Options

[Steam]: Where backlog progress and sales collide.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Also, there is a -80 % Transistor sale on Steam right now: if someone still doesn't have it, I wholeheartedly recommend buying it now, if only for absolutely superb soundtrack.

• Options
    Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    Talus9952 wrote: »
    XCom 2 finished! Man, that was an awesome game, frustrating at times, but awesome nonetheless! First game finished for 2017, and its almost end of January. At this rate, I'll finish 12 games this year >< Thanks again to Orivon for such a wonderful game!

You're not done, soldier! The Long War 2 is out!

Yes, I know it came out. I had considered playing that right after! But I think I'll play something else first.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    Scratchy wrote: »
    Just saying that you can add chocolate to coffee and not tea.

I just cut out the middle man and drink hot cocoa.

I'd you have to add goofy shit to your drinks to make them taste better, then it isn't worth drinking in the first place!

Or so my ex once told me.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Asthariel wrote: »
    Also, there is a -80 % Transistor sale on Steam right now: if someone still doesn't have it, I wholeheartedly recommend buying it now, if only for absolutely superb soundtrack.

I've always been on the fence with Transistor. I really like Bastion at first, but then it started to grate on my nerves. Mostly it felt extremely slow and plodding. I did finish the game though, since the narrator and music were top-notch.

Anyone care to confirm or deny that Transistor doesn't fall into the same slow, plodding gameplay style?
    But let's be honest, at $4 I should just get it anyway.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    MNC Dover wrote: »

I've always been on the fence with Transistor. I really like Bastion at first, but then it started to grate on my nerves. Mostly it felt extremely slow and plodding. I did finish the game though, since the narrator and music were top-notch.

Anyone care to confirm or deny that Transistor doesn't fall into the same slow, plodding gameplay style?

Personally, I loved Transistor's gameplay, thanks to being able to use different combinations of 16 main skills - you just have to find 4 you like the most, then improve them with other abilities you are not going to use. Every player can create different playstyle and it makes me sad, that since Transistor i didn't find any other game using this kind of idea.

• Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular

Personally, I loved Transistor's gameplay, thanks to being able to use different combinations of 16 main skills - you just have to find 4 you like the most, then improve them with other abilities you are not going to use. Every player can create different playstyle and it makes me sad, that since Transistor i didn't find any other game using this kind of idea.

The only thing I didn't like about the game is that just as I was starting to really enjoy and get into a grove with the combat it was over. There's new game+ though isn't there? I should replay it some time.

• Options

The only thing I didn't like about the game is that just as I was starting to really enjoy and get into a grove with the combat it was over. There's new game+ though isn't there? I should replay it some time.

Yes, there is NG+.

The only think I didn't like about this game is that even though
    ending goes "at least they are now together forever!", the story is pretty bleak and simply not explored enough for my taste

• Options
    GhlinnGhlinn Registered User regular
    CorriganX wrote: »
    What the fuck. Does he have my birthday saved as my steam nickname. That devious motherfucker.

Antoshka has said that he wont be at home for his Birthday, instead he'll be helping his parents redo their entire porch. He won't have access to interwebs pc, and cell reception is pitiful at best. So that gives us from now until the 30th to make sure he gets his presents! Hell, we'll just call it an entire week from today for Toshypoo's birthday. <3

I'm just suprised that Pixie didn't have my birthday somehow even though I'm much more a lurker then a poster. Speaking of that reposting giveaways, these end Friday night.
    Ghlinn wrote: »
    Been avoiding spending any money lately but have had so many keys sitting in my humble bundle library that I thought I would throw together a little birthday giveaway. Hard to believe it's been another year, this last year was pretty rough for a lot of different reasons so hopefully some people can have some fun with these. Open to Adventure team members and end Friday night around 10:30 or so EST.
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

I'd you have to add goofy shit to your drinks to make them taste better, then it isn't worth drinking in the first place!

I mean, if someone holds that opinion then ask them if they drink straight alcohol with no mixers whatsoever.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

I mean, if someone holds that opinion then ask them if they drink straight alcohol with no mixers whatsoever.

I don't mix anything.

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    The "Happy Go Lucky Super Friendly Game Full Of Pretty Ponies!" giveaway ends tomorrow!
    signature.png

• Options
    ScratchyScratchy Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I mix it all, anything for a chance that I might taste something again... I have that weird pirate of the caribbean curse. It's a fact by the way, drinks taste 10x better with a little umbrella in em. Plus cucumber or lime or lemon water!

Transistor made the sexy voice all robotic, I can't beat to that. My only complaint.

Edit: Beat as in rock to it... oh who am I kidding.

Scratchy on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Transistor is lovely, almost perfect, and everyone should support that company because c'mon it's only $4.

• Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    There's a new bundle were you can get Payday2 for cheap:
    KvqnCoo.jpg

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Also, for people who love the Tomb Raider reboot and Marvel...

