As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"Portraits of Some People", a Photography [chat] Assembled From Errant Open Tabs

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    opaque, with a deep reddish tinge, and the consistency of partially-crystallized honey

A jet black cube.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    "I'm taken, so I can neatly avoid answering the question about whether or not I'm interested" is hardly even being turned down by someone it's so mild

"I'm not interested" is ever so slightly harsher

this is mainly theoretical stuff personally because I'm only good at tact if I'm actively paying attention

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I have advised her to ignore the message, and reply with a curt "not interested" if the dude persists

If we see him at the event next time we go I will make sure to put a greater degree of effort into demonstrating my ownership of her, as her Man

flex, carry her to the breeding tent, throw poop at the walls to mark my territory, etc

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    "I'm taken, so I can neatly avoid answering the question about whether or not I'm interested" is hardly even being turned down by someone it's so mild

this is mainly theoretical stuff personally because I'm only good at tact if I'm actively paying attention

"Naw."

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hmm. This only allows me to set one band, which is unfortunate. But it'll work for the sleeping, at least.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    why am i watching a "top 10" video about fast food items?

i'm so hangry.

How many of them are "the last thing, but deep fried".

None, actually, since they're all items sold in chains.

I refuse to believe that chain fast food places produce top ten anything

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    desc wrote: »
    Jake I want to DM this whole polytheistic feminist Arthur thing lately

@desc will it feature HERNE THE HUNTER

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    why am i watching a "top 10" video about fast food items?

i'm so hangry.

How many of them are "the last thing, but deep fried".

None, actually, since they're all items sold in chains.

I refuse to believe that chain fast food places produce top ten anything

Well, i mean.

Top ten items found in chains will have to include fast food chains, no?

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    opaque, with a deep reddish tinge, and the consistency of partially-crystallized honey

A jet black cube.

Iridescent, like a pearl.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Jake I want to DM this whole polytheistic feminist Arthur thing lately

@ desc will it feature HERNE THE HUNTER

Good hoonter.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I need to get to Hungry Jack's because i sure am hungry.... jacks....

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    the division store selling military outfits is dumb, they need to sell ridiculous outfits

I want a sailor moon outfit

That's not very New York. How about a naked cowboy costume or a pizza rat costume?

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Hmm. This only allows me to set one band, which is unfortunate. But it'll work for the sleeping, at least.

only one, that's weird.

mine'll let me put in as many times as I feel like

why carriers always gotta be mucking with their android builds

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I need to get to Hungry Jack's because i sure am hungry.... jacks....

Ohhhhhhh shiiiiiit

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I have advised her to ignore the message, and reply with a curt "not interested" if the dude persists

If we see him at the event next time we go I will make sure to put a greater degree of effort into demonstrating my ownership of her, as her Man

flex, carry her to the breeding tent, throw poop at the walls to mark my territory, etc

Ignoring might not be the best route. "I'm in a relationship already, thanks." is fine?

• Options
    make sure she mentally includes the subtext "why would you make this weird bub, you just made our gaming group weird thanks a lot"

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

I have friends who have gotten legit angry with me because I ignored their calls for days because I forgot to turn the sound on on my phone. >< I know the feeling..

• Options
    I wikied mother of pearl and have learned that there is a whole genus called Turbo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbo_marmoratus

Brilliantly, it is mostly composed of snails

• Options

A jet black cube.

Whispering.

• Options
    What's the name of the Bloodborne dude?

is it Bloodborne?

Is it Bloody McBorno?

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

only one, that's weird.

Yeah, I can set what days and a start time and end time, but can't set bands.

• Options
    Neco wrote: »

I have friends who have gotten legit angry with me because I ignored their calls for days because I forgot to turn the sound on on my phone. >< I know the feeling..

I'm fine with that, my phone just woke up my girlfriend last night, and it made me realize it's been waking me up too (and again, people have avoided messaging me when they think I'm sleeping) so I'm setting it up now.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @OnTheLastCastle now i'm throwing out all of the chicken because of it's inferior processing

@spool32 @DasUberEdward air chilled chicken was pretty good. Hard to tell the difference I just did a super simple sauce coating then Panko bread crumbs

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    also, Captain Carrot hey motherfucker

how dare you leave us for so long

Also <3
    @FroThulhu haven't had a lot to say, and I don't like posting at work

I'm assuming you mean leave from [chat]

the story of me leaving online dating is much less boring

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Someone messaged me on OKC on Saturday and I never responded because anxiety.

Is it too late now to respond? She might be cool...

• Options
  • Options
    Oh god...

I think I'm gonna fall in a japanese snacks videos hole on yubtubs.

• Options

Of course not! Send her a message.

• Options

A jet black cube.

Whispering.

Telling secrets of another place.

• Options

only one, that's weird.

wait, what do you mean by bands?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »

"Naw."

"Hm, what? Oh, no, no. No thanks."

later, in abdy's mind: "Oh fuck, she was... ah, shit, that was harsh. That explains the stink-eye from her friend. Whoops."

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

you're fine

go reply to her

• Options
    I wikied mother of pearl and have learned that there is a whole genus called Turbo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbo_marmoratus

Brilliantly, it is mostly composed of snails

turbo, apprently, means like whirlwind or spinning thing in latin (and possibly spinning top)

so they got the name for the spirally shells

thanks Linnæus!

• Options

No! Now is a fine time to respond. I have responded weeks later in some cases (though I don't recommend that.) Current girlfriend dropped off the map for like a week earlier in messaging. This happens, I don't think most people care.

only one, that's weird.

I mean separate times, basically. "A band from two to three on week days, a band from 11PM to 8AM every day," and stuff like that is what I was trying to communicate my inability to do.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    What sort of plumber shows up to a job without a snake?

A: the unlicensed task rabbit kind!

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Girlfriend got accepted into Cranbrook

• Options
    What's the name of the Bloodborne dude?

is it Bloodborne?

Is it Bloody McBorno?

Good hoonter.

• Options
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options

No! Now is a fine time to respond. I have responded weeks later in some cases (though I don't recommend that.) Current girlfriend dropped off the map for like a week earlier in messaging. This happens, I don't think most people care.

only one, that's weird.

I mean separate times, basically. "A band from two to three on week days, a band from 11PM to 8AM every day," and stuff like that is what I was trying to communicate my inability to do.

can't you do like

entry 1: silent MTWTF 2-3
    entry 2: silent MTWTFSS 11-8

?

This discussion has been closed.