Options

[FFBE] Accumulate4Akstar 2019! Or maybe the next limited 7? Ah, let's do the trials!

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    are the new units limited?

are they any good?

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

are they any good?

One if them is weird. Crow Girl is probably OP.

Crow Girl literally chains with THE ENTIRE META, so worst case scenario she can be your Backup DR Chainer, or. Backup Tornado Chainer, OR BACKUP LOREN/KUSHIRA chainer.

It’s pretty mind boggling

• Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    The new units are NOT limited. So no need to pull hard for them.

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular

are they any good?

Malphasie chains with everyone and has good stats, so yeah, she's probably pretty good.
    Also overshadowing Circe right now, so jury is still out on whether she's also OP or not.

Both are not limited units, they'll be in the pool and in the UoC select once the banner is over.

• Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Also between all my pulls managed to get another Cyan so it's 100% evade WoL time!!!!!!!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Circe can dualcast chain with Flood and Quake. She can also Quad-cast powered-up version of those moves for one turn (and some single hit finishers for Ice and Fire elements) after using one of her cooldowns, which itself breaks SPR by 60%, imperils all elements by 50%, and does 4x MAG damage at casting and repeats the 4x MAG damage for three more turns.

I have a feeling Circe can also pump out tons of damage, especially if she can self-cap her chains with her adjusted 8.5x MAG move.

• Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Okay I have a request for you guys: If I don't get Randi I will have to quit this game and I'll need your help. I know I've said it before with Sephiroth but the only thing that kept me going was that I could use UoC to get him if I wanted. Randi is limited and I'm going to pull for him hard.

If I don't get Randi I'll need you guys to remove me from your friends list. I don't have to Hyoh so I'm sure you guys won't miss me but maybe not having enough friend units will be enough for me to put the game down.

Good on you, buddy. I'm proud of you. Not kidding. There are long periods when I hate this game and wish I could bring myself to stop playing. Fly free, little bird.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    How long does it typically take for support to respond? I bought the 24.99 pack yesterday and it never went into my stuff, but I got charged for it. I put a ticket in with my username, ID, and receipts and haven't heard anything in over a day now

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    urahonky wrote: »
    Okay I have a request for you guys: If I don't get Randi I will have to quit this game and I'll need your help. I know I've said it before with Sephiroth but the only thing that kept me going was that I could use UoC to get him if I wanted. Randi is limited and I'm going to pull for him hard.

If I don't get Randi I'll need you guys to remove me from your friends list. I don't have to Hyoh so I'm sure you guys won't miss me but maybe not having enough friend units will be enough for me to put the game down.

Good on you, buddy. I'm proud of you. Not kidding. There are long periods when I hate this game and wish I could bring myself to stop playing. Fly free, little bird.

The hardest part is going to be avoiding this thread. Seriously it's the first thing I read in the morning.

• Options
    Joe Camacho MKIIJoe Camacho MKII Registered User regular
    1 rainbow on the free 10+1 pull. Got regular Delita #2. So I might as well say I did not get a rainbow.

Saving the ticket for later.

steam_sig.png I edit my posts a lot.
  • Options
    Ahh yes, Delita. AKA "Shitty Ramza"

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    tsmvengy wrote: »
    Ahh yes, Delita. AKA "Shitty Ramza"

Well, it is sort of game-accurate, there :P.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    I'm noticing a lot of Hyous in my friend list that have switched over to holy damage, but are still on Ifrit instead of Diablos. Get with the program people! :rotate:

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    Getting closer and closer to Halloween and, potentially, me finally spending some of my hoarded Lapis. I want a 7* GLS and if the new Halloween units are awesome (come on, Charlotte!) I might drop a decent amount. That and when Randi comes back my Lapis has a good chance of dropping significantly.

• Options
    My plan was to hoard most everything until the new Halloween units are revealed, but pulling Malphasie is tempting me to pull a lot now. It's a split 5* banner with no other units, though, so it wouldn't even be like when I pulled a bunch for a second Hyou and got enough Dominos to get her boots, so it does not seem to be a good use of resources. On the other hand, she seems so good, and even looks like she could be a Halloween unit. I could always UoC another one later, I suppose.

• Options
    Cururu wrote: »
    I'm noticing a lot of Hyous in my friend list that have switched over to holy damage, but are still on Ifrit instead of Diablos. Get with the program people! :rotate:

I feel personally attacked. Will fix when I get home.

• Options
    Cruor wrote: »

Sorry, I wasn't trying to call out anyone in particular. I just noticed a page full of Hyous still on Ifrit and I thought it was funny. I also find it funny that the raid boss after the Hyou release seems to be specifically designed to make him not be as useful, at least not without some non-optimal equipment tweaking.

