my taste in music usually doesn't rise above "I like how this sounds."

Oh, hey, look at that. I totally misread that tree and somehow thought we were still talking about FF6. Ha!

Well, that's embarrassing.

• Options
    f3rretf3rret Registered User regular
    f3rret wrote: »
    Hm. The Yelp reviews of your motel are not encouraging:

"Swimming pool smelled awful..."

"The view sucked in every direction."

"Never played any good movies on the big screen..."

"Too much wildlife and noise. We even saw a deathclaw eating a raider on the hill nearby. The screams were unbearable and management did nothing."

"Room service was the worst."

Okay, I've got to reply to these reviews.

"Swimming pool smelled awful..."
    We've recently removed the radioactive barrels and installed an industrial water purifier. We hope that you enjoy the pool more on your next stay with us!

"The view sucked in every direction."
    While we can't do much about the nuclear-obliterated wasteland, we have heard your feedback and are doing something about it. Check back with us again soon, our rooftop patio is coming along nicely!

"Never played any good movies on the big screen..."
    We would love to catch a good movie once in a while too! Unfortunately, none have been made in 200 years, and the equipment needed to play it is Lost Tech. We are working on a lounge with a (mostly) working TV and radio though!

"Too much wildlife and noise. We even saw a deathclaw eating a raider on the hill nearby. The screams were unbearable and management did nothing."
    I'm sorry to hear that you had such an experience! The management at Startlight Motels has invested heavily in an array of automated machineguns that are programmed to obliterate anything approaching the motel. We will review ranges and firing arcs to make sure that we are providing a tranquil stay to all of our guests.

"Room service was the worst."
    Due to a shortage of non-irradiated staff, we have suspended our room service offerings. If anyone knocks on your door and claims to be room service, fire through the door with your heaviest-calibre weapon and call the front desk for a cleanup.

We're pleased to annouce that the Starlight Motel renovations are complete! After a long, hard day of leading a two-headed cow across the wasteland, why not relax with a pint on our new rooftop patio?
    9342B919B10D01F3DB694FB6C2508464D4DD48DA

Uh-oh, looks like (probably radioactive) rain is on the way! This sounds like a good time to socialize with your fellow wasteland dwellers in our new lounge.
    0462B7BFDF577F65D5144B0CD187CF429D9C7A79

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So I'm just going to email you my save game file, you build up a nice settlement for me and send it back.

I'm sure we can work out suitable compensation for this service.

Whatcha think? ;)

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    f3rretf3rret Registered User regular
    So I'm just going to email you my save game file, you build up a nice settlement for me and send it back.

I'm sure we can work out suitable compensation for this service.

Whatcha think? ;)

I'm already not-playing one Fallout 4 game, now you want me to not-play another? You crazy person.

I'm actually going to need to shoot more things now, because I need to level up some Gun Nut and Science perks to build better turrets, and I need Cap Collector perks to build better stores.

Anyone else getting 502: Over capacity errors when posting?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I saw this new information about Deserts of Kharak and I'm conflicted. I love me some RTS, I love me some squad based combat, I love me some Homeworld... but why do I feel so hesitant about this game. It hits me in about the same spot that the Halo RTS did or something. Maybe it's because the little video trailer didn't show much except tiny squads of vehicles and some explosions.

Is it base building like starcraft? Is it squad based like Dawn of War? So many unknowns! It looks pretty, but then what about the ... guys? at the end of the video? The Raiders didn't show up until after the mothership was built to scour Kharak for treaty violations. Who are deez guys?

Also, I guess I'll try XCom again since I finished Fallout. I tried it when it came out, but completely lost it at the base building since I couldn't figure out what I was doing. I'll give it another go. You guys talking about it have inspired me.

I theorize
    a main factory vehicle/carrier for production that wanders map like original homeworpd. Guys at the end of video are kharak cultists that predicts kharak in the stars.

Also discovered robust adult mods for crusader kings 2. Something else to plan for an eventual day off.

• Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    Just one more episode of Tales From the Borderlands left, and this makes me sad. It has been really great, and I hope they make a second season at some point. So far the highlight has been the opening credits for episode 4 (which always happen like halfway through the episode for some reason). That was just amazing. Though I've realised this game is much more of a choose your own adventure with quicktime events than it is a classic adventure game. I don't think there has been one puzzle to solve, and when there was something you had to figure out it pretty much told you right away what to do.

• Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    Antoshka wrote: »

lB4neez.jpg
    Thanks, @Karoz <3

Now, I must find out how to use this thing. It certainly feels nice, and the controls seem responsive. Other than Rocket League, anyone have any ideas on good games for trying it out?

Anything that you can play with a normal controller you can play just as well with the Steam Controller. I've basically replaced my PS3 controller I was using with it. You can set it up for mouse and KBAM games as well, but many of them leave a lot to be desired. You may have to change the sensitivity in some games, but in general it's a 1 to 1 replacement.

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Antoshka wrote: »

lB4neez.jpg
    Thanks, @Karoz <3

I personally have had slight problems using it for more action oriented games (my right thumb isn't smart enough to "get" using the trackpad as a stick, at least not yet), but it can be used with any and every game. I set up a Steam Controller profile for Triple Town because I could.