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Well, hello there games I'm going to buy the everloving shit out of! I need a Tomb Raider-esque Hawkeye game.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    jclast wrote: »
    Well, hello there games I'm going to buy the everloving shit out of! I need a Tomb Raider-esque Hawkeye game.

Oh man, if they did it based on Fraction's/Aja's Hawkeye and threw in a good heaping of Kate Bishop, I would pay so much god damned money for that game.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Or a good Iron Man game for people who don't feel like modding GTA 4.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    edited January 2017

Oh man, if they did it based on Fraction's/Aja's Hawkeye and threw in a good heaping of Kate Bishop, I would pay so much god damned money for that game.

pizza dog level would be worth it alone
    tumblr_mypnt3zen11qiccx7o8_500.png

Zavian on
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Do you like Ace Combat? Because AC7: Skies Unknown has been confirmed for PC on Steam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpgwu-xpG5w

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular

I just read that whole run a couple weeks ago - so so good.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Wonder if that connects to MCU

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    Ianator wrote: »
    Do you like Ace Combat? Because AC7: Skies Unknown has been confirmed for PC on Steam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

I'm sorry but I think we both know what was supposed to be the video.

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Ghlinn wrote: »
    I'm just suprised that Pixie didn't have my birthday

Fuck.

Time to dispatch the pinkuisitioners. This calls for... questioning...

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    baudattitudebaudattitude Registered User regular
    I'm still a little bitter about Disney Infinity dying but damn if I won't buy the heck out of a Squeenix Avengers game.

• Options
    Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    I'm cautiously optimistic about an avengers game given Square Enix's recent track record. They've done well since the Tomb Raider Reboot.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    They could have given the license to the Sleepy Dawgs people and saved them.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Big shoutout to all you beautiful people here on the PA Steam Thread, I got a congratulatory email from Extra-Life today. I made top 10 out of over 1300 donators for CHOP, which raised nearly $200,000! Spoilered is the email details. Thanks again everyone. <3
    d868o6jne3ao.png

KoopahTroopah on
    Wow.png 38.6K
  • Options
    @koopahtroopah Heh, if it's the same Noah Houlihan (at spot 15, so suck it, Noah!), I think I know that guy. I think he's a Philly based comedian who I did wrestling training with once.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I think too much Rocket League is fucking up my right thumb.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    @CorriganX is a monster and halfway through my coop session of bloodborne with scratchy sends me this aiit8yrq5ztf.jpg
    Thanks @Scratchy <3

PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    f3rretf3rret Registered User regular
    Allright, we're trudging on in The Long Dark. The cheevo goals are the fishing one, 100 days, and the "explore every interior location in the first two maps". If I can do all that, continue to 200 days. The problem I ran into was that I lost those arrowheads I was looking forward to using. And while I was scouting around conserving ammo, I was bit by a wolf that apparently got a hold of my leg and sprained my ankle and ripped my pants. I don't want to waste the painkillers, so I'm waiting around hoping the pain goes away. Then once I have some food again, I'll go try to salvage some stuff from the Carter Hydro Dam, and move on to the Coastal Highway...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    qqLqvoZ.png

@destroyah87 - I can't believe you've done this. After all the nothing I've done to you.

Thanks for Deathtrap (and the amusing video link). This looks super cool! <3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    So I never got around to Pillars of Eternity, and was thinking I'd just skip it all together now that I've been hearing people say that Tyranny is the superior game, but Pillars 2 was just announced, and the artwork they have on their announcement is making a strong argument for not abandoning that series just yet.

steamcommunity.com/games/291650/announcements/detail/550963653031889335

Huge pic

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Veagle wrote: »
    So I never got around to Pillars of Eternity, and was thinking I'd just skip it all together now that I've been hearing people say that Tyranny is the superior game, but Pillars 2 was just announced, and the artwork they have on their announcement is making a strong argument for not abandoning that series just yet.

steamcommunity.com/games/291650/announcements/detail/550963653031889335

Huge pic

Interesting but there's only one boat game I'm looking forward to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajyT1Yulw40

EDIT:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/551860/

iRevert on
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Ianator wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpgwu-xpG5w

Oh good heavens, yes! We've gone back to the Ulysses timeline!

Time to download skyrogue.

I've also discovered that I'm unable to visit the void trader this week as I've yet to reach that planet in Warframe.

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Looks like the Supply Drop update has hit for Enter the Gungeon.

Anyone tried it out? Actually make the game anymore palpable now?

• Options
    Cantido wrote: »
    ...too much Rocket League...

Huh. I know these are words, I'm just not sure how to read them in this order.

"Doesn't look like anything to me."

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular

Why the hell would you muddle of the flavor of good alcohol?

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

Why the hell would you muddle of the flavor of good alcohol?

Very good alcohol should be drunk straight.

But if you refuse to have any sort of mixed drink then you are missing out, my friend.

This discussion has been closed.