• Options
    Cruor wrote: »

Sorry, I wasn't trying to call out anyone in particular. I just noticed a page full of Hyous still on Ifrit and I thought it was funny. I also find it funny that the raid boss after the Hyou release seems to be specifically designed to make him not be as useful, at least not without some non-optimal equipment tweaking.

No worries, I was mostly joking.

Mostly.

(you goose)

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    How long does it typically take for support to respond? I bought the 24.99 pack yesterday and it never went into my stuff, but I got charged for it. I put a ticket in with my username, ID, and receipts and haven't heard anything in over a day now

Good luck. When that happened to me I ultimately had to call and convince Google to refund me. They didnt really understand what I was doing and acted like they were doing me a favor

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    Figured what the heck, I really like that Gumi did these units right, and figured I'll put some tickets in. 7 tickets, Malphasie. Yay!

|| Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    I might have pulled if I'd gotten one of them on the 11 pull, but both that and the ticket were a bust, so no go for me.

• Options
    I'm just gonna keep throwing dailies and the raid reward tickets at the banner, hoping for one Malphasie. I'll UoC the second if need be - my need for a 7* cover tank is filled by M.Ramza, so saving UoCs for Sieghart isn't as much of a priority.

• Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    The only thing that got me anything was the old 5+1 from last week, which I clean forgot. But *that* one gave me Nyx #3 and Aranea #3 (I never thought I'd be out of Stoss Spear moogles...)

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    Threw a reward ticket at the banner, got Circe. Cool! I like her design, she should be able to do some fun things.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    I got Jiraiya -_-

I mean I got the other Loren today so it's still a pretty damn good day overall. AT least these are not limited units, cause Malphaise looks fucking rad.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Oh man, Malphasie is going to be SO GOOD in the future if her enhancements give her the TDW chain cap increase. With her long-ass chains...oh maaaan

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Ugh, 7* A.Rains in the Arena are the worst. Just so obnoxious.

I also learned that 7* Seabreeze Dark Fina drains MP on her LB. Guess how I found that out.

Zomro on
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Im gonna wait to use tickets on this banner til next week. If they do the other three units then Ill have to see what calls to me more

Also killed Brachium. Didnt get either summon mission because I wasnt expecting Reberta to be SO BROKEN against him

Reigner on
  • Options
    A buddy of mine pulled Malphasie with a ticket while sitting right next to me. I'm counting that as my influence.

• Options
    So @Cruor I live in Pennsylvania and...

• Options
    lodgerlodger Humble Narrator Registered User regular
    My main physical chainers are Orlandeau and Raegen. Should I go ahead and sink a UoC pick into making old man a 7* or wait for Rain’s Dad to get his awakening?

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Do not UoC Cid.

• Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    lodger wrote: »
    My main physical chainers are Orlandeau and Raegen. Should I go ahead and sink a UoC pick into making old man a 7* or wait for Rain’s Dad to get his awakening?

I'm of the opinion of holding on to it until you feel its necessary or you won't have buyers remorse. As soon as I got my first UoC I picked up my second wilhelm, even though I had m ramza and a rain waiting when their 7* batch dropped. Never looked back.

Unless you are having dps issues, I'd say wait till Raegen's batch drop and then evaluate from there.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    Magus` wrote: »
    Do not UoC Cid.

Listen to this guy. Do not UoC Orlandeau.

• Options
    daily draw came down as a straight rainbow and gave me Nalu number 2.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    daily draw came down as a straight rainbow and gave me Nalu number 2.

2 more and you get Hyoh's BIS! Well, for fights where lightning is useful.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Bought the 10 summer tickets. Got CG Lasswell. First rainbows in a fuckload of tickets.

[edit] This means I now have all the CG units except Jake. And that's how I like it.

TeaSpoon on
  • Options
    Gotta redo Brachium, didn't get the Esper kill and, because of that, the three Espers. Tried to set up a one turn kill after he transformed, but forgot about the dark imbue and the sleep he does on the threshold. But, wow, Reberta wrecks him hard. One shot him from 49% with Red Vengeance, she jumped before he transformed so didn't get dark imbued. I'll do it again later and just aim for a turn two kill after the transformation.

• Options
    finished the story today, there's a really long section at the end with a bunch of longish cutscenes

now the rest of my energy is going to Gil to save up for the next batch of 7stars.

• Options
    Those of you saving up gil use Xon to steal gil from raid bosses, right? 12k per raid orb!

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.