It's also virtually replaced my mouse, which is really a good thing, considering that lately my mouse seems to be dying, and considering one click to be two clicks. But I have things like the scrollwheel, arrow keys, even W (so I can press ctrl and then W to close browser pages). And with the left pad as a trackball, it's actually rather comfortable; the only issue thus far is that getting the onscreen keyboard to show up right to be used outside of Big Picture mode seems to be a minor miracle.

I haven't given up on my 360 controller, but I dearly love my Steam Controller.

Edit: note that for "some" reason, the Steam controller's desktop profile does not seem to register if you attempt to navigate Uplay with it. It seems to work in Origin, however. :wink:

Kalnaur on
  • Options

Oh, hey, look at that. I totally misread that tree and somehow thought we were still talking about FF6. Ha!

Well, that's embarrassing.

Ha, no worries. I'll give it another shot this morning. I was just too tired and grumpy last night.

• Options
    TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    Just curious if anyone is currently using the two factor (mobile) authenticator for Steam? If so what's your experience with it, and do you like it?

The big question I have is, do you need to log in with your credentials on the mobile app BEFORE you can access the authenticator codes?

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Just one more episode of Tales From the Borderlands left, and this makes me sad. It has been really great, and I hope they make a second season at some point. So far the highlight has been the opening credits for episode 4 (which always happen like halfway through the episode for some reason). That was just amazing. Though I've realised this game is much more of a choose your own adventure with quicktime events than it is a classic adventure game. I don't think there has been one puzzle to solve, and when there was something you had to figure out it pretty much told you right away what to do.

Yeah, that's been pretty much the gameplay of Telltale's games since the Walking Dead that doesn't involve poker, for better and worse.

Oftentimes when I play, I'm just asking why I they're bothering making you do some superficial gobblygook to proceed when it requires no thought or effort to do except to reach some imaginary interaction quota that says THIS IS TOTALLY A REAL VIDEOGAME GUYS FOR REALS. Just go all the way and make a VN yo!

Super minor shit tho when you get something as quality as Tales.

Zxerol on
  • Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited December 2015

Tales from the Borderlands is one of my favorite games of the year. You're in for a treat with the fourth episode, too. If there's no second season I'm going to be incredibly sad.

Seriously, everyone should check it out! It's just a great sci-fi, comedy adventure with a cast you can't help but love.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    Just curious if anyone is currently using the two factor (mobile) authenticator for Steam? If so what's your experience with it, and do you like it?

The big question I have is, do you need to log in with your credentials on the mobile app BEFORE you can access the authenticator codes?

You go to the app, switch the thing to mobile, it sends you a code via sms message for this purpose, then it is enabled. The final screen on the process gives you a code you'll need should your phone disappear into the ether for any reason, and then the app goes back to the security type tab, and starts rotating random codes on a timer. I haven't yet had to use the codes to authorize anything.

That's all the basic information about the process. The whole thing takes less than a minute to switch over in practice, in either direction (i.e. email to mobile, or vice versa). It's very easy.

• Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    Dashui wrote: »

Tales from the Borderlands is one of my favorite games of the year. You're in for a treat with the fourth episode, too. If there's no second season I'm going to be incredibly sad.

Seriously, everyone should check it out! It's just a great sci-fi, comedy adventure with a cast you can't help but love.

I'm done the fourth, and it was the best so far for sure. I loved the part where
    you are floating around in space and fixing the spacecraft. I had some good headphones on, and it completely engrossed me. How is there not an astronaut sim out there? Gravity the game, with some good sound design, would be an amazing experience.

• Options
    ToyDToyD Registered User regular

I theorize
    a main factory vehicle/carrier for production that wanders map like original homeworpd. Guys at the end of video are kharak cultists that predicts kharak in the stars.

Also discovered robust adult mods for crusader kings 2. Something else to plan for an eventual day off.

Yea, I got a solid Total Annihilation vibe from that carrier looking vehicle. And I figure they'd be some kind of purists or cultists, but no idea. They definitely look like they've been styled after the Turanic Raiders though, which is off-putting to me. Even the video had the inital turanic raider interaction vibe. At least I think it was the raiders that destroyed Kharak, hopefully my memory isn't failing me there.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Have been using it as long as it's been an option. Works as expected. No muss, no fuss.

To your big question: no. When I open the Steam app on my phone, the first thing that pops up is a code - in case that's why I'm opening the app. If I don't need the code, I skip past that page. (edit: I might be misunderstanding your question)

Pixelated Pixie on
    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular

However you want, really. That's sort of the nice thing. You can play normally, try to not kill anyone, or farm yourself to max level by killing everything. Each of these three options results in a different game.
    MechMantis wrote: »

It should be played with a controller.

You think? I've never been a super fan of playing bullet hell on a controller with a thumbstick, to be honest.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    In recent versions of the app, you don't even need to open the app to get a code. It knows when a request has been made and will pop up the code as a notification, and in, say, Android 5+, it'll appear right on the lockscreen.

This discussion has been closed.